Blacks In Russia

I live in a city with population of 650k and guess what? 5 years ago a black person was a shiny pokemon here. Now you can meet one or a couple every weekend, if you go for a long promenade. No chimping, no violent crimes reported ever. They are just very animated and decent dressing guys and ladies who are here to study, not fuckin' ghetto niggas. Really makes me think.

t. Ivan Republicanov

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Sagbo
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
youtube.com/watch?v=GF0hn60AGQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wow the 7 blacks here are so good
>ignore the 12% mooslem population haha no troubles there comrade

Give it time, and you will see.

Yeah it's the same in Toronto, I used to never see niggers now I see one a week

Those are the big brains of the country who are forced to parasite from whites because their own nation isn't capable of giving them proper education

thats her blood? i fucking came.

Also, this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Sagbo

You must leave the house once a week.

clearly the negroes know that you'll beat them if they get out of line Ivan. no such thing exists in America.

Moscow quadroons begone

They stay in jungle, they don't come near my area

You leave the house once a week user...it's fine to admit it

No, if I don't have work 3 times a week for gym. When I have work sometimes I go outside for like 15 days straight

>making up up lies

Sure whatever you say user kun

do russians like putin? He seems like a nationalist to me,

>Фбp
lol

Where do you live? I'll go see you and then I can say I saw a nigger today.

what

>Putin
>Nationalist

Jesus, you guys so silly it's unbelievable.

FBR = FBI in Ruissian.

>They are just very animated and decent dressing guys and ladies who are here to study,
Nigger-critical level haven't reached yet. Add more niggers to start a chimp-out.

It's DMB and stands for whoever inscribed that's end of military service from 1975-1977

That says ДMБ though

No, ethnic Russians are pissed with corruption, immigration and idiotic control of everything
I don't know how stupid you should be to take kremlin-bots srsly

this. once they hit critical mass it's all over.

Can it be reached, though? We don't have racial tensions between blacks and whites here, only middle-asians and furry-people are the problem.

It's in your id, Tyrone.

Picture says DMB, but his name says FBI. Yes, I'm that paranoid

come to chicago

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

>Navalnobots
Kys

Your dear leader wants to suck JewMerica cock is a feminist and globalist cuck
So prepare for a giant blacked.com event if he gets in power, cucklords

Nice try. Everybody hates niggers
Navalny > Putin

Yeah, shitposting about FBI = Navalny. Calm your tits bitch

Untrue. They won't breed with one, but hate is a strong word.

mulat ebanny, idi na huj. People feel visible and physically disgusted with them and all niggers get eventually beaten up here

>ebanny

Literacy level: proxy

I just hate niggers, man

drinka da sunflower oil Blyaat

That's because the USSR was a white nationalist state

Although the USSR is considered a Marxist communist state it was very socially right-wing. A guy on my street grew up in the 1970s USSR and he said it was very masculine society aka very right-wing. He went to high-school there and said bullying was super rampant. Kids were kicked to the point of needing medical help in the halls. After school kids were chased home by bullies in cars and beaten to a pulp on the streets. He said he remembered a group of kids he hung out with hung around this windmill, and one day he couldn't show up because his mom didn't let him leave the house for some reason. That day the bullies came and kicked the crap out of every single one, one has permanent facial disfigurement now.

So that's what the real USSR was like, it was basically more of a Fascist (weak should fear the strong) utopia than a Marxist utopia.

otsosi, mavpa debilnaya

Privyet, cheeki breeki

>the USSR was a white nationalist state
t. Kikestani

omama jeans

How old are you? I lived in USSR. It was a shit hole with a strongest safety net ever created that became a poverty net. You are delusional twat

alot of blacks are just regular ppl.. in america they were made to be degenerate like how white are being done now. alot of the worldwide hate for blacks is based of the stereotypical american nigger or muslim african.

Trips of truth

>USSR
>white nationalist state

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FU-AH-HA-HA-CK...ooohhh

Nigga, you trippin', man.

It didn't start becoming diverse until the USSR fell

You're a twat, did you not read my post?

Never try and convince someone who lived in the USSR that communism is a good idea.

plenty of goods on the shelves.

youtube.com/watch?v=GF0hn60AGQ8

БЫЛ

You mixing up different reasons. Immigrant flood was due to extreme violence and poverty in former republics, but that was just x3 of pre-existing diversity.

You guys are good at revolution, why not just do it again?

Did you? USSR has forcefully applied safety net for all nations and quotas for non-whites in my university. Your idea of gopota = masculinity = white nationalism is delisional

I met someone who lived in the USSR, they are the ones who told me this genius

Are you an idiot? In the USSR there was a LOT of criminal and youth violence.

Yes it did. That's not masculinity or lack of masculinity or white nationalism

and they brought over beaners, afghanis, chinks and nogs to live here

Upcoming one will be the last for this country, lol.

Niggers love living amongst white society...

but when they get to critical mass, and they will because they all want to be near the whites...You will see the chimping monkey shit fly. They will go back to their roots of raping and killing other apes.

How is violence not masculinity? I am pretty sure it's the basic standard of masculinity

youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs

I didn't know about that

Ethnonationalist revolution is unavoidable at this point. It will be the last one for a long time of prosperity to come

Ready to be "peacefully" occupied by the U.S when it does?

Gang-on-one violence which is typical for gopniks is lack of masculinity or selfrespect

So you're saying bullying isn't masculine?

>Implying vor culture is healthier than identitarianism in a country where every other racial group puts themselves at an advantage

The Far East will be probably it. You can't occupy a fuckin' continent..r-right?

What on Earth made you think that? I said that USSR wasn't white nationalist state. That's all
If several glue-sniffing degenerates gather in order to bully one person, that's not masculinity. Same in late soviet military. Literally all hazing procedures were about gang vs newbie

>We're not already ready to occupy the largest country on the planet.
WEW LAD

Do you think these people knew how shitty this was

Ah, fuck it. We have nukes.

I've never had any problems with ours either.

Most of them are Africans who wear suits and go to church maybe a bit too much.

This video made me realize how foolish the cold war was. Both societies were thriving and met their citizens needs, yet they both hated eachother and one even bankruped itself trying to outcompete the other.

Not when you're fighting each other

I have problems with every nigger I see because I don't want to see any niggers in Canada they don't belong here

You can blame Eisenhower and the CIA for that. After the war was shady, but it didn't start exploding till Eisenhower said "fuck it! I know I said not to, but let's military industry"

Africans/Blacks are okay in small numbers, the larger their number and the more they congregate leads to problems.

Any leafposter here who claims our blacks are fine are liars. Blacks commit far more than their share of violent crime than their relatively low demographics would imply, as they do in the States. Many of our Black immigrants are okay, decent, hard-working people. Many are not, especially Jamaicans, Somalis, and Haitians.

Since blacks are only ~3-5% of our population it's less noticeable, vs. ~15% of the U.S. population.

Military industry quote was said after his Presidency as an apology for what he did.

>I didn't know about that
Then why do you say shit you have no idea about? Stupid cunt
gopniks are not masculine. just degenerate
This
t. nigger

What about one on one bullying, like Chad vs virgin bullying?

Bullying is what makes male collective male. Problem is nonwhites and degenerates with bad genetics of Russian ethnic origin in Russian society