SnK / Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2

Apparently Season 2 is confirmed for Spring 2017. It was said in the reading event that's taking place right now in Japan.

Nips are going crazy about it on Twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=進撃の巨人&src=savs
twitter.com/search?q=進撃2期&src=tren
matome.naver.jp/odai/2146753164583712901
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old news.
Lurk more.

Not old at all. There were only rumors and speculations.

This is the real deal. Isayama even wrote a letter apologizing for the long wait.

We've been baited so many times, I'm finding a hard time believing this. Even if it's true, it's still so far away... I don't think I'll get hyped until they release a PV or something.

It's taken them so long to get this made I have no hope it'll be good. All they had to do was adapt titan clash and uprising. There was pleanty of content there for an entire season. But all their talk of their still being not enough manga to adapt makes me think they'll rush through important events of add a bunch of filler.

>[citation needed]

People at the event.

If anything, the delay means they had all the time in the world to make it pefect. It's been in production for more than a year. Tetsuro Araki specializes in making minor things epic, so I'm sure they'll make the most of the politic arc.

IT'S REAL

twitter.com/search?q=進撃の巨人&src=savs

9 MONTHS LEFT UNTIL ANIMATED MT

>ANIMATED MT
Lost all interest in him after he just threw rocks and jobbed after a few seconds.

The team was too busy working on Kabaneri

>all their talk of their still being not enough manga to adapt
That was a fake rumor, they never said that.

>I'm sure they'll make the most of the politic arc.
Yep, they put all the budget into making manlet look cool again.

Good. maybe this will wipe the matsu bullshit off pixiv.

I look forward to all the anime viewers declaring season 2 to be boring.

"where are the titan fights!?"

Fucking shit show kabaneri delaying snk

Anyone who's gonna watch it after 4 years probably wouldn't care less about titan fights anymore

Eh I don't care really. Araki will just go worse than he was on season 1. Wouldn't be surprised if there was an anime original ending.

Lol colossal and armored titans with Bert and reiner lololol

lol we're in the age of lolz and omgs and Laos lulz Sup Forums is awesome now?!!!

Lol

About damn time, do you think seeing as the manga will end soon that season 2 will go to the end or cut off at the political arc and we get a movie to finish it off

>What is the clash of the titan arc?

Dude you're a faggot

Currently trending in Japan

twitter.com/search?q=進撃2期&src=tren

This

Wada said they hope to animate the whole manga. Manlet also is the cashcow of this series, so they won't miss out on that.

I don't think it'll be that boring, honestly. These things are always slower when you read them (especially with Isayama's art). Season 2 should have Clash of the Titans Arc (lots of action) and the Uprising Arc (action + politics). The last scene probably being Zeke being revealed and everyone preparing to go back to Shiganshina.

Not to mention that all those "politics" actually mean lots of revelations and world building, which the first season lacked, so it's no THAT bad.

I agree. There are plenty of action to satisfy normalfags. Do you think Sup Forums would watch it though? The rest of Sup Forums have been shitting on snk at every single opportunity.

>Do you think Sup Forums would watch it though? The rest of Sup Forums have been shitting on snk at every single opportunity.
>being this naive
Everyone will watch it.

>Do you think Sup Forums would watch it though?

They watched Kanbaneri, didn't they?

Come back and say that again when fillers happen.
>Last scene Zeke
Don't make me laugh.

Sup Forums is tsundere.

The hell I thought it was fall 2016 for sure.

Yes Sup Forums will watch it

The VA shrines from the event.
matome.naver.jp/odai/2146753164583712901

They would never put filler in SNK. I said Zeke cause it's the last thing to happen at the end of that arc, but I don't remember every single thing from the manga. Maybe they'll rearrange some events to leave it somewhere more impactful like they did with Season 1.

And no one was surprised.

Very reasonable speculation though. Everyone saw this coming.

>They would never put filler in SNK
They sort of did and Isayaa hated it, he even complained.

You don't remember BR & EAr double date to the lake?

Yes, there were some minor changes, but they didn't add an anime original arc or anything like that. And if Isayama complained, pretty sure they wouldn't repeat the mistake.

Post event art.

Apparently Isayama wrote a letter for the event saying he's excited for S2. I guess Araki bowed to his will in the end.

Isayama objected and was overruled by the committee.

ARE alliance soon

Damn Erwin is ripped. Levi looks like a child in comparison.

And you are a little pussy

I agree, last scene of season 2 will be this.

I won't watch it. Dropped season 1 and I'm not interested to continue. Characters are really bad, fights and story are cliche and predictable

Wow. I love this.

Can Historia heal Eren's hurting heart now that Armin died? She's the only blonde he has left!

It's predictable but I like the MC enough to keep watching
He's determined and not a faggot
The titans are genetically engineered weapons or something like that right?
I haven't read the manga but it seems obvious
>wall is 50 mt. tall
>convenient 60mt. tall titan shows up
>sticks his head over the wall for no reason before busting the door, just to terrorize people
>armored titan is conveniently strong enough to bust through the door
>titans don't need to eat but will only eat humans because they're created to kill them
>they only kill people
>bodies are pretty much made of magic
Also I don't exactly understand what level of technology they're at, because that's the only thing that makes this theory wonky
Unless it's aliens of something making the titans

>four years
>probably would use the castle attack and the failed kidnap attempt and that's it

>Beast Titan
When did people stop calling him monkey trouble?

>She's the only blonde he has left
There's Hisu for love and cuddling while Annie is there for the hate sex

>taking 50 years to animate a show that is 90% recaps, still shots and speeches

there's nothing interesting coming up in the chapters after season 1 though

Jean or Mikasa will.

How do you have hate sex through solid crystal? Furiously jerking off in front of sleeping Annie? At least if she got frozen naked, then I can understand the appeal...

He's no longer trouble.

Heh'd.

>fujos leak one pic
>ignore everything else
Suffering.

That wasn't filler, they just made them walk to the lake instead of having the same conversation on the bunks.

Is she even conscious in the crystal?
Can she see you jerking off?

God you're a fucking idiot

If they do two cours they can go up to Historia becoming queen, that would roughly be the same amount of chapters adapted as in the first season

No, she's like cryogenic frozen.

And she's not even naked
It's not the same if she's not naked

>They watched Kanbaneri, didn't they?
Only because they thought it woukd be better not just as shitty.

>I don't think I'll get hyped until they release a PV or something.
They did release that Hanji and Nick scene which got me hyped up but S2 ended up being so far away.

Actually the conversation was changed, some lines were omitted or swapped. Though I agree, that's not filler.

>Not to mention that all those "politics" actually mean lots of revelations and world building, which the first season lacked,
Except it doesn't tell us anything interesting.
>OH LOOK THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WERE CORRUPT THIS ENTIRE TIME AND WITHHELD INFO FOR PROFIT

Why should we care when if you haven't been living under a rock these past few years WIT has shown how utterly incompetent they are also its AOT unless you've somehow managed to not get spoiled for four years there's virtually nothing worth watching.

>If anything, the delay means they had all the time in the world to make it pefect.
You are fucking stupid for believing this
>its been in production for a year
They haven't even started it, last we heard they were making posters for S2 but from 2015 till now they've been busy with other projects.

>anime only fags will have fun while mangafags cry and try to shit up the 50 threads
can't wait

At the very least we will know that everyone will be in the threads about it because why the fuck are you even here dude?

>the anime will NEVER EVER catch up with the manga
>the manga will never be finished
>YumiKuri will never get its time to shine as the series OTP

>>YumiKuri will never get its time to shine as the series OTP
Of course not. Ymir loves Bertie and Historia loves Reiner.

But it will.

over my dead body!

They practically already fucked naked in the forest. All he has to do is look at her to relive those memories.

Thanks for the laugh.

I'm not joking, I am an Ymirkin. I know exactly what Ymir feels, and she wants the Bertie as much as I do.

Is there a trailer?

Blessed be

So damn ugly.

She has the same piggy nose as Armin.

YH is canon and BY isn't much of a competition, but whatever, "agree to disagree".

Literally who

He is just baiting.

No, she has a wide and huge nose, Armin's is small.

The both have wide and huge piggy noeses.

What was his name again?

Sorry user, so am I. That reply was literally the exact shit that another YHfag had said before so yeah. Won't shitpost with him anymore.

Redshirts. One died by MT and the other one will die when Annie wakes up.

Hitch has it worse.

Nigga what. S2 YH will get to shine for about 12 episodes.

I can't believe you didn't notice the guy you were talking to was actually baiting you.

Very poor/10.

Well your bait was more pathetic.

Is that Eren?

No.