How do you go from this

how do you go from this

to this

to this

The face of NTR by your future self.

Well, at least he knows he can get them eventually.

C U C K

trunks cucked himself. what a cuck

What bothers me is isn't Mai technically on her 60's or something and no one seems to really care

For that matter it almost seems like nobody recognizes the Pilaf gang even though it's clearly them.

That shit was over 20 or so years ago, Pilaf gang were an incredibly minor part of Goku, and the rests lives

I don't think this picture has even been more relevant

You say that, but they were in a few of the movies, released king piccolo, and were the entire reason for needing to find the black star dragonballs in GT.

most of those things dont exist though

Movies and GT aren't even a little canon.

Goku and friends saw Pilaf gang two times decades ago.
And they were older than them.

Maybe if Yamcha ever interacts with them he'll be somewhat suspicious.

I'm not saying you guys are wrong, but does canon even exist in dragonball?

Except for the fact that the Pilaf gang was the first group of people to try to kill them, and they were in one of Pilaf's traps when they first saw the Oozaru transformation. You tend to remember the circumstances around traumatic experiences like that.

They were also part of the reason Yamcha and Bulma got together.

>Dragon Ball
>having a good story ever

They have been through far worse shit since.
And the issue is more that they won't make the logic jump to assume these 10 year old kids are their enemies from 30 years ago who wished to be young again.

And at this point, even if someone does realize it's them, they pose no threat and the Pilaf gang itself mellowed out over time, so I doubt anyone will care.
They are friends with King Piccolo's son, a genocidal alien invader and a being of chaos who almost destroyed the galaxy.