Why does Sup Forums hate this book?

What are your criticisms of this?

Jew author

This

Diamond doesn't sound Jewish. It misses a stein, berg, or man suffix.

>Africa is generally unsuitable for farming.

>somehow, wherever white people went on the continent, record harvests were realized.

evolution denialism, author is essentially a secular creationist

>Diamond was born in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Both of his parents were from East European Jewish families who had emigrated to the United States.

It's a precious jewel. Jewish as fuck.

Institutions > Geography

Japan is hardly a resource rich country
Africa has the most arable land on the planet.

QED

That was easy.

Let's go back to complaining about George Soros and things that actually matter.

>Diamond
>Not hyper Jewish
lurk forever

This.

Diamond deliberately ignores white people's ability to work with other people who don't look like themselves if trade or survival is on the line. To do so would mean proving white people are advanced not because they're evil but because they're the singular not xenophobic people.

Meanwhile, even today Africans hate non Africans. Chinese hate non Chinese and yet only white people are racist. Jared Diamond completely failed this point, only white people were able to trade long distances.

>Diamond doesn't sound Jewish.

Nigger.
>Diamond was born in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Both of his parents were from East European Jewish families who had emigrated to the United States.
t. 10 BILLION hours of research

>Diamond, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Glass, Pearl, Diamond

Jews also like the precious and semi-precious metals and stones, etc.

It basically claims white people were just lucky.

It's partly true that we were subjected to harsher climates and environments and has to adapt. But it then neglects to talk about how this fundamentally changed us, instead seeking to show it all as temporary gains that mean nothing today.

Diamond is super Jewish as well. So this is no surprise.

I was taught this book/film in 8th grade history is this fairly standard across the US/World?

They made me read this shit in college. This author is a fucking retard con artist. He actually argued that the reason white people became so dominant is because they had access to grain. Meanwhile, Africa is the world's most fertile continent and they haven;t done shit. Another jew asshole trying to cash in on the brainwashing. At least people are finally starting to wake up.

pls, it's always a kike

>Why were western civilizations so highly advanced?
>SIMPLE GEOGRAPHIC CHANCE, GOY- I MEAN GUY

Das rite.

Those are German names.

Why do people fail to accept that maybe colonialism had a negative long lasting effect on some of these African countries?

Because the most brutally subjugated parts of Africa are now the most (relatively) prosperous.
See South Africa and Nigeria

How did they trade with other races if those other races hated them so much that they weren't willing to work with other races? What?

On most of its main points (such as how the geographic setup of each continent may have impacted the growth of civilizations, how some important grains and animals were present in the Old World and not in the New World/Africa) I agree.

However I do think that his analysis is not rigorous and he makes some dubious assumptions in his argument from time to time. Guns, Germs and Steel is a good introductory read into the science of anthropology, enough to pique the interest of a casual reader. But it's obviously not meant to be an academic thesis.

>people are actually taking this bait

the ABSOLUTE STATE of this board since the election

It ignores the human element, does not mention South America once, and uses very little evidence.

Its the leftist bible on why black people and mud bloods din du nuffin and why white people owe them gib me's....written by a jew

because niggers cant do anything right, so any prosperity africa has seen is not because of niggers

Friggin dwarves

It has - colonialism increased nigger population growth so it caused more niggers pretty much all over africa* :(
we're sorry world

*with a notable exception of belgian congo

People also neglect the fact that in most colonies there were people who willingly cooperated with colonial masters to fuck rest of tribes in area for their own benefit.

I think the biggest crime in colonialism was building infrastructure like health care and irrigation systems that enabled population explosion in said colonies.