Why mass shootings are no longer happening in America?

It used to be normal under Obama administration.

Other urls found in this thread:

massshootingtracker.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=s35JNFiAJvo&t=214s
youtube.com/watch?v=2xV93TlPv1M
youtube.com/watch?v=iOKV9Stri_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did you expect from Obama? When you move from Chicago to New York that's what happens

>What is a false flag?

Because the mass shootings under Obama were a psyop to get people to go along with gun control and confiscation. After Trump won the DC swampdwellers coordinating that evil bullshit had to go into stealth mode.

TTBQHS

/thread

Checked

People really hate niggers

Do we have the continuation under Trump so far? I'd like to post this to btfo some lefties

They haven't stopped; the media has just stopped covering them. There have been two mass-shootings with eight deaths in the US this year - one in Plano, Texas, and the other in rural northern Mississippi. There was also the massacre at the Fort Lauderdale airport, and other largely-forgotten incidents.

Easy, they haven't stopped. It was in the best interest of the left to publicize every ounce of gun violence during the term, it is in the best interest of the right to suppress that sort of thing. Just browse regular trending topics, you will see "mass shootings" still.

So when did gun control and confiscation become the norm under Obama?

I've always noticed and wondered the same thing. Last big shooting this year was at a FL airport, before Trump was President. Any other shooting was one or two killed and a few wounded.

The airport shooting was back under Obama. Compared to previous years, it's nothing. Seems like only Baltimore and Chicago are violence above previous years.

*are keeping violence

TFW I'm from Plano. It used to be so calm and comfy there, but with increasing property values and Californian transplants coming over, the good times may be over...

when is kek going to guide us again? I am a lost child

What came of it? People still have guns and are able to get CCW permits.

Massachett's Attorney General banned semi-automatic rifles. Not automatic, those were already banned. Semi-automatic.

I, too, enjoy pulling a bolt action rifle back after shooting a deer once. There's nothing quite like having it escape, wounded, to run off and die from excruciating blood loss over 7 hours. So humane.

Planoanon here too... the shooting here was just a beta male upset he was getting divorced. The 'party' he shot up was literally the girl celebrating the divorce. Nothing like shooting up a random church or anything so bit different to the other imo.

Yea sure faggot. CNN would love to put a white, male school shooter on 24/7 blast

Because Obama's CIA was creating them.

It's really not that difficult.
Obama did say, that "there were other ways we can get this done" when all his gun legislation pushed failed miserably. He used the CIA to sway public opinion about guns. The Aurora CO shooting was definitely the subject of advanced psychometric programming at the hands of certain three-letter agencies.

THIS

Obviously this, they probably were running low on controlled nutcases too.

Fags at Reddit chart mass shootings. Of course their definition is 3 or more wounded.

massshootingtracker.org/

There are a few that have name of the suspect, but looks like it's rarely updated. I think in the end it backfires and just supports claims that non-whites are violent.

Because under Trump, all the nonsense gun restrictions are slowly getting rolled back and more law-abiding people are free to arm themselves. The criminal should fear the righteous.

>TTBQHS
You have to explain yourself

no clue

anyone have the better version of the Virginia Hoax video... I think it was about 10 min?

Not this one (although still good)
youtube.com/watch?v=s35JNFiAJvo&t=214s

>this to be quite honest senpai

how fucking new are you?

>senpai
old enough to remember a time before the filter. And meme flags are for dickless traitors

Soon

when you create shit shit happens,
when you dont eh...

stock up on guns while Trump is president is what it means

Because white trash were butt hurt about having a nigger in the Oval Office.

Wow before the brand new filters? Gee
e wizz you fucking roodypoo

And this is why we need to burn the fucking UN to the ground.

You literally caused a mass shooting by questioning the narrative.

Here, have an active mass shooter.

This. And it's why the voted Trump and most likely fucked themselves, their kids and the country for a decade.

LOL. suckers.

>gun violence

Don't normalize their bullshit, user.

I like this Pepe

What are the current stats on mass shootings in the States? I can't decide whether the numbers have definitely gone down, or the media have just largely ditched the story so it's creating that appearance.

Lol brah i bet you feel stupid as shit right now

Well what do ya know

apparently one in progress in nevada....

> not killing it with one shot

>Look at this one white mass shooter 9465292 newscycles, all mass shooters are obviously white, we need to ban whites from having guns
-jüdenpresse narrative in burgerland

You just had to fucking jinx it, didn't you.

good job fuckface you jinxed it with your bad juju

Why do you think it brought up?

Came back to this thread to say WHAT THE FUCK user

one is happening right now m8

How many more Sandy hooks do we need before banning all guns?

Importing Islam and they want to take our guns

Are we just not going to talk about what happened at the Air Force Academy on Friday night because that shit got memory holes

great thread op

Thank you based OP

>OP was the Vegas shooter

I'm calling it.

lol good job retard

fuck you OP. Fuck you

HAHA You must feel stupid now

that was just 'cuz he's a nog

>Thread goes up complaining about lack of mass shootings in US

>Mass shooting starts 3 hours later

I thought we learned to be more carefull with meme magic

Well don't you feel silly now?

fuckin' checked. This is why we can't have nice things.

ayyy

He was the most divisive president that we've maybe ever had. Honestly he was also probably the most racist. He did NOT like white people

SPOKE TOO SOON YOU KEK

Why indeed? It's just a coincidence that he was a nigger right?

YOU JUST HAD TO FUCKING DO IT DIDN'T YOU OP

holy dicks my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=2xV93TlPv1M

this post did not age well

Way to jynx it op.

Leftists are losing their shit, that's what.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOKV9Stri_M

LOL poasting in epic bread

well then... Sup Forums never ceases to amaze me
nice jynx

>the city of OP

holy kek, OP you retarded hillshill

You did this, OP.

ayy fucking lmao

Should have posted about an hour ago when this broke.

Happy 14th birthday, Sup Forums!

This fucking thread did not age well...

Way to go faggot

It's because RACISM.

>Sup Forums has party hats to celebrate mass murder again.

the fuck did you do?

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO OP?!
You unleashed the weaponized the autism you FOOL!!!!

Look at what you did user , i hope you are proud of yourself.

OP probably did Vegas. Even if not he should be expecting a knock on his door.

Y U DO THIS?!!!!!!

Obama's term worsened everything in very perverse ways which most people don't accept. Race relations are worse. Economy worse. More immigrants. More social class division.