Anheuser bush considers dropping NFL sponsorship

But that's not all! They want to hear from you the consumer! This is out magic bullet that has been handed to us on a silver platter. The NFL is LITERALLY ON ITS KNEES waiting to get shot in the back of the head. Anheuser Busch has a hot line that is taking your calls to understand what the opinion of the American people is, and whe ther they should remaim a sponsor.

The death of normie ball is within our grasp, Sup Forums all you have to do is call

>18003425283

Source: archive.is/I8HTq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
breitbart.com/sports/2017/09/30/true-colors-colin-kaepernick-foundation-donates-25000-to-group-named-after-convicted-cop-killer-assata-shakur/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless Bump

I called. I told them that the only way they remain the King of Beers is if they cut their losses with the NFL NOW. If they do that, they'll be King once more.

Bump

Fuck yea

bump

This needs to be spread on Twitter and Normiebook.

Blumpf

Bump

I just called and told them the truth. That I don't watch football but that two of my passions in life are my country and beer. I don't drink Anheuser Busch products at all, but I said i drank Micheloeb and that I have friends stationed around Korea and that the NFL has to see consequences for me to continue to buy their products.

b u m p e r i n o

This will never happen. People already don't like Bud Light and the NFL brings them too many shekels. Competitive sports are healthy outlets for men, user, regardless of whether they're playing or not. You should try it sometime.

Is that toll free?

I'll stick to playing paintball on weekends and going to the gym on weekdays. They are easily the biggest sponsor of the NFL and after they fall so do the rest of the dominoes.

>Competitive sports are healthy outlets for men, user, regardless of whether they're playing or not.
Wrong. Watching niggers chase an egg is degenerate no matter how many ways you slice it. Either chase the egg with friends or watch something that actually matters, like geopolitics. BTW, geopolitics is the only spectator sport worth a damn - and even it isn't totally a spectator sport, since we all play our (usually miniscule) part in the world

Bomp

>My name is user, and I like to drink Pepsi because it is red white and blue, just like me. I've been pretty upset over this NFL thing recently and was reminded when I came across one of your NFL promo cans, which I politely declined. On paper I've only served my nation for 12 years, but by my reckoning I'm going on 67; I can't even wrap my mind around how someone could turn their back on their whole country, their birthright, over the actions of a handful of her citizens. Actions which produce cries of injustice from sea to shining sea! America is not one bad cop, or even one bad president: America is all of us, and more important than where we stand on the issues, is that we all stand for something important.
>Where do you stand, [company]?

#wheredoyoustand

Yeah

Fuck yes lol

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

this hahahahaha

Large corporations are constantly put to a decision: support the leftists and lose support and money from their customers, or go against the bullshit and earn tons of money from those people....who are the majority popular vote with illegals and rigging as proof against it be damned.

So if budweiser wants to make money it should speak out and say "were dropping support of the NFL until the NFL supports america and our customers" and enjoy the huge boost in revenue...or side with the leftists and enjoy telling its customer base "fuck you" and losing them. Plenty of other cheap beer out there to drink mind you.

This is how i know conservatives are still a decent majority...every company that tries this and sticks with the liberals take a big hit in earning for it. Would be the other way around if liberals really were the majority.

I don't want my children corrupted by traitorous nigger colliders on steroids, banned in my household

Whatever floats your boat. But the NFL is a multi-billion dollar industry and not because of Anheuser-Busch.

You can watch or participate in athletics and still be involved in your community or take an interest in geopolitics, user. But I agree with your sentiment regarding the most important spectator sport.

Ha, was this the $40 million sponsor owners were worried about?

Also I'm going to be away from the internet for 3 days. Can I count on some fellow Sup Forumsacks to make these into a general for the next week or so?

Ending the NFL will probably be the most important thing in Sup Forums history.

Niggers are still kneeling

NFL still hasn't learned its lesson

We need an NFL SHEKEL SHOAH GENERAL targeting advertisers

>Ending the NFL
that's a bit of a reach. let's start with removing a major sponsor and see where that goes. actually ending them will be a decadal project if not a century project

legit called. informed them of the 1488 other beer choices I could drink instead if they didn't stop transferring shekels to the kneeling niggers of eggball

Anheuser Busch is owned by a Belgian company now

>"Hey names Jacob Eisenberg and I just wanted to let you know that if you're getting an influx of negative calls asking for the busch to drop NFL it's from this Sup Forums thread that was made not too long ago, its basically a troll...can I get some cou-....hello? hello??...sigh"

Participating in athletics has nothing to do with being a literal cuckold watching sweaty niggers in spandex

Colin Kaepernick’s Foundation Donates $25,000 to Group Named After Convicted Cop-Killer Assata Shakur

breitbart.com/sports/2017/09/30/true-colors-colin-kaepernick-foundation-donates-25000-to-group-named-after-convicted-cop-killer-assata-shakur/

Dude just ending their cultural hegemony will kill it essentially because football isnt that great without its massive popularity hype people will see through the 11 minutes of actual play time

bingo

I miss the PBF.

>People already don't like Bud Light
I've worked in a gas station, a grocery store, and a high end liquor store, people buy that swill in droves.

>implying the majority of the calls will be from Sup Forums

I assure you the majority of those messages will be from normies not from this board.

Kneel, boy! I said fucking kneel, motherfucker!

One thing at a time, friend.

To hell with just the US, let's change the whole fucking world!

Why drink or have beer associated with sports anyways? I guess it's not aimed at athletes.

>bud light
A-B is a lot bigger than bud light

>did my part
I that professional football is one of Americas favorite pastimes. The definition of pastime is doing something enjoyable on your off time. A soapbox has no place on the field, especially in defiance of the national anthem. Contemptuous disrespect of the stars and bars breaks my heart and makes me boil. Can we Americans have one place to escape the political turmoil in this country? I understand the base meaning of the take a knee movement, and I agree that our justice system is skewered, but our president is geared to get back to constitutional law. He is limited to what he can accomplish with the pushback he is receiving from the deepstate. BLM is based on a lie and has turned into total disregard for the law and law enforcement. The purple revolution is pushing the divide in this great country and it needs to be crushed along with the communist element. And a spy ring in DC which is controlling the deepstate for the shadow government. Shadow government consisting of the CIA and NSA. It's all a nasty mess that needs cleaning. Climb aboard the garbage truck and help us clean up. Do grassroots advertisements. MSM and Hollywood is in collusion with the purple revolution of resist Trump by any and all means. They have millions brainwashed, but we are waking many tothe truth. Grassroots, that's where the future lies for America. Grassroots to me is American roots. Help Trump. Help Trey Gowdy. Help Jason Chaffetz. Help Steve Scalise. Help America be American again. No far left. No far right. No Rinos. No Progressives. No military industrial complex. No neocons. No Federal Reserve. No communist. Constitutionalist or bust!

P.S. To the 1100 + vets employed there. Thank you for your service.

>now do yours

>competitive sports are healthy outlets

Yeah, if you fucking play them dipshit. Not if your sitting on the couch eating pepperoni cakes and watching it like most fatty bergers

I read this in a southern accent. It made me tear up a bit. Bravo

I'll call and say I hate niggers

Am I based?

>magic bullet that has been handed to us on a silver platter

That's putting a hat on a hat

Made my call: gave a big FU to NFL.
Feels Good.

bump

>Don't tell me what to do with my niggers, Donald

People need to actually do shit like this and share it. I don't know why Sup Forums is circlejerking over "crushing the NFL" but this is a great time to get mainstream nationalism in the spotlight.

BASED ANGLO SCHEMES!

>bud light wants to drop the nfl
You mean the company that hired Amy Schumer and Seth Rican to do commercials telling me what a white cis piece of shit I am? Nah this is just an excuse to give them leverage to go back to the nfl and say we are paying you less shekels and renegotiate our sponsorship

Hope you have more luck getting people on this shit than I did over the weekend.

Less people are kneeling, but we need to seize the moment here and fore the #Transleader meme and whatever else we have to keep this from fizzling out.

>Budweiser
>thinking about pulling out of nfl
Only white trash drink that piss. Besides, why are they gonna pull out when not too long ago they ran those progressive commercials with that fat pig comedian bitch with seth rogen talking about "we dont mind if youre trans, buy our beer"... Also, Anheuser Busch isnt American anymore, some conglomerate from europe or somewhere owns it now, who cares?