RIP Deutschland

For some reason this was more soul crushing than it would have been.. I feel like a piece of me died just now, like the last glowing ember of the Reich just went cold tonight..

Germany is never coming back, guys..

Please join me in a moment of silence.

Slavs are welcomed to participate

'tis true, the future is dim lads

but it's always darkest before the dawn. And these leftists just keep pushing and pushing, and it's only a matter of time until the dam breaks

Do you really think so?
I'm not so sure. The pushing hasn't resulted in anything yet.

What if the damn is already drained, bro.. Do you think they have any fight left in them?

What did they mean by this?

>G-German m-master uhh race?? rite guys?

Weimar nazi cycle.

The profligates keep pushing their luck, one day our patience will run out.

I'm crying guys.. I read shit like this all day but for some reason this.. This broke me tonight..

The first far right party just entered the Bundestag since 1945 with 94 seats and as 3rd strongest party. We're only just starting

and their leader is a lesbian
"far right" my ass, i would personally throw half the afd leadership from rooftops

I'm really tolerant and everything and I really don't oppose gay marriage. The real problem is that these couples are allowed to adopt kids now.

Does anyone know what that symbol means? It's not the image I posted.

Every gay couple is two reproductive bloodlines erased. It's essentially racial suicide.

They also have Gauland as leader. Remember that

inshallah

AfD is a fucking useless party
I'm ok with the CDU but they need some real solutions regarding the migration crisis

wow its REALLY THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

The Muslims will put a stop to this practice soon

>CDU
Are you fucking kidding me

>I support parties who will never govern anything
>I support right wing retards

you're a kek

Looks like a merchant to me