Mfw we're better than the rest of the country and literally the rest of the world

>mfw we're better than the rest of the country and literally the rest of the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDZXr2hTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yet you support NAMBLA and should be holocausted

ayyyyy

whats up senpai

yes, please never leave california. it's awful everywhere else.

nah bro your state is trash

Good. Please stay in your shithole and if Kim nukes US, I hope it will be your state.

Fuck off Jose/Chang.

Based Californians....

>Beaner
>Thinks he's better than any other group of people

You're not fooling anyone Paco.
You're only better than Jamal. And just barely.

No go finish picking my lettuce you subhuman shitskin

Just leave us alone

>literally contributed nothing to world
stay mad, useless states.

Ancaps are still faggots, though

There's nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Trolling??? I'm here in cali and this is a non-white, spic central shit hole.

Aww, it thinks it's opinion matters.

>not living in the gentrified parts of your city

it's like you enjoy living with nigs and spics

>bemoans "flyover states" who feed him

I can't wait for Commiefornia to commit treason or secede, only to realize they'll fucking starve

I live in a middle class neighborhood and it's packed with non-whites.

Why would we need to be self-sufficient? Ever heard of free trade?

Please Russia stop messing with other countries. Get a real job Ivan.

Of course you're an an-cap so that explains why you're faggy enough to be proud of this place (mexico).

>tries to trade with china
>they ship you crates with bricks in them

I love reading retarded hicks from shitty states like Louisiana and South Carolina complain about California.

we laugh at your shitty "commifornia" posts.

keep hating swamp cucks

>Still believing your shit-balls-deep-in-debt state feeds anybody when it can't even feed itself.
Family, please.

I live right here in Cali and this is a majority non-white faggot hole from hell. Fuck this place I hope we get nuked.

>why cant 100% of our food be imported?
I'm polish and even I think you are stupid

Who here /National SoCal-ism/?

maybe not though

Florida is the rightwing version of your state and we are better in every way.

California is objectively the worst state in the Union in everything except weather.

>most sodomites
>most liberals
>worst laws
>highest taxes
>Hollywood
>U Cal system
>San Francisco

Need I go on?

I'm from California and you should kill yourself.

I'm near Sacramento. I fucking hate this place, all I see are fucking spics and other non whites everywhere I fucking go.

Yeah, right. Most tech research happens here and the NE. You just have the corporate headquarters and overvalued startups. As soon as you are independent good luck seeing those not move away.

>California
>so fuxated they even have nigger water
>best place in the world

Good, feel the hatred and know that this state fucking hates you. Mexicans are replacing you, and they will replace you

I live in California and I hope we get nuked soon. I want to see these hordes of mexicans and non-whites die, even if I die with them.

>posts pictures of the hitmen our based state uses to kill enemies.
ok.

They already replaced us my dude. Trust me, I feel the hate.

only for poorfag scum
u.

I live in a middle class neighborhood you faggot, and it's packed with non-whites. You anti-white piece of shit.

california only has tech startups because the state is the largest thus attracts the largest subsidies and bribes

also the high taxes allow companies to effectively enlave their upper mddle class. normally taxes punish industry but since industries are stuck with he bottom 90 and only the top ten percent are productive so enslaving them allows roduction to be ramped up

>contributed nothing to the world
>according to commiefornia
You can post again when your state figures out how to make its own food, water, and electricity.

San Diego reporting. Weather was good today. Went and got the most bomb ass breakfast burrito before hitting the beach.

Spent the afternoon at the Midway Carrier Museum with a few marine friends.

If you idiots had half a brain you'd stop hating on this place and just move where the liberals aren't, like Norcal or SD.

Even our traps look better than your women.

How many first world countries share a border with a third world country besides America? What do you think the immigration policies of an independent California would be?

I would root for this to happen so fucking hard but unfortunately within 2 generations it would be 15% white and would try to rejoin the U.S. after the gibs run out and the white flight to surrounding states leaves the most beautiful state a complete shit hole. I would let Jefferson in in a heartbeat though.

>Doesn't understand that CA exports food to every state in the Union and produces more food than any other state except Texas

Ok, that was one time when a chink fell into a hotel's cistern and rotted in there, and that was only in the one hotel.

Might as well be saying that Canada has flammable tapwater because of fracking in Alberta.

>be me
>in Cali
>I don't like it here
>have no money because I live in the worst place to get a job
>been trying to get out of this shitty desert for years
>everyone where I live in a crackhead
>I understand why
>I have considered suicide
>but I'm not gonna die in this shithole
>fuck

Do you live in Riverside or Fresno?

Barstow born, raised, and have never left
This place is a quaint hell

whats her name?

We aren't better than other states.

I literally can't even figure out what fucking state this is and I don't care

Looks cold

Riverside reporting in
Faggot Mark Takano making speeches at all the schools in my area, feels bad man.

Lol, dude I bailed on that state the second I could leave. Cali is a shit hole. I live in Idaho now. No regrets. It's real America here

PNW ethnostate, by the looks of the flag. Lurk moar, faggot.

I'm from Florida and can confirm it's absolute Shit. Ghetto as fuck, basically a shittier california for retirees, addicts and inbreds.

we are an english speaking brasil. just wait until we all mix :)

Don't be like that , the average Polish is probably smarter than most of Europe. If not smarter , then less cucked.

literally this, desu. but retarded hick and new england states are retarded as shit, and basically only have one kind of terrain in each state. sad!

california = white nationalists, improved the world through technology, created a culture that is emulated throughout the world, truly envied(even by other nations)

other 49 states = niggers, WE WUZ CALIFORNIANS N SHIET, trys to dole off the california taxpayer dollar, no diverse terrain, did not improve the world half as much as california.

California = an aristocratic white supremacist state

Whites control most businesses, property, Hollywood and Silicon Valley. Shitskins = slave away for cheap.

Commiefornia is a dump

Californian here, this state is fucked. Abort it, get trump to nuke us. End our suffering. The mexicans are trying to take it back, and the stupid libs are helping.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDZXr2hTM

Pls stop moving to NV.

>move to NV
>get shot

no thx

the only thing that's free in california, is publicly funded shit that politicians call free.

This guy gets it.

805 native
just moved to Northern Chicago
I am now a Cubs fan, fuck the Dodgers

Drown SF, gas LA, nuke central valley, and de nigger Sacramento. Put Jerry browns head on a pike and fix gun laws and taxes. Now you have the best state in the country.

California mostly exports frivolous fruits and nuts like almonds, walnuts, and grapes. It also gets more attributed to it due to processing. Really, the only thing that California produces in bulk that's truly useful is Dairy Products. Iowa, Nebraska, and Texas are much more vital for food that has actual nutritional value.

i love the area here, i hate the fucking people

Cali is quite a beautiful place; the weather isn't as great as fucktards hype it to be, but the weather can be bretty fucking kino in the right places
But like you said, the people are fucking truly terrible, and very deserving of systematic genocide

Orale homes that's the mf varrio defense units patroling with the mf cuetes

I'm in San Diego as well and I can 100% say it still sucks here. It's literally flooded with homeless, druggies and diseases. Just a week ago they had to literally bleach the sidewalks because of hepatitis spreading and you think it's great here? Sure it's less crowded than LA or SF but it's still shit so don't fool yourself.

>Inb4 poorfag

I live in a nice neighborhood that keeps the crazies out, but that doesn't mean it's a good city. North county would be nice if this fucking state didn't force section 8 housing everywhere. I refuse to stay in this shit hole state for much longer because no matter where you go, you're still paying out the ass in taxes to support these fucking low life faggots, niggers and spics.

Also fuck the beaches here. They're literally too cold to even swim in 10 months out of the year.