What's the reason why Jews have been kicked out of most countries since the beginning of time...

What's the reason why Jews have been kicked out of most countries since the beginning of time? It surely can't just be meaningless racism..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJA4IW_pkeo
reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/70st6m/antisemitism_is_historically_a_result_of_jewish/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-anti-semitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-10216101.html
jewishpost.com/archives/news/the-franklin-prophecy-an-anti-semitic-hoax-gets-new-life-on-the-internet.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They attempt to subvert every economy, and government they can get their hands on

youtube.com/watch?v=RJA4IW_pkeo

Is that why they now disguise themselves as other faiths/organisations?

imagine if you recorded 3000 thousand years of rat history. it would appear as though rats consistently do the same shit behaving in a predictable manner. you'd say that this was just "rat nature". jews are the same way

>expelled x 100
Dumb christcucks should have killed them after the fiftieth time

This list is bullshit tho
reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/70st6m/antisemitism_is_historically_a_result_of_jewish/

They would completely drain blood from local Christian kids. Put the child's clothes back on and dump them somewhere. Not joking, after they got caught, they created a fund for Jews if they got caught.

Did somebody say "blood libel"? Yeah they still do the same today

jewism isn't a race op

Nobody is born Racist. Racism is learned. It's learned by watching the behavior of the shitskins and niggers.

>plebbit

I always ask myself the same question.

Sometimes I ask this same question to jews in a kind maner. Some of them agree with me. Or at least they act as if they agree with me. Maybe they act like they agree with me so they can get to know further about my power level. But I know we can't trust them, so I always change subject after they agree with me.

They were expelled mostly for religious reasons. If you were a dissenter in any way from religious orthodoxy you were outright killed in the past-----witness William Tyndale, the author of the King James Bible, and Michael Servetus. We have freedom of religion today owing only to the heroic efforts of a few great men like Milton and Locke. Jews were not responsible for the Inquisition or the Index Librorum Prohibitorum.

The "Jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race" is a very modern phenomenon---you won't find a word about it until Houston Stewart Chamberlain's book of 1899 (which was Hitler's Bible). You don't even really hear about Jewish conspiracies until the mid-19th century. Are you aware for example that the notion that Lord Rothschild "bought England after Waterloo" is a forgery invented for a political pamphlet first written in 1847? It is called the "Rothschild Libel."

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-anti-semitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-10216101.html

Why was William Prynne against the re-admission of the Jews into England under Cromwell? Not owing to some world-wide conspiracy but because it was "a very ill time to bring in the Jews, when the people were so dangerously and generally bent to apostasy, and all sorts of novelties and errors in religion."

Racial absolutists and neo-Nazis who blame Jews for all the trouble in the world (as opposed to merely assigning blame where blame is due) are weak-minded scoundrels who will not take responsibility for their own actions. The West is declining for the most part for the same reasons as Greece and Rome did, our moral decline. See Sir John Glubb's "Fate of Empires." We must recognize that our own vice and folly is the cause of our decline before we can really do anything about it, and not weakly throw the blame on an external party.

>dismissing something purely based on what site it's come from
wew

>ad hominem
Feel free to refute any of the points I brought up on this thread.

In case you don't know reddit is completely jew controlled. IIRC owned by jews.

Lets say half that list is bullshit, why throughout history did they go directly towards the jews when a body was found drained of blood, tortured and ritually sacrificed?

If half that list is false then there's another half of that list that was never documented if not three times that. There's a chance only the most brazen largest jew attended rituals were documented, imagine all the others?

I'm sure you're a shill but I post this to help others find the truth.

Are you unaware that perhaps 200,000 people were tortured burnt or hanged on suspicion of being witches in Western Europe in the past? Of the Salem Witch Trials which took place in your own country almost at the turn of so late a date as the 18th century? And is the testimony of those Dark Age fanatics what you take as gospel? Have you never heard of the fate of men like Servetus or Bruno who dared to dissent from religious orthodoxy in the slightest degree? I know these facts must be painful to you, as people of your cast of mind are insistent that Jews are responsible for all the white man's vices, but they are facts nevertheless.

Perhaps you can explain why such a small percentage of the population controls almost every media Outlet and disproportionately so many corporate positions of authority? also please explain why said controlled media is increasingly degenerate?

implying white people dont have big noses

The Salem witch burnings is a meme and not true.

that curve tho

He didn't say anything about burning witches in Salem, only in western europe.

They like to say they are though don't they?

You don't have the mental capacity to produce an argument so you post a picture, as I might have expected from a blind antisemite.

Those 25 people must never have been killed then. What a revelation from on high. You ought to take your findings to the historians. The documents must all be forged too---another Jewish conspiracy I presume.

Will you explain how white people became moral and sexual degenerates, and had mass immigration in the declining days of ancient Greece and Rome, as you may observe in any common history book, or else in Sir John Glubb's "Fate of Empires," if media control alone can explain our moral decline?

Why don't white people, if they are innately wholesome, consume a better kind of media; or else make their own wholesome kind of media to rival the present one, if there is no such a one in existence? Are we mere feeble-minded automatons?

What does that have to do with what I stated as fact?

I don't even understand at all why you brought it up in this situation?

I'm half a jew and there are large number of jews that have no clue as to the protocols of zion or what the hasids practice and preach and sacrifice. Or what many jews are part of. There are many american jews that have no clue, yet their soulless human traits carry them throughout their life it's fucking surreal.

I worked for the yid hasids for three years on and off and they treated us like absolute shit for the most part.

you can read that? What are fucking antman?

You are taking into serious account the accusations of fanatics who made wild accusations against, persecuted and murdered myriads of their fellow white people owing to the mere whimsies of their foggy brains. In other words they are inidonei testes.

Niiice you BTFO these guys pretty well. I still think Hitler had the right idea though

Was probably caused by 1 of 3 things.. 1. Their corruption 2. Jealousy or 3. Both

Hitler by his cruel and indiscriminate persecutions of Jews as well as his promise-breaking and warmongering stigmatized nationalism for above 80 years and morally devastated Europe to such an extent as to bring forth the degenerate world we have today. He was a curse and a demon to Europe.

Like the Rothschild Libel, another Neo-Nazi hoax. This one is called the Franklin Prophecy.

jewishpost.com/archives/news/the-franklin-prophecy-an-anti-semitic-hoax-gets-new-life-on-the-internet.html

"Nothing in Franklin's writing or in any other recorded speech can be found that in anti-Semitic."

In addition to this, in respect to George Washington's attitude towards Jews:

"Washington’s private life and writings reveal no evidence of anti-Semitism, and his public attitude towards religious tolerance was well expressed on a 1790 goodwill visit he paid to Newport, Rhode Island, during his first term as President. When a goodwill address was presented to him by the Hebrew Congregation of Newport, Washington responded by penning “the first presidential declaration of the free and equal status of Jewish-American citizens”:

The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for giving to Mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship. It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection, should demean themselves as good citizens.
May the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while every one shall sit under his own vine and fig tree, and there shall be none to make him afraid."

Amusing information in view of the fact that I see so many neo-Nazi Yankees call their Rebellion some manner of freedom-fight against Jews who were "controlling Britain."

The UK should have never got involved Germany invaded Poland. If they hadn't gone and tried to be Europe's police and Mosley has got into power you wouldn't have the mess you have now.

Jealousy

kys faggot

Finally a man with a functioning brain.

Babies are naturally racist, we are taught not to be racist until we break the conditioning and become racist again.

High IQ poster right here obviously

You are right, we should not have got involved, but it was Hitler who first provoked our involvement by committing his injustices. The blood is ultimately on his hands. Disraeli was against our going to war with the Turks over the Armenian genocide, and we were right not to throw away British lives on a foreign conflict, but, hypothetically speaking, had we then gone to war, it would hardly be fair to blame the British government for whatever would have been the consequences thereof rather than the instigators of the persecution. Hitler's case is precisely analogous.