California is OBJECTIVELY the worst state in the US

California is OBJECTIVELY the worst state in the US

>Semen-contaminated flutes
Shouldn't those technically be known as fagotts?

>Californian kids getting semen in their mouths
news at nine

CA fag here. Can confirm. It's worse than probably even Mexico because if you think about it, California is getting the BOTTOM tier Mexicans. The people coming here for gibs are basically the unwanted shitstains of the sewer system named Mexico.

Why is California so terrible?

Just another day in California.

this. CA was nice until after 911 when arnold sortanigger made this place a hell hole shitstain for his hollywood buddies.

Why is no one asking how did they get contaminated?

Yes, but I blame the profit hungry cuckservstives and Slave master Agro-liberals for having no vision for California other than attempting to fuck each other by social engineering projects.

you ask too many questions.

Guaranteed that semen belongs to a white dude.

#CALEXIT
SOON

It started with the Gold Rush of 1849. Since than its been wildfires, fault lines, liberalism and of course humidity.

Not only that, we also get all the scum of the rest of the country coming here. At least in LA, where the nation's degenerates seem to flock to to entertain their vices.

I swear, this town would be so much better if we got rid of all the illegals first, then niggers, then the poor degenerates after. The rich ones can stay because I like rich people spending money here.

>this one time, at band camp, i jerked off in to a flute then gave it to a child
dude degeneracy LMAO

>white

It's not liberal enough is the problem. The justice system is fucked. Still has the Death penalty and the jury decided the verdict not the judge.

Jury fixing is a major problem and only those who support the death penalty are chosen. They are more likely to be conservative and accept police and prosecutor's case without questioning it. They lack the ability to think for themselves and believe what they are told.

Day of the Quake can't happen soon enough.

Way to deflect.

Way to project, faggot.

>That flag
>Non-sequitur that is politically uneducated
>Claim about the legal system from someone who definitely not a lawyer

Checks out.

Homeless situation in LA is now almost as bad as SF

Someone's mad.

California has beautiful land on the northern coast, people are the problem, the people need to be kicked out of the state.

>be parent
>listening to daughter play flute
>teen son turns on his black light
>daughter’s lips light up like a glow stick

Geography wise, it is probably the best state. And all the shitskins basically took over.

San Diego user here. I want out, where do I go? Is new England or the Midwest my only hope?

Sure am

It's definitely a bipartisan problem. Trump, and a small cadre of the Republican Establishment seem to be the only ones that view the status quo as unacceptable. This is a big reason towards why I hate (((Krauthammer))), the inhaling fuck clearly knew about and supported the (((game))) before Trump and the Republican base called out him, and those like him for being unironically traitors.
>massive illegal spic immigration is fine, because spics are '''''natural conservatives'''', we'll get our share and Dems will get theirs
The Left will get their shitskin slave labor pet voters, and our sponsors will make generous profits from not caring if their employees are illegal or not. Go to sleep, we can go on as normal goyim.

Portland Oregon here, we're rapidly falling to your level in record time. This city has been liberal for decades, but it was Classical Liberalism. The faggots, lesbians, and DUDEWEEDS were given their space to live, and the gun-toting Christians, farmers, and small-business owners were given the same courtesy. The only time we bothered to interact was when Globalist shit like the Patriot Act got passed, then we protested together.

Unfortunately, SoCal Lefties have funded candidates, activists, artificial property rates, and propaganda that has ultimately resulted in SoCal trust-fund babies and their handlers gaining massive control over the city. We were one of the few 80+% white major cities in the US just a few years ago, no I can't go shopping without seeing a raghead, a spic who holds up checkout because they can't speak a word of English, and an ever-increasing amount of police sirens every night.

FUCK

You have my apologies, brother. I'm half-spic myself, but goddamnit, my spic side has been here for over 100 years. Most of my family doesn't even speak spanish.

I'm sorry the baizuo have ruined your town, too. All we can do is keep fighting.