Scientists invent artificial muscles, what's next?

So I just saw this artificial muscle. It constricts when they run electricity through the plastic. They could use this for everything including moving the robots faces etc(will be much more realistic compared to cervos and pullies)

>mashable.com/2017/09/20/artificial-muscle-lifelike-robots/#PslCf_pHJSqn

This is seriously the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life and I like to keep up on everything.

What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/GjUCR44qZLE
themodularbody.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tfoVOGMz054
youtube.com/watch?v=F5vbEntmaBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NDQlOqsr84s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's 'servos' dude

Can it be put in my penis to cure erectile dysfunction?

This reminded me of a thread on here the other day wehre some user claimed to be from Washington MSM and that there was a story of an AI being/android that was attempting to contact the WH and Donald Trump specifically... and the android was supposed to have "supernatural abilities"

This all also reminds me of the part of the Book of Revelation that talks about the Image of the Beast coming to life and people worshiping it.

Dont bring NAX loot into this

I'll go to the obvious...

Fake vaginas with even more functionality than the real thing, with none of the roast.

Sexbot revolution is becoming ridiculously certain.

Natty gains.

looks gay

Probably. The current fix is a straight up subdermal penis pump, so that'd be a definite improvement. You probably wouldn't need much artificial muscle either.

Thanks, I almost forgot how fucking autistic pol was for a second there

dicks do not run on muscle, it's valves and cavities that fill with blood.

Trans-humanism(Merging man with machine and/or phasing man out for machines).

It's part of the "globalist endgame", which I did a thread on a while back: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

DYEL

Fuck off Frank. You know you aren’t welcomed here. I’m part of the group who work very hard to shut you down. We are gathering the info about you and to find you. Better stop that or you will be shot and we will report it as a suicide. Better stop now. Yes you!

not to burst your bubble but this shit has been around for 20 years.

normal person, not shill here, it's getting annoying dude

Lol

Are shills admitting to being criminals now? How edgy of you guys.

You know whats really funny about this?

I was thinking about doing the exact same thing but with silicone. The purpose of my idea was to use the artificial muscles to create my own sexbot that doesn't require servo motors but it seems as if someone has already beaten me to it. It's almost as if someone took the idea right out of my fucking head.

Well played ivy league fags.......well fucking played.

Eh. Whatever. Either way, we can all have our own robo waifus in about 4 years. Let the feminist tears start flowing, lads.

You mean in black ops or publicly? Source?

>Scientists invent artificial muscles
Great, that should really improve the race of robo-women we're about to begin constructing!

In due time, we can get a mask, so that we can get off the grid even more. With face recognition starting to spread, it's only a matter of time before we need a mask to not be seen

Wow that's amazing. I bet you believed elon musks pie in the sky bullshit used car salesman speech the other day too. Con artists have been selling the flying car promise for decades and scientifically illiterate people like you lap it up every time.

see my post here:

It would be nice to have my foreskin back.

Circumcision = Male Genital Mutilation

75% of US infant males are subjected to this brutality. Your beautiful baby boy entered this world, and endures this horrific surgery. Boys need their foreskins. Otherwise they would have been born without it.

Circumcision causes ‘vaginal’ dryness so the women thinks it is her fault, many products on the market to remedy this unnecessary surgical intervention.

This is a big money maker – the procedure, selling foreskins for vaccines, cosmetic products, then more profits and for ‘vaginal’ dryness products.

Circumcision surgery video. How many parents would consent to this if they saw this video? Strapped to a table… Video states the baby is crying because he is cold and hungry… Infants not feed prior to procedure… Newborn starved???

youtu.be/GjUCR44qZLE

I've had similar things happen to me.. Think of an amazing idea and someone comes up with the next week or someone had just come up with it a few weeks before

Wew
RoboSluts (TM) with FlexPussy(C) technology.

>scientists develop artificial muscles
most people's reaction
>wow we could use this for artificial limbs for amputees
Sup Forums's reaction
>wow we could use this for artificial pussy
I thought we were supposed to be fighting degeneracy? Sup Forums can't even escape hedonism, how can we expect to escape white genocide?

Artificial muscles have been around for a long time dude. They haven't done shit with it because it's not very strong and deteriorates quickly.

I first saw it when it was a green film you could tape onto stuff. The problem with it, is it doesn't last long or self repair, think of a rubber band, after you stretch it enough or it gets old, it just snaps.

It's a gimmick that has been around since the 90's.

This isn't the first time that it's happened to me, though.

themodularbody.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tfoVOGMz054

Here's something else pretty crazy if you guys are interested in similar topics.

Develop another Tay AI instead for Sup Forums to download into their lovebots. You'll make a fortune.

You forget you are on the Internet.

Wow, very funny. I was thinking about that like 3 weeks ago.

i was gonna program it in either C++ or Haskell. What do you think?

sex robot 2020, used for prosthetics 2020+, biosynthetic, used for cuisine 2048 (Post singularity culture)

And the first commercial application will be an artificial contracting vagina or pulsating dildo ROFL.

WELL THAT'S GREAT THAT'S JUST FUCKING GREAT MAN NOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WE'RE IN SOME REAL PRETTY SHIT NOW MAN

mhm, yes imagine it(a cloth-like formation synthetic) throbbing around your cock

Artificial vagina's incoming, day of the rope for females fast approaching.

XD Spot on m8

tfw you will live to become a mechwarrior

>>scientists develop artificial muscles
>most people's reaction
>>wow we could use this for artificial limbs for amputees
>Sup Forums's reaction
>>wow we could use this for artificial pussy
>>MY reaction
>fuck they're going make fucking killbots to kill us all now we're so fucking screwed

can I get deus ex super arms?

Right on the cock-vulva
you know?
>

They have already made an artificial stingray. It reacts to light, im unsure how they feed it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5vbEntmaBQ

Battlestar Galactica becomes reality. AI will murder us all.

Hmm put it in sexbots so they can resist?

>will be much more realistic compared to cervixes and pussies

>year 2030
>complete JWO takeover
>rampant transhumsmism
>criticize ZOG
>ZOG turns your muscles off

2B sexbots when?

Missed your posts, when is your next thread?

>Post ID
>MYDICY1+
Kek.

>fuck they're going make fucking killbots to kill us all now we're so fucking screwed

This is probably what is going to actually happen, imagine the armour an android with ten times the strength of a human could wear and also imagine the weird and evil creatures they can design with muscle shapes being able to be deigned in 3D.
We're truly fucked this time.

Holy shit, imagine with my broke cock, it could be expands to 10 inches from 3inches

Jokes aside this will be great for people with lost limbs though.

thank you

Command denied .
Self destruct in 5....

but desu senpai it really would make for fantastic artificial pussies. Artificial pussies will change the political world much more than arms and legs. When women have no means to have us lend them our power, the world will become a much better place. Artificial pussies are important.

Keep it in your own thread frank

All you good goys falling for this shit.

Unless you're a literal fuck ugly incel, there is no excuse not to be progenating and impregnating white women right now.

Sad

No, that was shape changing metal which transformed depending on the temperature applied to it. These used artificial muscles.

>Contracts too hard because of a malfunction
>Crushes glans totally
AAAAAAAAAAAH

>Flexpussy ©
Sign me up!

Pay your taxes

>sue them
>get a fancy new robopenis cybernetically grafted on

Free market will fix it with man-portable EMP emitters.

To think space elevator threads are deep in the past at this point

>sue them
obviously you didn't read the end license user agreement. nice try goy

I want to see one run into a crowd of rioters, knocking people around like bowling pins

There was a good CRISPR thread last week, sadly haven't seen a new one. Follow your dreams user, look up some worthwhile articles or studies and start up a new thread.

>China attains transhumanism through gene editing.
>America attains transhumanism through prosthetics

>mfw we're literally Gargantia

>even fewer white babies being born.
We already have working artificial wombs. Women are obsolete, desu.

we already had a thread about this and it was about using them for building better sex robot vaginas

Six million dollar man. Maybe 250 million dollars if you factor in inflation by the time this tech becomes available.

>What does Sup Forums think about this?
It's a very old idea. Earliest prototypes (invented in 1950s by whites, naturally) simply used hydraulics or pneumatics.
youtube.com/watch?v=NDQlOqsr84s

If we can revive a proper free market that cost will be dramatically reduced.

>implying we dont have secret shit lightyears ahead of chinkland

it's hilarious how you shills flock to his posts like a pack of fly's do to dung

jews gave those secrets to chinks

A Turbo Pussy-Hummer, bro!

Neat, but, how much of this can I augment into my own body to become a super powerful cyborg?

Nah. America's gene research has been completely reamed by political tomfoolery and our nation's focus on automation technology that can be weaponized, while China is looking at rolling out its first designer babies within the coming decades.

robot girls
muscles
artificial wombs

women btfo?

What a crock of shit.

I actually made one of these a while ago because I was playing with pneumatic muscles and wanted to see what would happen if we could essentially fill a balloon with an easily boilable fluid and use thermal changes to expand and contract it. It worked identically to the videos--no high power needed and they were as strong as the standard pneumatics but slow as fucking dogshit. The videos are sped up 32x just for us to see the motion, meaning now for these "muscles" to work on any scale of speed that is useable, we would need an extremely powerful flash heating and cooling system to just fucking make them work, something I came to realize by expanding the pneumatic bladders with boiling rubbing alcohol and windex.

Yes, user.

I think the primary issue will be how strong are they? Even mechanical prosthetics are weak compared to natural human muscles. Have you seen any promising alternative to bulky hydraulics and electric motors?

>Come up with lots of ideas
>Never act on many of them
>Be surprised when someone who came up with the same idea decides to act on it

It's very memey. But I had a friend literally predict this like 15 years ago when Realdolls started being talked about. That the sex aspect would power the development of life-like androids and possibly even AI (with an empathetic bent).

It's really only the advent of aggressive identity politics and anti-male laws in all things relationship and family matters that really fueled enough of a split in the sexes (in the west), that I started giving it any credence.

It's just funny to note how so many new tech breakthroughs seem to play into this weird drift towards Robo-Waifus becoming a real thing. If men and women find each other again, that's great. But if our society keeps circling the drain, then Sexbots are a hilarious last "fuck you" to women who devalue any white man who doesn't live up to an impossible checklist of demands.

I favor pneumatic bladder based muscles, which are pretty radical just noisy. They also need a compressor or pump to operate, meaning decent power draw and noise, but otherwise they are light, strong and fast, with the caveat you cannot go swimming with them unless they are fully sealed.

>lifting weights my whole life to try to develop my muscles and still weak meanwhile these robots can be made in hours with muscles stronger than a lifetimes work of hard work
FUCK

So it reminds you of yesterday?

>Even mechanical prosthetics are weak compared to natural human muscles

Couldn't you just make the fake muscle more dense to increase strength

I still think growing real muscle in test tubes is the future and not this fake shit

It is the start of the climb for robots out of the uncanny valley

Incoming

Are you guys retarded? How could imitating human muscle fibers possibly benefit a killbot? Machines are already far stronger than humans. Your post is stupid and you should feel bad.

While I agree that genital mutilation is wrong, that graphic is misleading.

The frenulum is only occasionally damaged by male genital mutilation.

morphic resonance fields, look up rupert sheldrake