AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupid redneck football fans burning their shit and boycotting their faggot sport

You know, I've never heard of an anime fan burning their pillow or dvds or statues.

they should dress like cops and shoot the shit out it

I've never heard of an anime fan do much but disappoint their parents

Thats because anime doesn't betray them and suddenly start mass shitting on them.

>implying the jewnutied states of ameripoor even has sports

>hiding flag

Go larp elsewhere pussy

>waste your money on junk
>burn it
sportball americans everybody

Remember when that one seiyuu was outed as a slut? I can't quite recall the name, but she voiced Haruhi.

The one form of media that can't be jewed. Has our persecution of the weebs been misguided all along?

You should go look up how much tax money goes to the NFL, even if you don't watch niggerball you could still be paying for it depending where you live.

>he doesn't know
SJWs are coming for anime user. Funimation is turning into 4kids with their tumblr shit they are pushing in shows that originally didn't have this shit

so what,he isn't wrong amerimutt

what did this faggot mean by this?

Don't use funimation then.

Problem solved. There are 100s of alternatives out there.

She should've fucked the bassist. But no man thats more a issue with how japan has a shame culture. Even if it isn't true, people believe it so her honor is tarnished

Sjw have already taken over all of the cons too. Obviously funimation are going to pander to the new fanbase.

No, plus we don't persecute them. Normies do because anime is feminine as shit and a hobbie for fatties and incels. Women can like anime but if you're a man and you watch anime you're /r9k/ tier. With that said, it's nowhere near as bad as watching niggerball

Yes.

Don't use funimation?
Download fansubs and buy figures or other merch imported directly from Japanese sellers.

Aya Hirano?

It's only cold because it's true.

>larping as a nigger

The closest your incel will get to being a man.

That's because funimation only ruins a tiny portion of the industry

Yeah, that one.

First amendment bitch.
Fuck the nfl

you're waifu a shit