North Korea

When is it happening?

I have bets placed so if it happens soon I will no longer be a wage cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/international/353257-state-dept-north-korea-has-shown-no-interest-in-talks-on-nuclear-threat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon

They'll attack the Pacific again later this week.

Maybe I'll eat pudding.

We will sink japan. Then you.

Thank you

Considering how outdated your maps of Guam are, I suppose you might think K.I. Sawyer is still an air force base and nuke me.

spread that korean boipucci because you're about to get drilled, kimmy.

Hurry up please, I'd rather not work this week

kim won't make the first move, he's a pussy.

pic related is outdated. It's probably not a matter of "can they" but "will they" at this point.

all the norks do is run their mouth. no one takes them seriously because they're a joke. even now, with nukes no one really respects them. lol.

but US now has direct communication with NK. this lessens chance there will be conflict

insh'Allah

k im gonna be in cali next week can you do it then? somewhere around the 9th or 10th maybe. Thanks

what's going down Kim you fat fuck?

They were "probing" to see if NKorea wanted to talk, and NKorea said no, so I think this would only increase chances of the happening

>NKorea said no
Source?

It's happening, for sure. But i wonder if Kim will put boots on the ground or not.

This came out shortly after the "backchannels" were announced:

thehill.com/policy/international/353257-state-dept-north-korea-has-shown-no-interest-in-talks-on-nuclear-threat

>State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said Saturday that North Korea's regime has shown no interest in negotiations related to its nuclear program after Secretary of State Rex Tillerson revealed that the U.S. has several backchannels with the country.

it's the closest it's ever been to happening and hardly anyone is reporting on it. just the nigger felon league bs everywhere.

What THumP®s’ Board of Directors know about North Korea:

One would think that the arrogant provocations by North Korea would make it an easy decision for the United States to act unilaterally against it to take out its nuclear capabilities, or bilaterally with permission from the United Nations.

Nope. Not going to happen any time soon. Why?

The U.S. intelligence has not accounted for the positioning of all of North Korea’s nuclear weapons. THumP® knows, from our own reliable sources, that at this moment, North Korea has two nuclear ballistic missiles (each) pointed at Beijing, China, Seoul, South Korea, Tokyo, Japan, and Vladivostok, Russia. (Look at a map and see how obvious this should be to a war strategist.)

If North Korea is attacked, all these missiles will fly towards their targets simultaneously; and there is not any modern technology at the moment that can stop all 8 at the same time going in different directions.

The recent U.N. sanctions are NOT hurting the North Korean hierarchy of government officials. They are hurting the poor. The more the poor hurt, the more they look to their “Supreme Leader” for help; and the more blame their leader places on those who are actually HURTING THE POOR: AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY!

The ONLY way to sustain peace in that area of the world is through proper and respectful dialogue. The rest of the world can offer the North Korean people safe passage out of the country with FREE food, shelter, clothing, health and mental care and education IF they can escape North Korea. No need to kill or threaten anyone. Give the people a chance. Let the North Korean people know that the rest of the world cares about them. Sanctioning them and making their daily lives harder, just because their leaders are not following the orders of our leaders, WILL NEVER WORK … never has worked. Has only led to more misery and bloodshed.

No. No peace. Blood for the Blood God - we want war.

>North Korea has two nuclear ballistic missiles (each) pointed at Beijing, China, Seoul, South Korea, Tokyo, Japan, and Vladivostok, Russia.

Why would they point to China and Russia, and why would the West care if these are launched? We can focus on protecting our allies.

>If North Korea is attacked, all these missiles will fly towards their targets simultaneously; and there is not any modern technology at the moment that can stop all 8 at the same time going in different directions.

Why do you think we moved the extra THAADs there?

>The ONLY way to sustain peace in that area of the world is through proper and respectful dialogue. The rest of the world can offer the North Korean people safe passage out of the country with FREE food, shelter, clothing, health and mental care and education IF they can escape North Korea.

Are you on the right board?

>NFL is distracting from bring of WW3
thats the point...

brink*