no thanks I'll take neither

Satsuki, easy

>tfw you don't get to pick Satsuki, she picks you

This one

Ryuuko is boring as fuck
If you pick her you are a pleb for life

ryuuko's ass

I choose OTP

I choose nuke this shitty angsty preteen series from orbit.

strawpoll.me/563819
Everyone vote Satsukis ass. It must be 50/50

Improve mental healthcare, obviously.

Satsuki of course.

this

>taller
>more ass
>will tell me what to do
Satsuki, hands down.

this. essentially just as good as satsuki's but not tainted from best mom's rapings.

I'm a herbivore. I don't want to pick, I want to be picked.

Ryuuko seems like she'd be more feisty and fun to dominate, she'd pretend not to like it.

Option 3: The tennis-playing sharkgirl

Satsuki-sama

always and forever

Overall, Ryuuko is cuter.
However, Satsuki's ass > Ryuuko's boobs

Nonon

I choose Mako

I pick the best sister.

Satsuki all the way!

Come on guys we all know the real answer.

GARBAGE
A
R
B
A
G
E

They were both satsuki though

Are you free?

Ryuuko was the garbage baby, not Nui.

Best girl, thanks.

How the fuck is this even a question.

bump

buttmp

MATOI
A
T
O
I

Bump with bun

Satsuki-sama, of course.

Slutsuki abest

Jesus christ that ass!

Neither.

There's only one waifu for me.

Best girl

They should bang, I want them to bang.

Satsuki, she never lost her way.

satsuki

Both. And their mom.

Mako is Gamagori property.

Not while I'm alive

I want to bite her all over.

God Tier Waifu, My nigga

same here, i want to be dominated by her.

I don't know what to make of this.

Ryuko, because of her cute attitude side

SO MANY REPEATING NUMBERS
BRUH

QUINTS

Satsuki every time

You mean Ryuko's property.

No, Senketsu is Ryuko's property.

Mako is open season, but you'd be competing against bigger than you.

She's the cute with a "ttude".

GOSPEL

you've probably already got cancer, but i hope you die faster after making that post

Too bad she's a lesbian.

>We will never get more Satsuki
This makes me sadsuki

oshit

QUINTS
OF
TRUTH

Ryuko has a better ass anyway, satsuki just has her visible all the time so it's more noticeable.

Don't lose your weight.

Daily reminder that Ryuko in her dumb teenage angstfest nearly killed every one of her so called friends, and even murdered Mako and Senketsu when they went after her inside her mind.

Ryuko a traitor. Ryuko a scum. Ryuko a shit.

Still cute though.

bump

>mfw Nui still makes people this mad years after the show finished

This is while she'll never stop being best girl.

Clearly best girl. Voice actor for Peacock, smug as smug can be, the whole package.
We're like, two years too late but we did a cool guy thing and this is a kill la kill thread so dig it good or ignore it. Its all up to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=xt2nn_nPLXw

>No Nonon

No deal

I would choose Satsuki, but I'm not good enough for her.

muh Nuiggas

>That one shitter at Aniplex that told people to vote Ryuuko's Tits, skewing the poll.

What's more, he did it because he preferred Ryuuko over Satsuki, when the tits-vs-ass debate was what was REALLY important.

Satsuki's seiyuu said that Ryuuko-chan was her favorite.
Just saying.

And I suppose Ragyou is a lesbian too? They were both just pansexual hedonists because life fiber submission.

>Voice actor for Peacock
Only in the dub.

...Were you watching the dub?

Satsuki. She has best butt, best tits, and best personality.

Rei

I wanna fuck Satsuki's eyebrows

seed pls

I like to imagine Ryuko would be able to shape a life fiber penis too to fuck Mako and Satsuki. And Nonon.

And me.

She's the one who made the "Satsuki is a siscon" meme grow stronger thanks to her meddling. I mean, if she hadn't ad libbed that scream of Satsuki's at the end that wouldn't of happened.

You mean when Ryuuko is falling back to Earth? I didn't know she ad-libbed that. Regardless, the incest-yurifags were strong well before that ending. Hell, the reveal they were sisters INCREASED all the yuri art. It also started a weird discussion on Gelbooru as to whether previous Ryuuko/Satsuki art should have the incest tag added. The artists had no idea they were sisters at the time, so incest wasn't their intention. On the other hand, anyone who looked for the pics now would be interested in the incest angle

Can I pick Luluco instead?

>You mean when Ryuuko is falling back to Earth? I didn't know she ad-libbed that.

Yeah, something about when Sengetsu burned up Ryuuko was going accept death from falling from that height and the while the Satsuki run was planned originally it was going to be silent but her voice actor just spontaneously screamed out Ryuuko's name and they threw it in. Something something passion something something family feelings all came out at once and that's how they got the scene.

I guess they were going to make in ambigous with Ryuuko's survival with the silent imagery, her giving up and Satsuki's run but turned it around into the group orgy later.

Kinda wonder what they possibly originally had planned for Luluco in some parts or if they'll live up to their promise of more Diana and details into why Shiny Chariot went from the hero and idol of kids everywhere to a scorned witch who made magic out to be something that wasn't taken seriously.

>when Sengetsu burned up Ryuuko was going accept death from falling from that height and the while the Satsuki run was planned originally it was going to be silent but her voice actor just spontaneously screamed out Ryuuko's name and they threw it in
Thank god they changed it.

Nova-kun pls

That poll was always stupid because Satsuki has bigger tits that Ryuuko too.