TRUMP CUCKED BY JERRY JONES

thehill.com/homenews/administration/353362-trump-called-cowboys-jerry-jones-four-times-asking-him-not-to-kneel

More like Jerry Jones cucked Jerry jones

Are those seats usually empty ?

Cowboys lost today

kek kek kek

kind of sad by Jerry Jones, really
Trump trying to save the NFL and rest JJ's nuts from the liberal outrage machine

Jones can choke on it, they wont get a dime from me.

Jerry Jones is only cucking himself. When he finally croaks, the Cowboys should start winning Super Bowls again

Anheuser-Busch company set up a hotline for fans to call and give their thoughts about the protests and Anheuser-Busch’s sponsorship of the NFL. The number for the hotline.

What does the hotline say?
When a customer calls the number, they are greeted by a recorded voice who gives them the opportunity to voice their opinions about the protests.

“If you are calling with questions or comments about Anheuser-Busch’s sponsorship of the NFL, press one,” the voice says. “At Anheuser-Busch we have a long heritage of supporting the nation’s armed forces, veterans and military dependents. The national anthem is a point of pride for our company and for the 1,100 veterans that we employ. Please feel free to share your feedback after the tone.”

posted on the blaze web site

DRUMPF BTFO

>w-we aren't losing money over these protests!

No, that's Arizona and they've had a nice 3-4 season run, plus it's the Cowboys. If not for the kneeling bs the week before the stadium would've been full.

What am I looking at?

mostly empty stands

anheuser-busch is one of the scummiest companies on the planet.

>My name is user, and I like to drink Pepsi because it is red white and blue, just like me. I've been pretty upset over this NFL thing recently and was reminded when I came across one of your NFL promo cans, which I politely declined. On paper I've only served my nation for 12 years, but by my reckoning I'm going on 67; I can't even wrap my mind around how someone could turn their back on their whole country, their birthright, over the actions of a handful of her citizens. Actions which produce cries of injustice from sea to shining sea! America is not one bad cop, or even one bad president: America is all of us, and more important than where we stand on the issues, is that we all stand for something important.
>Where do you stand, [company]?

Oh yeah some of you homos that do the twitter thing should try to get #wheredoyoustand trending on every NFL sponsors' feed.

Is this where you tell me that Obama didn't interfere in police investigations?

They're here
They're there
They're fucking everywhere
Empty seats
Empty seaaaats

Taking a cue from Hillary I see.

>DRUMPF BTFO

That realization when they probably let people in for free so it wouldn't be so empty.