Fashy Haircut Thread

Hey Sup Forums,

I've been growing my hair out for a while now but I'm wondering what we consider to be approved haircuts.

I'm looking for some of that right-wing aesthetic.

I've got this. Mainly because I'm autistic and I hate getting my hair cut so I do this with brylcreem.

Looks good desu.

Go for the Patrick Bateman haircut. So short on the sides is a bit played out, try longer on the sides. Make sure to dress well, as it helps project an image of confidence and certainty to others you encounter, and for yourself also.

That probably is a sure fire sign of autism come to think of it

Bowl cut.

Can't be disputed

How the fug do you fags style your hair? I can comb it to the side but it doesn't look fancy like the men in the thread have it. Or does it depend on hair texture?

Will appreciate videos explaining how to style hair. Please no blow-drier ones, I don't have time for one. t. Assburglar

Now this looks legit

Blow dry is really the only way I've found to do it quickly. Trying to put wax or anything in your hair doesn't really work when its wet.

"Medium fade, top good"

It can't be that every good looking man with styled hair used a fucking blow-drier to make his hair. I don't own one, and not going to buy one.

My hair used to just grow straight down, it's really strong too so I couldn't get it to do anything I wanted. I just kept combing it to the side every morning and through the day pulling it over to the side with my hand. When I got out of the shower I would dry it by pushing my hair to my head and pulling the towel over my hair, forcing it into the direction that I wanted, when it is still a little damp I would give it a comb in the direction I wanted it to stay and then let it air dry the rest of the way.

Took a year or so to basically train my hair but it now naturally stays the way I want it to without me ever having to do anything to it. (Never used a hairdryer.)

I have heard you can "train" your hair. I've yet to have much luck with it.

I know I'll get laughed at for asking this, but are there any fashy hair cuts for men with curly hair?

not wavy, straight up curly.

Is there any right wing haircuts for balding males thats not the skins look?

senpai desu

This caesar cut maybe. It's high and tight but probably co-opted by the ... southern europeans.

Just get something high and tight.

If you have to spend more than 90 seconds styling one's own hair you might as well shave it all off.

Short hair. Just enough to comb. No more, no less. Something a gentleman in 1955 would have. None of that Altright short on the sides long on the top shit.

What do when cowlicks everywhere

"Approved" haircuts my balls. Men are supposed to not give a fuck, as opposed to wimin. Seriously though, it's aesthetic and masculine.

I don't know about balding haircuts, but just saying that please shave once the balding is too bad. Or get a hair transplant if you're rich as fuck. Bald is not that bad as long as you're /fit/.

i just use a no 2 all round a few times a year. let it grow in the winter while im usually wearing a knit cap. i don't give a fuck about details. unrelated i havent been with a woman in 8 years.

This is what a true ''doesn't give a fuck'' -look is. Anything else is just pretending to not to give a fuck.

Eating well and not being a teenager usually mean acne becomes a non-issue. But I agree "not giving a fuck" completely about your hair usually ends up looking like that in the long run.

I have long pothead hair what do

Reminder that emo culture is the last implicit stand of white identity

He was pretty damn handsome in his younger years, wasn't he..

No homo

So, faggot containment thread?

Future trap

Your hair probably has a natural way it wants to lay, so keep it short and style it how it wants naturally.

Right wing hair? I wasn't aware there was an official cut. Just wear your hair like you love it

If you have male pattern baldness do 1 or 2 all around.
If you have a decent jawline and a good profiled face it's not bad.
Just don't dress like a skinhead.

the fabio look is trending

If you're not balding and not a nigger then you have no excuse to not have a hitler youth cut. It's not even a right wing thing anymore, just the aesthetically best hairstyle on anyone with straight hair.

Choose one to your liking. Anything else is faggotry.

Same. I got to cut it and get a job, but I look like Jesus and I kind of like it.

I didn't mean to link that. Twas an error

Just do like the other haircuts bUT keep it long on the top and pull it to the side

Oh fuck I commented on the wrong post

What is this one called?

Thats not "fashy". Thats new age faggot style thats what it is.

Suggestions for curly hairy? Not a Jew. I promise.

Hair spray

tfw bald. tfw have what nazi larpers try to achieve without needing to shave.

do you shitskins think nobody has noticed you trying to appropriate hitler youth haircuts?
I'm asking for a friend, because it's the most hilarious shit ever seeing some swarthy smelly manlets, run around get white people haircuts

They usually drive a 10 year old WRX that sounds like a lawnmower. They belong on a cross.

Ask your mom for a better haircut next time.

I have thick curly hair, and what I do is get a #3 buzz on the back and sides and try to keep the top around 2 inches. When I style it, I use really strong gel to hold it into place, let the gel dry (usually doesn't take that long) and then brush out the crustiness from the gel.