The_Donald Reddit Page is Cancer

These motherfuckers are the most sensitive dudes on the internet, I support Trump but I said I am losing faith in him and they banned me. So then I ask to join the discord server and they call me a troll and call me a nazi cause I questioned the Trump admin, like come on they are like the people they are calling snowflakes on the left. God I swear some Trump people only wanna hear good shit

>I support Trump but I said I am losing faith in him
I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I watch the news cycle of other countries

4d chess son, be patient. And if you're 15 you're too young to be here.
Also sage.

It used to be great during the primaries, back when there were 40,000 thousand subscribers or so.

Yes, mainstream anything is uninformed and doesn't care about reality

>I support Trump but I said I am losing faith in him and they banned me

0.02 deposited into your account shareblue

nice try shareblue

Boo hoo wittle snow fwake got bwaanned from readit want to post on Sup Forums now everyone pwease be my personal army and raid them mimimimimi

>I am 15

You must be 18 or older to post here

Sublimeinslime is either JIDF, some sort of a controlled opposition or a complete faggot. He bans people for wrongthink. Also on T_d subreddit go look at the mod list. There's a person literally called mossad.

>15

Caring about reality is a fringe interest

Oh look a zero upvote concern troll that OP typed up and posted here as well. Golly gee this sort of thing never happens

ok shareblue

OP is a jew pretending to be Sup Forums pretending to be a reddit fag in an effort to tear the right apart

They have a ask trump supporters subreddit for that.

The Donald is for pro trump content plain and simple.

i don't know if i should tell all you niggers to start a family or be thankful you haven't

ok then I will wait 3 years to post again, I am not bitching about me getting banned I am just sayin they make fun of the left for the same shit they are doing.

This. But it was always meant to be normie out reach but took on a life of its own at some point.

>I am 15 and this was the first election I actually got involved in
You're too young for politics. Reported for underage.

>plebbitor

Back to your hugbox. Sage.

>>>/reddit/

now get banned from Facebook and you have a shot at becoming human

I do not have a facebook so I cannot get banned by zucc

There's always /r/AskTrumpSupporters you know

>I was a defeatist shill where that isn't allowed and got called on it

keep it there please
sage

did not know that I got spanked

Sup Forums Trump was a mistake.
I hope all you faggots are happy with bringing in not only retards, but underages as well with the recent elections.

Which is why all of reddit sucks, they are the same crybabies they like to make fun of, this is coming from someone who used to frequent that board quite a lot. I was banned for correcting a poster on the diversity of the SS, they cannot handle the truth.

don't blame pol blame youtubers who made vids like What is Sup Forums

>redditors are underage

Wow who knew.

You’re a Nazi, nigger.

thanks good sir

15 years old? well fuck ima cruz missle now. dont let drumphy get the nuke codes!!!

don't be too disappointed, he's up against a colossus and can't possible win but he did do some stuff here and there like trying to ban the moslems, appoint betsy devos who removed obama's campus cancer policies, pardon arpaio etc. etc.

I find the_donald funny but not because of it's content
If you read it for long enough you find that it is populated by retards, the kind who everyone mocks that turns up to Trump rallies in rascals and full American Flag outfits
They also use all of the same tactics as the left yet think they are above doing so
Can't wait for the civil war in America as most of the pussies from the_donald would be first against the wall
I support Trump btw

Holy shit, we have to save that and use it as a copypasta.

obviously a disappointed troll

It's reddit what do you expect.

why shall we copypasta my dude

lol it is so funny watching you guys turn on eachother and seeing drumpf crash and burn. lets hope drumpf gets impeached before he kills more innocent people like he did in the yakla raid

I extremely doubt a civil war will break out anytime soon at this rate. The economy is doing alright, and while there is poverty and crime the majority of the population is content and happy and wouldn't dare risk their stable and comfy lives just for the CHANCE of a better life.

the peeps of The_Donald post shit like this all the time lol

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. Watching Drumpf crash and burn is fucking hilarious. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

Yakla deez nuts, nigger.

Come back in 3 years.

will it make them pick cotton faster?

Reminder that the TD subreddit was only made to subvert bern-outs after he got sandbagged in the primaries. Now it's full of mindless muppets, naturally.

sir yes sir

>Reddit is Cancer
Wow! aren't you a genius

>reddit
>"I'm 15"

I haven't though of myself as a genius but thanks for making me think that

I was a Drumpf supporter from day one, I bought all the merchandise and attended all the rallies. But after this latest stunt, I simply can't continue to support him. It's clear he has no path to 270. I am now #artilleryforhillary

you go on reddit and expect that you can have an opinion

HAHAHAHA

fuck it how come reddit has become more based than this troll and shill infested cancer hole?

sir I am not a troll

ok bye folks of Sup Forums me need to go to bed now me have school tommorow bye bye

>They have a ask trump supporters subreddit for that.
>The Donald is for pro trump content plain and simple.

Watchlisted for knowing too much about that place....

ALSO! OhSnapYouGotServed will return in Glory to take back control of The_Donald and to seize ultimate control of Reddit after Spez is cast into Hell!

Oh shit. Did I really say that? Darn.

just goes to show the average intelligence of the posters on this board. so funny watching this place burn

>uhderage
>meme flag.
Well looks like you've answered your own question kid. Keep supporting Trump and stop letting yourself get easily dissuaded by shills claiming Trump is a traitor.

I think many were quick to thwart posts like that during the election to halt dissenting views immediately. It was necessary to weed out any possibility of shilling. But then some faggots took over part way through and really railed it, making the "concern trolling" rule which had given the mods full power on censorship. Anything criticitizing the sub itself is considered concern trolling and you'll get banned for it. They are definitely as equally retarded as the people they hate.

As a 2007 Sup Forums whateverthefuckwecalledourselfbackthen, it's funnier than shit that The_Donald is a defacto containment zone for Sup Forums.

It kind of makes up for all the meme trash we had to put with in Sup Forums

This pic always makes me lose it. Babys first redpills

From their perspective, it still *is* during the election, so the same behavior is warranted. It's just that it's the 2020 election now.

Trump is controlled opposition and Reddit is cancer

During the primaries it was run by Sup Forumsacks. Then it was taken over by Jews and the the redpilled admins purged.

fuck off underage

I wish I were a mod so I could ban every single one of you cancerous thedonald faggots. anyone who came here 2015 onwards should be permabanned

Fuck you Nazi troll shill. Get off my board.

the threads been up for over an hour despite multiple reports. At this point I'm certain it's just a mod taking the piss and trolling.

I'm sure the mods are trump supporting redditors as well. Sup Forums has been irrevocably ruined now that these faggots think they have a home here

i got banned from t_d for asking the jewish question, got hundreds of downvotes in 15 minutes, then wiped out.
trump hasnt drained the swamp (quite the opposite), trump hasnt halted immigration, he is starting more wars that benefit israel.
my post said something along the lines of, "if trump fails to deliver or make any inroads on draining the swamp or confronting the jewish question by 2019 will people on thie board get behind another candidate that will?'

me. in exile

>DAE td is shit also they banned me cuz I'm actually a member of Slaveblue

You're just an ignorant American and shouldn't be taking part in political discussions

The problem being that The_Donald regards anti-joooo propaganda as being a crackpot vote in support for the muzzies. BTW, I support that view. You "jooooos 'r stupid 'an evil 'r joos too clever to git caught" is just fucking weird and tiresome.

>punching right

nigger piss off

It appears that we do indeed have a home here. You buttholes need to follow your alt-reality gypsy caravan wherever the fuck the StormFaggots went, which is probably down some sewer with Pennywise the pedo clown. Buh-Bye.

>The_Donald Reddit Page is Cancer
Yea, no shit. Did you first discover that now? Why were you even there?

I wish I were a Sup Forums 2007 era mod, like when I started here. There would be pics of us ejaculating on camera and fucking dead wales and we would ban the fuck out of you retarded idiots. All hail the Cock Mongler, Desu, Desu

Guys, I just got back from my local polling station, and it's not looking good for Emperor Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

Deal with it leftie

Stay butthurt

[pats you on the head]
You're a good boy. Good job. Go home, and rest well. When you awake, come back and do whatever it takes to rebuild the Temple of Solomon on the temple mount.

PS, I'm Irish Catholic. Fuck the Muzzies