Name a country with a more depraved radical left than Germany

You can't.

That sign saying "we love volkstod" basically means "we love dead ethnic Germans". When AfD won seats in parliament recently there was a big protest and this protest was shown on TV all over Germany. At the front of the protest was a sign saying "we love volkstod". There was no controversy over this because in Germany this is just normal. German people would be more offended if someone held up a sign saying "Germany for the Germans".

It's common for the far left in Germany to wish for or glamorize the death of Germans. Antifa will often go to Dresden and celebrate the bombing with signs and chants like "bomber harris do it again". Antifa has even gone as far to make posters supporting the rape of German women by "refugees".

Other urls found in this thread:

theafricancourier.de/living-in-germany/study-reveals-why-eastern-germany-is-notorious-for-xenophobia-and-racist-attacks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This happened because you let east Germans keep their jobs after the wall fell.

Here's a Antifa sign translated to English wishing for the rape of Germans and the death of German heritage.

Sign at Dresden - "All good things come from above"

>"we love volkstod" basically means "we love dead ethnic Germans"
No, it actually means we love the death of our people. Tod = death, Volk = people/nation/folk. So they are basically calling for genocide.

The leftist courts and judges just let them go, because haha satire :^) and we are only being ironic and Deutschland is an idea. :^) See? Oh and you cannot be racist against white people of course. :^) All I want for Christmas is white genocide. :^)

Ah yes, the Zionist antifa...I thought it was a meme and troll account at first, when I saw it for the first time sperging out under PEGIDA videos. But it wasn't.

A new word should be invented for these people and their sickness. Ethnomasochists.

Germany wins hands down.

obviously they are mentally deranged useful idiots, the leaders are the subversive agents

Acourding to German law- "Disparagement of the Memory of Deceased Persons (1985, amendments of 1992)- Whoever disparages the memory of a deceased person shall be punished with imprisonment for not more than two years or a fine"

This is why holocaust denial is illegal. Yet antifa can celebrate Dresden bombing and it is not considered disparagement of the dead. How do the courts rationalize that? They just say it is satire?

No. Our leftists are the worst. It's because the communist party members / supporters were allowed to keep positions in the education system and pollitics after the reunification. That way they managed to poison the minds of younger generations with the anti german propaganda they learnd in the DDR. The SED subhumans should have been neutered and imprisoned after reunification.

Why do lefty titlets allways need to pose nude when trying to make a political statement ?

These people should be hunted down and killed. No excuses. European wide militia when?

Leftists everywhere think exactly the same things. It's just like with Muslims: Most of them support killing infidels, and most want to spread Islam across the globe. But they will be nice when there are few, and they will move on to the killing when they have a majority.

Germany simply has the most hypocritical justice system. But any leftist in the rest of Europe or America would say these exact same things if they could get away with it. If it weren't political suicide.

Leftists are anti-Western. Their entire ideology hinges on the death of the West, to be replaced by Marxist society.

Germany is so fucked my country feels conservative in comparison.

>Zwangsvergewaltigungen
How is a human being supposed to read that?

> pic related
At least he uses proper grammar. I can respect that.

That sux user. Sounds like Germany needs a civil war more than the US.

As to your second point: Do you think anyone would ever look at their titts otherwise?

>Naked leftist protestor
>Genetic zero
No exceptions, ever.

How is it communists fault when East Germany is far more patriotic than West Germany? I am almost positive the anti-german propaganda was worse in West Germany than East Germany. East Germans were often taught that they themselves were victims of both capitalism and then fascism only to then become saved by communism.

German and other agglutinative languages just say in one large word what others say with whole sentences. An English speaker doesn't need to labor over processing how to say or understand the phrase "about a moment ago" and that's 7 syllables. Linguistically it's basically said as a single word, fluidly with no real pauses. The only difference is in orthography when it comes down to it.

Holocaust denial has its own law. And you can get imprisoned for it FAR longer. Horst Mahler is in prison for (((holocaust denial))) for ten years and Ursula Haverbeck was arrested too, despite being 88 years old.

Goymany is an occupied nation, ruled by (((them))) by proxy of the USA and the people (((they))) bought.

There were even Western commies who called the reunification "occupation" and argued for East Germany to remain a seperate communist state. Many of these people still hold positions of prominence.

There's one thing the commies understood quite well: You need to root out elements hostile to your ideology. We failed to do that in the West, and we are still suffering for it.

Both sides of the wall were jews.

You just went full American education. Never go full American education

>who called the reunification "occupation" and argued for East Germany to remain a seperate communist state. Many of these people still hold positions of prominence.
Yes. Angela Merkel, Kasmierczak, (((Kasner))) for example. I'm sure you've heared of her.

It means involuntary rape.
If you are now thinking that this is redundant because rape is by definition involuntary, then congratulations, you are a functional human.

Baizuo, the White Left, should be renamed the suicide Left

Self destructive niggers for the most part.
First they chimp out and loot europe and then they invite all their 3rd world homies infest the European Continent

I was not talking about east germans in general, only about the ones that where aktive in the SED (the ruleing party in the ddr). Like you said most eastern germans are very patriotic today but there are also lots of people who still belive in communism and hate the german nation. The amount of anti-german propaganda that was and is spread in the BRD is nothing compared to the bullshit the soviets spread in the DDR.

Why don't the Krauts organise Brown Shirt Death Squad to give race traitors leftists the death they long for? I'd join the Freikorp in a heartbeat.

East Germany is racist as fuck, it's westerners that are cucked
theafricancourier.de/living-in-germany/study-reveals-why-eastern-germany-is-notorious-for-xenophobia-and-racist-attacks/

AfD is controlled opposition but at least it shows that some Germans aren't retarded. As the migrant crisis continues more and more Germans will wake up and stop saying "Let in Refugees!". Germans are the most stubborn fucking people that they have to wait until their fucking country is in an absolute apocalyptic state i.e Treaty of Versailles before they wake up and attack.

also this

She is the worst thing to happen to Europe since Marxism itself.

Selbsthasse is the German word for hating yourself

Autocidal is the word got people who wish to genocide their own kind

She needs to fuck off already

AfD is controlled opp and there is no political solution but they're at least a way to slow down our reolacement. The fewer invaders among us when society starts to come apart, the better.

That's because Jewish Masters run the world, Germany especially. Also notable mentions are Great Britain and the USA. You can not fathom how much hate the average non white and or Jew has for the average white. The mere existence of the white shames the supposedly superior Jew or shitskin. Stop playing kindly with these people. The mean to kill off every single white on the planet or rape them at best. Fight back while you still have some strength.

east germany was ethnonationalist
west was mega cucked by americans and started erasing itself

the whore of Babylon

Actually I learned that from German commenters online explaining why East Germans are less cucked than West.

>bomber harris do it again
Well he should t.b.h.

I really can't. Those fuckers are legitimately evil.