Cat planet cuties thread. All hail Eris. Is there anything you peeps didn't understand about the series...

Cat planet cuties thread. All hail Eris. Is there anything you peeps didn't understand about the series? Do you prefer sex with children or with big chested catgirls?

MC ruined the show.

>Cat Planet Cuties
You done goofed, OP.

Hammer?

I'd make a ton of kittens with her alright.

The only anime I dropped.

I enjoy sex with children but it's not for everybody.

>Cat planet cuties

Please stop.

Why? I like catgirls and eris is attractive to me. Plus, if I didn't have anime to satisfy my pedo desires who knows what I may still get into. I don't really want to go back to having sex with my niece. I need my catgirls d00d.

I hate that localized title so fucking much.

"We've Come to Play" would have been more accurate, and has the double-entendre of "come".

Sounds like what you really need is some 9mm aspirin.

Move to the United states. I'm glad this series got the states treatment. I don't want to watch shit that hasn't been adapted for the US audience. I don't live in Japan for Bob Ross's sake.

Holy fuck just kill yourself with a nuke already, amerifat.

Eat poop and watch table tennis you goober.

Which Cat Planet cutie is the best? (Other than Eris)

Fucking space nazi cats.

>cats create sentient androids
>android rights are suppressed
>wars are fought over their rights
>the faction who sees androids as utilities wins
>future generations of androids are basically lobotomized versions to be better slaves to the catian society. (brave new world, anyone?)
>the first among the sentient androids, after fulfilling her mission, is given the choice to serve a new master or die. she chooses death as the better fate.

God bless alf for doing justice.

Robots, like degenerate homosexuals aren't human. Stop trying to humanize them.

i wonder how you feel about about homosexual robots

Why intentionally program a robot with such a obvious fault? For entertainment? No thank you, I don't want to be reminded how so many sick degenerates chose to go against nature, family and their upbringing to become sex obsessed child molesters whose sole purpose is to bring down the cultural fabric of this society that made us great to begin with.

The name of this anime is not Cat Planet Cuties.

If only they let seismic fix it

Whatever you saybub.

This was very well animated by Jap standards. Must be why it was released over here.