Does this shit make your blood boil americans?

Does this shit make your blood boil americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/09/the_demo_guy_wants_a_do_over.html
youtu.be/9pb5S8jeTgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Americhicanos are now a majority of american flags.

This thread will be flooded with 'BASED MEXIBROS HUH ID RATHER HAVE A 99% MEXICAN COUNTRY OVER YOUR 3% MUSLIM INFESTED SHITHOLE HAHAHA VIVA MEXI- EL AMERICA LOCO"

"we will turn your country, the one we fled to in order to escape third world chaos, into a third world, chaotic shithole"

i fucking HATE non-white immigrants

i dont carry the weight of the world on my shoulders. I just focus on my own enlightenment and trying to produce 8 white children.

Redpill me on the Mexico-Argentina rivalry

We hate them over football, but they seem to hate us over... anything really.

no because it's not happening:

>In Texas, the very conservative Senator John Cornyn and candidate for governor Greg Abbott did well with Hispanics without ever calling for amnesty or open borders.

>Similarly, while Latinos form a strong Democratic bloc in California, in most states they don’t automatically punch the “D.” In Texas, Senator John Cornyn bested his Democratic opponent among Latinos in 2014 by a small margin, and Senator Richard Burr won 49 percent of the Latino vote in North Carolina last year over a strong liberal challenger.

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/09/the_demo_guy_wants_a_do_over.html

Gen Z is our only hope.

That's pretty cute. Even if Texas does flip in a couple decades, we have the votes elsewhere to make magic happen. Also, Texas recently fully reinstituted full voter ID, which may turn the percentages to 2004 numbers. With R margins likely to increase further in the 2018 congressional elections, we'll have a blank check to deport all the beaners we wish and implement the RAISE act. As Congress stands now, they can't get shit passed, not even the DREAM act, so I probably would be pissed if anything twitterniggers said turned out to be true.

>thinking you can flip a state like Texas without violence

When this happens the dumbo critic party will split black Latino and while they may win elections they will turn USA into Brazil like shit hole. Mist of us will be long dead by then..As will europe

>twitter

It makes me wonder why they favor monolithic political centralization and not secessionism where they can have their liberal snowflake land without the conservatives they hate.

Literally no one has said this, ever.

What are the yellow and beige?

Yellow I assume would be Bernie, it being Vermont and all, and I believe the beige are states that weren't polled in the study.

>Being this delusional

That's cute. See

I will move to Texas to stop it from turning blue. I'm a Republican in the Chicago hellhole and Texas is my spirit animal.

Like I said, it may turn in a couple decades, however, a different immigration system other than Hart-Celler could slow it down, hell, it could possibly be prevented. We don't know. Even if it won't, votes from traditional states which are quickly turning red, PA, MI, WI, MN, ME, could all easily account for Texas ever turning red.

If it ever happens, everyone who remembers Trump will be long dead.

*traditional blue states

Which is only prolonging the inevitable, because the demographic trends in those states, while still solidly majority-white, are heading in the same direction. The entire damn country is.

Also, I doubt Trump will change the Hart-Celler act, considering that he is soon 1 year into the presidency, and haven't achieved much. Not even ObamaCare repeal, which has been the republican baby for the past years.

The exit poll for Texas reported that 61 percent of Hispanics voted for Clinton and 34 percent for Trump. On its face, this seems implausible. Clinton won 560,000 more votes in Texas than Obama did in 2012. Moreover, voter turnout in Texas was two points higher this year than in 2012, and Hispanics are the fastest-growing segment of the Texas electorate.

Imagine being able to enter a country illegally and then vote in their presidential election

Only in America lol

Which is pretty incredible. That's not even permitted in Sweden.

Yes.

As far as I know every other central and south american country hates mexico. Some is envy Mexicans get a lot of gibs being on our border. A lot of it is the fact that the mexicans rape all the women passing through mexico as they're immigrating to America. I forget the statistic but something like half the women get raped? Someone's doing the raping.

No they are all faggots. Trump would've held ground if Gary Johnson didn't get 15% of Texas Voters 18 - 29. Voters 30 + in Texas favored Trump 53 - 47

2018 looks to be a good year to push the needle congressionally. Possibility of 60 R senate seats, a safe House of Representatvies, and RINOs who are holding everything up are being primaried left and center. After that, the RAISE act will be passed easily, which will fix the immigration system.
>ignores everything I've said
I'm not denying the possibility that Texas will turn red in the near future, I'm simply saying that it could be slowed down, perhaps stopped, perhaps supplemented elsewhere. No reason to go full blackpill.
It's fucking insane man, dems use "muh racism" as an unironic excuse for it. Texas just reintroduced full strict photo ID which it didn't have in the 2016 election, that may help.

Argentinians aren't exactly known for illegally crossing into USA. They are a different kind of South American country. You are confusing it with central american shitholes.

Texan Chicano here. I will always vote Red. I doubt Texas will ever turn blue.

The idea of gleefully hoping for an entire civilization to collapse is so alien to me that I can't even rationalize it, let alone get angry about it.

mostly this. before i got to this point, i'd rage constantly over how fucked everything is. i focus more and more everyday on just making life better for me and mine. it's still hard, but it's easier with maturity.

Lol

>I'm simply saying that it could be slowed down, perhaps stopped, perhaps supplemented elsewhere.

In theory, it could. Whether that is politically conceivable is another matter. Most politicians will not have the guts to implement the meassures needed, as it is hard for them to digest what the obvious solutions are.

Except every single thread mentioning the impending demographic doom of America brought on by hordes of illegal Mexicans.

"Haha better than Muhammad Britbong. How about China Fucking Leafs. Germany amirite?!?!"

Trump won with voters 30 + in Texas. Johnson took 12% of voters 18 - 29 effectively making Trump uncompetitive with that age cohort. If you observe you see that Trump did better with Hispanic voter the problem is Travis County, and Fort Bend County.

This is why mass immigration should be illegal: It allows one party to buy votes through policy, creating a cascade effect.

30 + is an age bracket that is a lot whiter than the future demographic trends of Texas.

See:
The state is turning brown, and the brown ones vote for Hillary. White boomers are about to kick the bucked in the coming 10-15 years at an accelerating pace, and they make up huge chunks of the republican electorate

*Bucket

Funny thing is these people are out of touch and don't realize what's happening. Notice all those non-Mexican names. Newest generation is leaning conservative and is tired of the SJW bullshit. US born Mexican-Americans are going to be voting conservative once they can, and the Dems won't know what hit them. Only ones they will retain will be the wannabe niggers that are proud of living in a barrio shithole.

That's exactly why they want open borders, user. There are zero additional reasons.

Companies often train sales staff to defend the message against objects based on "role types" which leads to groupthink. Why stop at job roles, when race & sex have been historical money making roles.
90% of fortune 500 companies have Employee Resource Groups segregated by protected traits like race & sex. Cartels can include trade unions that create artificial low supply's & control training schools. Have you heard of any low supply's of people in IT?
Struggle session accuse members of imaginary crimes to self-criticize (like negative, bias, internalized racism.) What happens when an ERGs message is also taught to defend, at the company?
As a result we get this review of an Orwellian IT training course that sells segregated identity as a brand & encourages discrimination to "take conscious action to hire" based on "visible" differences.
youtu.be/9pb5S8jeTgQ

Mexicans are just dirty Mestizos and Argentinians are white.

Hating Mexicans still won't make you white.

47.5% of Texans 30 + are white. 35% of infants are white as of fiscal 2016 (July 1st 2015 - July 1st 2016) up from 32% in fiscal 2011 (lowest year observed). That's all IK. Also Hispanics have anti immigrant Abbot 46% of their vote. Don't take CA as an example. It was never as Republican as you think. Reagan won the state by a large margin because he governed as A DEMOCRAT

whites with their heads up their asses are the new niggers

False. White boomers are already dying off, and are split on the issues voted 52 - 48. The average Trump voter was a 37 year old White Male. Also 1/3rd of boomers are non white.

waiting and entire year just to repost

n-not all mexicans vote democrats.
W-we still have the constitution.

>US born Mexican-Americans are going to be voting conservative once they can, and the Dems won't know what hit them.

This is an incredibly weak and unnuanced claim that completely ignores the burgeoning tribalistic non-white undercurrent within the Democratic party.

Bless you for being a kind-hearted goober, but the coming divide in US politics is racial to its core. The Republican party is becoming the party of white interests, the Democratic party is becoming the party of non-white interests. I'd be surprised if the Democrats ever field a white male, let alone a white candidate, for the presidency ever again.

They already have the votes to flip Texas but have a shit voter turn out.

Potato niggers were the Mexicans one hundred years ago. In 2-3 generations, Mexicans will be considered 'white' and be indistinguishable in voting habits and income, with the exception of border areas. They won't even speak Spanish, every third generation Hispanic I've met speaks English exclusively.

That's like shitting on your carpet and being proud that your turning your house into a toilet. There's a reason why Mexico is shit, and that's Mexicans.

I wouldn't equate governorships with national elections. By that metric, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Vermont are republican states too.

Your stats are far off.

50% of Hispanic Adults voted in TX. Considering 61% of Hispanic Adults are foreign born I'd say that is pretty high turnout.

Doesn't matter. Red or Blue, both sides want a brown America. Imperium is the only way forward.

It doesn't matter because those people will vote for policies that will fuck up your environment and future.

The only way you'd have a point is if you lived on an island.

>voting

It won't matter, because Mexicans will be considered 'white' by the time that happens. Almost ever 2nd or 3rd generation Hispanic I've met is conservative, many of them don't even speak Spanish. Conservative backlash is real, Dem identity politics will backfire, they will retain marginal minorities like blacks and gays while alienating every majority. It's happened before, and it will happen again.
Trust me, I'm white and I know a lot more Hispanics than you do, I live in Texas.

How can you say my correct stats are wrong when you post a chart made and verified on Sup Forums? Besides the fact Trump won Iowa as a whole and White voters in Minnesota I say check you chart.

>Hispanics will eventually become white
No and stop trying.

Republicans have been becoming less and less conservative every decade.
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>In 2-3 generations, Mexicans will be considered 'white' and be indistinguishable in voting habits and income
LOL

3rd gen Mexicans use MORE not less welfare than 1st + 2nd gen

p.s. Irish and Italians also vote more liberal than WASPs

Spics will be the downfall of America, they will get voting majority and vote for more gibs. This will allow niggers and spics to thrive completing the kikes goal of subversion. Kikes>Spics>Niggers need to be erased in that order.

>It won't matter, because Mexicans will be considered 'white' by the time that happens.

Lol. What do you mean "mexicans will be considered white"? They aren't white.

I can say your stats are wrong because you claimed that only 66.67% of boomers are white, while the reality is that even the 45-54 age bracket is above that percentage.

White evangelicals do. Northeastern/Mid Atlantic Mainline WASPS are the only white Christian group to vote Democrat.

My argument for it being politically conceivable (which I believe it may be), would be the RAISE act, which has been thrust in the open as a mainstream solution, and while may not be supported by Congress in the legislature's current state, the 2018 senate map looks promising, 10 dems in seats Trump won, 1 R in a seat Clinton won, people like Flake are getting primaried, and the House of Representatives has been projected to remain at about the same makeup in 2018 with Rs standing to gain 9 dem seats and 8 dems gaining R seats accorting to CPVI. Trump's already endorsed RAISE, and with Congress at better margins in 2018, I wouldn't say it's a large stretch of the imagination to see the "doomsday Texas" projections being a bit off.

Texas turning blue is a necessary evil to force MUH BASED [MINORITY] "Conservatives" to admit our problems cannot be fixed through elections

>2009 - 2013 data
>doesn't understand our problem is the adult population getting more diverse

Fuck this thread desu

Mexicans are Catholic, retard

>Northeastern/Mid Atlantic Mainline WASPS
source?

No? I fucking love it

32% of people who die are non white. And as of 2016 our senior citizen population is less then 75% White.

Do you know argentinians are known for illegally working in Mexico as waiters, waitress and stripclub whores??? Not memeing, im being serious.

>Trump snowflakes

Do these people have so little self awareness that they don't understand what snowflakes are? This bamboozles me every single time. It's like when (((people))) started to call Christians "fedoras", it was completely moronic.
The dotr is unironically more likely than Texas turning blue and if Texas does turn blue I guarantee the dotr won't be a week later. So either way some third worlders are getting noosed.

I've always admired American optimism but this is fucking retarded. The Irish came to an America with absolutely no social welfare and had to fit in or fuck off, indeed many returned if they couldn't make it. You appear to be willfully ignoring the fact that Mexicans LOVE social welfare and are unlikely to ever vote against it, which is in turn a further driver to more Mexican immigration. Mexicans are becoming the DOMINANT culture in the areas they occupy - more Mexicans means America becomes more like Mexico, a chaotic, bankrupt, corrupt shit-hole.

You got taco-fever mate?

You are quite irrelevant for us my white friend.

Because they know they can't run a country on baristas, yoga instructors, college lit profs

60% of US Catholics are White, 38% are a Hispanic. It was more or less the same in 2000. 60% of White Catholics voted for Trump and make up 67.5% of Catholic Voters. Hispanic Catholics voted against Trump 7 - 3

>us mexicans
Then what the fuck you doing there you wetback.

No. The left is pushing all the independent/centrist people to the right.

Of course the boomer population is also growing more diverse. Just not nearly on the scale you are assuming. The major demographic revolution going on in America is hapening between newborns and 40 year olds.

There are white towns across America that are virtually populated entirely by elderly people. The non-white balance of the country will tip quickly when the equilibrium happens.
Do you even statistics?

In any case, if Trump has to wait till midterms to get in sympathetic senators, he is going to have to ram his agenda through in a record speed during 2019. The slow nature of the political system can tank it.

Whatever man, the white race isn't going extinct, go have 13 white kids if that's your sentiment. Mexicans are majority white DNA, whether you consider them white or not. USA isn't a white country, this is what you get when you bring over millions of slaves and settle in a land native to non-Whites, and have a growth model that has ALWAYS been centered around immigration. As for Europe, they are retards for taking in millions of Muslim immigrants.

White numbers aren't decreasing, other races are just increasing as they benefit from the advances we had generations ago.

There's tons of places you can live that are all white, we aren't going anywhere.

Jews persisted for thousands of years with no nation, and you actually think there's a white genocide? You are delusional.

We can't afford to wait for order. We need a coordinated, multifaceted attack on all sides.

>1 post by this ID
>obviously b8
>dumbfucks think anyone reads this

* happening

>Whatever man, the white race isn't going extinct, go have 13 white kids if that's your sentiment. Mexicans are majority white DNA, whether you consider them white or not. USA isn't a white country, this is what you get when you bring over millions of slaves and settle in a land native to non-Whites, and have a growth model that has ALWAYS been centered around immigration. As for Europe, they are retards for taking in millions of Muslim immigrants.

And his true opinions finally are revealed!
Go fuck yourself, Jose.

You don't have to "run a country". People run themselves. Ask yourself why you work, and fundamentally the answer is because you value what you receive through your work more than you value alternative uses of your time. And that's the case for virtually all people, which drive them to be productive in varying degrees.

I do. Also you just exaggerated the scale of towns entirely populated by the elderly. Also 50% - 52% of Newborns have been white for 12 years now. And no our 85 + age cohort went from 85% white as of July 1st 2010 to 76% White as of July 1st 2016.

If Texas goes blue I will eat my 10 gallon hat.

You're a retard. The founding fathers only let whites immigrate and become citizens.

Spics are not white. They are mixed race natives. MUH BASED MEXIPEDES is a fucking sham, spics vote demoshit all the time.

It doesn't matter if you have 12 children. Immigration will make America minority white. White percentage declines every year in every state.

You are justifying genocide.

Not really. I expect Mexicans to act like Mexicans. I am more pissed that republicans are such traitors that they sat back and watched all this happen, when they had multiple opportunities to stop it, all because they were too afraid of being called racist by the left.

Most Mexicans I know work blue collar jobs, and many of their kids are going to university and move out the suburbs when they get a white collar job. Their welfare numbers are nothing compared to blacks.

You have to understand, American welfare is NOTHING compared to what you have in the UK. Best you get is food supplementation and free housing in a crime ridden shithole with the worst of the worst niggers

I can't speak for other states, but this is Texas, where many of them are. Can't speak for the shithole that is California, but that place won't change until it goes bankrupt.

Lmao, nice try spic. You fuckers ALL have to go back.

they're "fleeing" to collect gibs and because of their fantasies about retaking the Southwest, that's it. eventually we will probably have a war with these fucks over it, AGAIN. probably with the Chinks backing them when we inevitably fight them.

Oh, having kids is on my agenda, and so is hanging traitors like you.