Cute Animal Girls - Murenase! Shitton Gakuen

Ah, I get it, it's basically telling the story of how humans teamed up with wolves to become top-dog in the animal kingdom.

In this manga humans are already well-known as liars, so they're at least respected for their intelligence. Him joining a wolf pack and using his intelligence brings their strengths together and make them a formidable force to be reckoned with.

What I don't get is how there are dog-people. Dogs exist entirely because humans domesticated wolves.

Probably for the same reason that there's dinosaur teachers.

Because why the fuck not.

>the koala chapter
Still not recovered from that one.

Is it ever established that there are normal animals? Or are they all people?

If it is established, it could be that normal dinosaurs are actually extinct, but the intelligent ones aren't.

It it isn't, why the fuck does the t-rex teacher go on about making students extinct, like he knows dinosaurs are supposed to be?

Also if there are no normal animals, where the fuck does the meat come from?

That's the point I was trying to make, pretty much nothing has been established, so anything goes so far.

Some things might get cleared up in the future, but I kind of doubt it with how things are going.

Chapter's up.

Thanks Rapeman.

Where?

>all those notes
Bless him.

Awooooooo.

I don't get it--how did the cat win the match? She didn't even move

We've got a Lanka-tier genius over here.

She didn't win the match. She just said she did to continue the joke on Lanka as a defense against being embarrassed. Lanka just believed her and got depressed.

What does she mean she won? And why's Lanka depressed? She got the bone and won right? Is it a bad translation or something?

The translation is accurate. Kurumi just lied that she win and Lanka is too dumb to realize it's a lie and thought she really lost.

That's retarded even for a baka awoo.

Cute bird girl when?

Awoo is cute because she's a baka.

Have TL notes gone too far?

This is a well done TL note

Never too far. Espically in a pun heavy series like this.

I need more dinosaurs.

Just ignore them, they're in the side areas and not the main area.

Also can awoo's breed with humans?

Who knows? I hope so.

>ignoring TL notes that actually explain something
Pls die.

I want to deform Lanka's awooo tummy.

What's the cutest moment from Lanka so far?

My vote goes to when she wanted to show the mc her territory.

I want Kurumi to mark Jin as her territory while Lanka watches.

Wrong.

Sloth is cutest, Chloe is sexiest, Lanka is pet tier.

I saw Koala twist coming a mile away due to having watched the True Facts series.

I wonder what other animals we'll end up getting next.

And what the series will diverge to once we run out of commonly known animals.

>Cat wanted to make a nap club

Now I want to see sloth and cat cuddling together.

Probably less-commonly known ones.

And maybe the mc realizing he likes Lanka more than Hitomi, and dealing with both those strange feelings towards a non-human, and the prejudice such a relationship would garner.

Nah, he's great because he's still kind of a jerk. The story is rather refreshing because of this.

But I think we're bound to get a scene were Haruna Hitomi scolds him for not being nice to the animal girls.

>manga translated into British English
I hate this shit.

The introduction, when she was worried about MC stealing her food to warming up after he gave her his. Still hasn't been topped.

Since when MC is a husband ?

Well the furigana was 'partner' like it says.

She meant "partner" but said it in a way that meant "husband."

It's either Lanka being Lanka, her revealing some hidden feelings for him, or since he's the highest ranking (and only) male in her pack, he might actually be her husband.

She seemed to be worried that Hitomi was taking him for a mate, which might imply SHE already took him for a mate.

I can't choose, Lanka is the cutest when she's trying her best and she always try her best in everything.
Since the first chapter where she mark him as her partner?

When will she return?

Best ass in the manga,

Sloth has best tits by the way.

After she gets bred a few times by donkeys.

I wanna meet the parents of this girl.

Bet the dad will not take very well how her girl goes licking a boy and calling her a hgusbas like that. Or maeby her parents will try to force MC into mating with her so they can get rid of her, that would be funny.

LITERALLY NOTHING BUT SHIT ON THE BRAIN

Manga of the month
What happened to minamoto monogatari, tomo chan, and that one with the elementary school duo with the female tease?

How long do you think this series will run? I love it, but I swear manga like this always ends up being serialized less than a year.

>number wan
Well it's safe for now.

Tomo-chan's on hiatus, isn't it?

The GBF manga?

I want to see her parent aswell, I wonder how big they are.
I wonder if the traffic from here help push it to number wan.

My bet is that our MC isn't actually human.

>Implying text boxes lie

Yeah he's a chimpanzee

Why? The story is clearly a parable about how humans teamed up with wolves to wreck everything-else's shit.

i want to see every animal girl in this manga getting forcibly bred by donkey and horse cocks.

>awoo wearing a bikini

Cat is worst girl, worse than literal shit taste.

Beach chapter when.

Sloth is surprisingly great. Not as good as Wolf, but she's moe as fuck.

Wolf > Sloth > Zebra > Human > POWER GAP > SHIT > Koala > Cat

Awoos pawn is bleeding.

Awoo > Cat > Zebra > Sloth > Literal Shit > Koala > Human

Sloth is really great. I swear her expressions only changed twice this entire chapter.

Has there ever been an online manga that was cancelled though?

The cat girl in the banner looks nothing like Kurumi. I wonder if that was a scrapped early design for her, or if that cat girl was never planned to be a main character.

Is this purr of desire shit true?

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE MOSSY MOEBLOB OF IMMINENT DEATH
>CUTE NEKOMIMI GIRLS AND EXTREME SPORTS WILL COME TO YOU
>BUT ONLY IF YOU TYPE "JUST DIE ALREADY MOSSY MOEBLOB" IN THIS THREAD

>think sloth is going to be boring
>she gives that smile

Unbelievably best.

I can only see the father as being a giant wolf-god that is just as racist against humans as Jin is towards animals.

It's a bit silly. Sloths only really sleep about 10 hours a day, while Koalas sleep 18-22 hours a day.

I don't know if Sloth is really sleeping all the time or just exhausted from exertion.

Koalas may sleep all the time but they can at least move without dying.

Maybe she gets her hair cut later? She just looks like Kurumi without her twintails.

I don't mind TL notes but he should have gathered them all on an extra page at the end so it's easier to read

Dman, i appreciate it.

But, damn translator user.

back off, she's mine

Nigga I'll let you, I already got a waifu.

Will Zebra join the club later?

I bet she will, she can't last in the donkey herd and I doubt she have the courage to go back the the horse herd.

Thanks for bringing this serie into the light, Rapeman.
By the way I'm gonna need the Touhou doujin.

Slow Sex?

Yes, there are normal animals. The male animals.

Did anyone else notice how Kurumi's tail is missing in 90% of the panels, until it suddenly was in the background in the flashback to the chapter? Like here, you don't see it from the side but you see it from the front.

Are there pets in this world? How old can the animal people get? Is interspecies mating even possible?

They clearly speak and wear clothes.

Yeah, it happened a lot when she's in profile.

>Cocktease The Manga
Nobody cares any more. Especially not after the lesbian NTR.
>Tomochan
On another hiatus.
>Teasing Loli
It's not even a regularly-published manga. It's something the mangaka only does in their spare time.

Why does Kurumi have short-hair here, but long hair int he chapter? She's much better with short hair.

Different girl who goes to a different school. She wears a red blazer. That, or a teacher.

Just because they wear clothes doesn't mean they're not edible.

How many chapters till mating season? Will Sloth win the MCbowl?

Sloth's hair moss vanishes from time to time too.

Sloth doesn't have a chance. The only ones who do are wolf and human.

More sloth for me at least.

I just want to eat a cow girl.

It is completely obvious the Wolf is Main Girl.

Which isn't a bad thing, she's an extremely solid girl.

what is the name of the last one?

The author will introduce a swan girl and MC will rape her.

I don't really see the resemblance other than the catgirl features. Twintails look better so I hope she doesn't cut it at least.

I think she's just wearing a jersey, but that would still imply she's probably a tomboy/athletic character, so still definitely not Kurumi.