Orthodoxy vs Roman Catholicism

As a roman catholic, I can't stand the cuckoldry any longer. Just started doing more research into orthodoxy and I'm still learning. Will start visiting orthodoxy churches during the week and talk to priests honestly about why I'd like to make the switch.

Good or bad experiences? Can orthodoxy churches be as liberal as roman catholics, or is it generally conservative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10cDyeIRF3k
thermidormag.com/africa-will-not-save-the-west/
youtube.com/watch?v=u3XBZMckzBc
theonion.com/article/area-man-so-sick-having-explain-family-members-pol-56853
iocc.org/get-updated/newsroom/5-ways-to-support-refugees
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4375518/Explosion-metro-St-Petersburg.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Sure, Christian State of Saint Russia (actual organization) needs new members for bombing

>Can orthodoxy churches be as liberal as roman catholics, or is it generally conservative?
It's the most liberal denomination in America. Most of them vote Democrat

To be serious though, some Orthodox priests are awesome. But currently our church consist of tons of pimps doing drugs running over pedestrians in sport cars while being drunk and doing other criminal activities

Orthodox Christians were the first victims of Bolshevism. By joining the Orthodox, you are fighting against degeneracy.

Watch that tongue, user. Mizulina is after you.

Noo you disgutsing degenerate 56%-ers, stay away, you'll ruin it. Isnt 2 religions ruined enough for you?

Both churches are shit. All churches are shit.

Catholic

Real Presence of the Eucharist
Apostolic Succession
Scripture & Tradition

You're making a grave mistake. Just go to Traditionalist Catholic Church's that do the Latin Mass. they're redpilled and you won't hear any of the liberal cuckery there.
I recommend the SSPX

fugg man. where can I run? my church is sickeningly democrat, and when I tried to come back to the church I couldn't agree or live with any of their politicized views or the severe changes that had taken place even in the last 10 years.

They even changed the nicene creed, greetings, and Gloria.

Nah, I'll be most likely killed in a cinema watching Nicolas melodrama

Orthodox here. It is generally much more conservative than Roman Catholics. Since it is more culturally focused than Catholicism (a result of it's decentralized structure), the conservatism of its Russian and South-Eastern Euro background carry over.

Yet they voted for Trump more than any other denomination.

HOLE UP

> In a sermon that reportedly took place in a church in Moscow on Sunday, Russia's Orthodox archpriest Dmitri Smirnov said the future belongs to the Muslims after comparing them to Christians.

> Recalling an experience shared with him by an elderly woman in his congregation, he mentioned that Muslim drivers never took money when taking her to church, whereas Christian drivers were only interested in making money.

> 'A child doesn't take money from his mother, especially if she is going to pray,' the Archpriest said, quoting Muslim drivers, adding that Christian drivers would say 'This is my job.'

> 'A Muslim bringing you to Easter or anything else is closer to the Messiah (Jesus Christ) than a Christian who wants money,' Smirnov told

Don't listen to him. Orthodox is one of the more conservative churches in the US, and more importantly is the original Church as founded by the apostles. I was a Catholic convert so it was pretty easy to transition. Depending on the service you end up attending, you may have to deal with some old parish members naturally distrusting you, since it is typically Russians in Russian Orthodox liturgies or Greeks in Greek Orthodox liturgies, but once you are chrismated and you become a regular, they will treat you like family.

As for them being Democrats, that may be true, but they are super old-school Democrats. Orthodox Christians tend to live in the industrialized section of the North-East, where unions have big influences. They may be registered Democrats, but they are culturally conservative and big Trump supporters.

>bolshevism makes your country into a legitimate world superpower from backwoods swamp in less than 40 years
>hate on bolshevism
>monarchism reigns for hundreds of years
>90% people illiterate, love the king

Neck your self

FUCKING BASED youtube.com/watch?v=10cDyeIRF3k

have attended many a latin mass as a child, born in poland and raised firm catholic here in chicago.

im done with popes kissing nigger feet, qurans, and rotting europe from within. we need strength, and I see none of it in the vatican.

Yup. Sounds exactly like Christian Orthodoxy.

How about you just stop being a jew worshipper? Did you think of that option?

has europe learned how to be multicultural yet, adbul?

This is the Muslim shit I miss. I still remember my dad who despite being a well-off banker driving home our tailor and 2 of his friends after Friday prayers. It was 50 degrees Celsius at noon.

Somewhere along the line people forgot to do good deeds. It really develops a strong sense of community.

There is non in Cucktianity

They are KGB/FSB officers.
At least those that served in the USSR and got promoted into leadership all are.

Lad you have no idea just how bad the Catholic Church has become.

Read Ross Douthat. They are planning to turn Europe into an African continent with a "european soul."

thermidormag.com/africa-will-not-save-the-west/

It's always the most embarassing post when 52% white calls Germans, French and Dutch Abdul, because he gets called out on his bullshit.

And when it comes to being kiked we'll never compete against you, the all-time champion of world kikery

>minority
>free taxi rides
>majority
>jizya

Russia's Orthodox archpriest: they're just like Jesus!

>we need strength
Maybe chruatianity isnt the religion for. Rabbi Yeshua explicitly taught against strong or generally successful. The weak and the worthless are who is good, that's what he says. He says to love your enemies and not fight back.
Have you ever read what Christ said?

Orthodox seems really deep and mysterious
>youtube.com/watch?v=u3XBZMckzBc

offtopic but holy fuck I don't get you proddies out there, why would you pick such a shit part of Christianity, Christianity with zero depth whatsoever.
>it says this therefore it is this and no ifs or buts

I'm no Christian but holy fuck is Protestantism so braindead.

They're not all bad

No there's no cucklordy.
What else do you wanna learn.

Or sent to prison for hurting believers' feelings.

And how many followed the crusade...? It was also posted on Sup Forums by the way for days.

NONE!

>Germans trying to explain why Rome fell
Just lol

essentially the division between the two churches occured because of political reasons way back in 11th century. With that being said you may aswell just sit home instead of wasting your time on something as degenerate as religion. the only thing more meaningless than the book that tells you,that there's a guy in the clouds watching over every one of your moves to judge if you deserve to die peacefully or rot in hell is life itself.

#notall

If you think that the Orthodox Church is conservative and based, you're in for a treat! The Patriarchs say the same things the Pope says "Open borders! More refugees!" They just unironically hate each other. Based Orthodox xddd is nothing but a lie.

>leaf trying to post anything
I can tell you how your country will fall.

Meanwhile in Moscow.

>Yet they voted for Trump more than any other denomination
Completely false. Because most orthodox Christians are middle eastern shitskins like Lebanese and so on.

Said the filthy Vandal.
Byzantium asked help from you to start a crusade and crusaders went to Constantinople and loot it!

>A church which emphasizes the sacraments as mysteries seems mysterious

I really don't want to sound condescending, but it reads like an onion article

Guess where they heading. Sweden is some miles away.

>A church which emphasizes the sacraments as mysteries seems mysterious
I see nothing wrong with this statement.

None of them are European only European religion is European, Zeus, Odin, Perun.

>revolution led by jews
>starve millions to death
>kill all russian intellectuals
>destroy anyform of culture
>implement an economic retarted ideology
>this is called "progress"
>mfw

Christfags will all be killed when nationalists take control. Fuck these traitors.

They don't go anywhere, Moscow is their final destination.

There isn't anything wrong, but its their whole style of humor. See:
theonion.com/article/area-man-so-sick-having-explain-family-members-pol-56853

He sad X, but Y 900 years ago, checkmate Z!

Stalin turned that around a bit at least
Of course there was still the killing, but he wasn't so anti-religion

Final destination? THESE MUSLIMS ARE FUCKING RUSSIAN CAUCASIANS FROM CAUCASUS!
IMMIGRANTS GOING TO EUROPE RUSSIA IS NOT LIKE EUROPE! THERES NO MONEY FOR MIGRANTS IN RUSSIA! ONLY RACISM!

FUCKING BASED

Good for them then. I guess they also write perfectly fine statements.

They aren't. Most of these are from central Asia

>(((UN)))
>Fedora
>Nothing matters LOL so stop wasting time so you can continue doing nothing.
>Guy in the clouds meme
>Rick and Morty
>watched it before it was mainstream.jpg

You fucked up the whole world filthy german vandal!
You should feel asamed for writing over here. You already start two world wars and ruin Europe, and now you are heading for the third one!

>Soviet Union established
>Kike leaders organized an army of drunken brutes to throw away a millennium of tradition and faith
>Over 1 million dead from a brutal civil war
>Millions more suffer from dogshit communist policies
>Almost a century of oppression and poverty
>Progress

Fuck out of here you filthy red kike

You're not getting Greece, Vasili, they will remain in the EU. So you may aswell return to Mother Russia.

>Moscow's 4% Muslim
And I bet that the Muslims that are there are white anyways

And you should GTFO, nupol and take your bad English with you.

Central Asia? Name us one country from central Asia.

Kek are you a proxy serb bro?

Iromic coming from a country where the natives are becoming the minority...

Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and a small number from Turkmenistan

Vasili? There's few Russians in Greece filthy german scum, unlike Germany where you find millions of them.

>slave morality 2.0
>vs
>slave morality 2.1 , now with fish hats

>Orthodox seems really deep and mysterious
That's why liberals are drawn to it. They see it as a trendy exotic "spiritual" (i.e. gay) religion. Like buddhism a few decades ago, except they are hipsters and buddhism is too mainstream so they go for some desert shitskin church instead.

Why do you try to shill when you don't know what you're talking about?

Russian cities are being flooded with Muslims thanks to visa free travel from Central Asia stans. It's a huge problem, worse than in Europe because it's fueled by greed and exploitation of cheap labor.

>Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan
These are white ex soviet states.
This woman over there is from Kazakhstan. Google her if you wont believe me.

>Russian cities are being flooded with Muslims thanks to visa free travel from Central Asia stans.

WRONG! THESE PEOPLE WAS RUSSIANS BEFORE THE SOVIET UNION COLLAPSE!

They are turkics crossed with slavs desu

Help the refugees goyim! It's what rabbi Jesus, Jew of the tribe of Judah and approved by the ADL, would want!

iocc.org/get-updated/newsroom/5-ways-to-support-refugees

)

>kazakhstan
in my country there is problem...

Check out the Society of Saint Pius X

>They are turkics crossed with slavs desu
They are white muslims. Caucasus is muslim.

So what? I know pretty decent secular Kazakhs. The point is that they aren't from Caucasus at all

No those from countries bordering Afghanistan are definitely not Russians. The USSR was a failed imperialist project.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4375518/Explosion-metro-St-Petersburg.html

Lel this guy is more redpilled than all these faggots ITT

>white

>implying that orthodoxy is only given in russia.
>what is greek, armenian and serbian orthoxy.
only refers to a case, but if you compare immigration policies in Catholic countries with orthodox countries, Catholics are cuck as fuck.
thanks pope franciscuck.

Your country is the most bastardized nation on earth, without culture without nothing. Your only culture, is to how to make money with legal or illegal ways and spend them in one day.

Yeah, that's where the turkics come from. Not Turks as in from Turkey, but their 'ancestors' ie Seljuks etc

(((Hey fellow white man, throw away thousands of years of tradition to pray to trees and rocks! It's totally cool and aryan!)))

Kazakhs are different. They look more like chinks.

>The point is that they aren't from Caucasus at all
Put your real flag german trash.

I really couldn't care less about cucks and there Muslim rape fantasies, that's mostly a German thing. If you want to talk about why Rome fell then lay all the facts down straight. Otherwise you can take your 'it's always the joos' theories elsewhere. Problem with neo-paganism is that you're all crypto-commies that point the finger at the jew any chance you get.

>Yeah, that's where the turkics come from. Not Turks as in from Turkey, but their 'ancestors' ie Seljuks etc
They was converted to Islam.

i'm forgot the pic.

Yeah the images are misleading because Russia only allows four mosques in all of Moscow, so all the Muslims in the entire city have to go to one of those four. That is why it appears like there are a ton of them. Unlike in france or UK where they have a mosque on every street corner.

chill out popadopalous, im not trying to take your olives. who hurt you?

You got your facts wrong. Kazakhstan has no border with any caucasus republic, dipshit

Jesus you really are a Turk rape baby if you think that is white.

tajikistan has borders with India and China.
Kazakhstan has 80% whites and Asians.

Turkic genes make them more beautiful