>have no solid plan to replace or get rid of it
>finally get the chance to get rid of it and decide not to

>Source: HuffPost Pollster

> polls
so in 2016 they were either lying or incompetent

Yeah I totally trust polls.

>Huffpost
Gtfo op

The GOP as a party only exists to be hollowed out and replaced with /ourguys/ as white identity politics comes into full swing. It is currently filled with greedy men who would trade away their nation and people to protect their personal wealth and zionist shills.

I don't think anyone here much cares about their polices beyond that to be honest.

>support for obamacare is at an all time high!

gonna be funny by may when there is an apocolyptic collapse of the law and nobody has healthcare

WOW it’s almost like denying Americans free total healthcare while shilling for your israeli bosses who do have free total healthcare is retarded.

>don't criticize people
What a fucking cuck.

>taking away entitlements is unpopular
Holy shit, stop the presses. No one saw this coming!

I politely disagree.

>obama set up trump for martial law and fascism

hmm its almost as if this was planned for clinton and something went awry

Fines are set to increase next year.

Thanks obama

oh ffs.

America is going to be dead soon

PLEASE NUKE US

The ACA is not sustainable no matter how much libs like it.

Sources: HuffPo Pollsters - various sources

Did you fucking shills not learn last time? Hillary at 95% to win...heh. Same fucking pollsters. They take their samples outside of the most hipster fucking coffee shops known to man so that they get a skewed sample. Anyone can use stats to make any argument, all you need to do is take a fucked sample.

whats supposed to be painted on the moon

Gee, it's almost like we Americans don't like it when our government uses our own taxpayer dollars to subsidize certain other countries with universal healthcare instead of using those dollars for the actual Americans who provide them.

>oniggercare even remotely popular because of successful media propaganda
it is the worst bill passed in the 8 years of king nigger and everyone has to suffer because the media refuses to let it fail.

Prices were skyrocketing anyway. There's a reason all of Western civilization does this a certain way that works.