How does Sup Forums feel about weed?

Am I less of a person because I decide to smoke a joint here and there? I am a third year engineering student with a catering job and my studies have not been hindered. What't the problem and fuss about it?

You're a degenerate junkie nigger that deserves to be beaten to death with a club.

who gives a flying shit what these homos think, this shit replaces at least 5 meds for my shit. these retards defend pharma jew and are proud of it, like the hypocrites they are

Legalize it and legalize all hard drugs.

It's fine, and anyone here that doesn't think it is has never smoked in in their life. They think its some hard core psychedelic drug that makes you want to kill people. It's absolutely fine for personal use

nobody that has real motivations and reasoning for the things they think actually cares.

DUDE
U
D
E

WEED

LMAO
M
A
O

In general, if niggers do something it’s better for a White Man to avoid it. Niggers fucking LOVE weed, so what does that tell you?

It's fine as a medicinal treatment for serious illnesses. Recreational smoking when you are otherwise healthy is, at best, pointless, and at worst, very degenerate.

t. recovering pothead retard that wasted precious years of his life

>my dealer says it's good for me, it cured my MRSA infection! Goes good with my essential oils.

Kys hippie shit

I smoked every day for 10 years. It's a brain destroying schizophrenia causing drug that promotes laziness and degeneracy.

I just had robotic hernia surgery and didn't use a single narcotic for pain management after the surgery.. two days of enjoying some edibles and I was up and moving just fine. Those that abuse it for daily use and get nothing done are the problems

Why is this thread posted every fucking day?

Modern medicine is literally just hippie shit isolated to it's active ingredient and refined to pill form? You think doctors are just out there mashing together random elements to create medicine?
Fuck no, you stupid nigger. They find local herbal treatments, test them to see if they're effective, then isolate what makes them work. Pot may very well do what people claim it does. But it's probably just something else in the plant that isn't psychoactive.

tl;dr you're all fucking stupid.

nupol is scared of it because half of them are underage faggots, but trupol knows that in real life using chemicals to modify your consciousness is all fine and good so long as you don't let it consume you.

Also coffee is more habit forming and alcohol is more destructive, though it should be noted that true fuckups will always find some way to destroy themselves even with benign substances, but ultimately such people will filter themselves out. If all drugs were legal the burnouts would burn out and OD on hard drugs and the people who could handle their shit would not. Simple as that.

Anyone who needs goverment to protect them from themselves is a C U C K

Niggers breathe air and eat food. Better hold your breath for posterity.

totes friendo. I only shoot krokodil when i have a bad day at work, i'm totally not a degenerate

Weed is a holy herb created by god and used by the high priests of Israel in the Bible for sacred rituals. Anyone who hates weed, hates God and they are committing blasphemy.

for you

If you dont require it to function like the guy who said it replaced your meds, its better to not do it. All mind altering substances are bad in any form, alcohol, weed, caffeine, its best to just abstain from all the garbage.

dude weed is chill but this Friday I took 20 mg of oxycodone and it was so blissful. If you love weed, you need to try it now. believe me. I have five pills of codeine that I'm going to do cold extraction for tomorrow wish me luck guys!

>posting as AnarchoCapitalist
>being pro-drug control
>thinking an opiod-classed drug is in any way similar to a cannabinoid-classed drug
>posting that comment in response to a guy saying he didn't want to use opiods

You are DUMB AS FUCK, please discontinue posting as soon as you've googled all the above terms you don't recognize, you retarded faggot

It's degenerate. Smoking effects short term memory negatively. Why anybody would want to be a drool cup is beyond me?

Weed isn't a big deal, but used daily it WILL rob you of motivation and willpower.

Smoke once in awhile, but do not become a fuckin pothead.

>codeine
Remember codeine times in Russia, but now it is banned because of krokodil.

>How does Sup Forums feel about weed?

really wish my dealer would answer his damn phone and take my money

I've lost most of my friends because of weed. They couldn't stop smoking (it's been over 10 years) and they've become hollow, boring, stupid losers. It fucks your brain up, don't do it.

It's a medical drug.
Treat it as such.
Don't abuse

if you smoke that weed, yes.

looks like it was trimmed by an 8 year old

You know they have the lowest rates of suicide, too, maybe you should avoid not kys.

weed is important to me and everyone should be forced to smoke it, especially infants

I heard it's more of a sleepy opiate. Is it true? I was nodding away on oxycodone every 2minutrs for an hour and 1/2

this

No it will help you be more aware of all the social controls and subjective bullshit that runs society which will rob you of your motivation and willpower to contribute to your own decay.

Oxycodone and codeine are corporate drugs that are designed to get people addicted. Completely degenerate and in any decent society the CEOs of those companies would be executed.

It's great but if you have serious problems in some aspect of your life, weed is going to stagnate you and keep you from ever solving it

what a pussy. To scared to get "addicted". Addiction is a jewish invention meant to suck the money of week minded people p, not me

>muh natural remedies.

Go eat cyanide you degenerate retarded shitskin

Opioids are a very slippery slope. I'm never touching that shit.

Weed and shrooms is where I draw the line.

I live in Colorado, when the social-stigma that comes from the illegality isn't in play, its more akin to people having a drink. You wouldn't do it before work, but it's something lots of folk look forward to; to unwind after a long day.

Stoner "culture" is practically non-existent unless you're from out of state or underage

It's relaxing, tastes pretty neat, and is pretty safe so long as you're not operating machinery; all in all 7/10

Fpbp

I was like that but now I understand how it's dangerous I'm kinda craving oxycodone even if it's Friday was my second time taking it

Yeah that's shits pretty bad. Drug reps went around selling it to doctors telling them it wasn't addictive, turned out that was a lie. Literally one of the worst opiates I see for abuse. Once OxyNeo took over it died down pretty fucking quick though.

yep. Sometimes I wish I never got into drugs. It all started because I thought my life was boring. I'm such a foul

its cool, you guys should all grow some.

not that guy but in orthopedic nursing oxys (along with hydros, morphine and dilaudid) are very necessary for keeping post-op patients from being in excruciating pain. The vast majority of patients dont get addicted
that said yes opioids are generally a plague on society

captcha: 4200 montespina

I've witnessed two of my friends start off with pharmacy opioids and devolve into shooting speed and heroin nearly every day of the week within a summer.
I miss hanging out with them, listening to music, smoking weed while playing D&D with them. That's all I wanted but they were more interested in getting fucked up instead of just enhancing the mood.

All about those dopamine and glutamate reward and learning pathways man. The shit alters your receptors and neurotransmitter levels to the point where anticipation of abuse can signal dopamine release. Can be reversed but it takes time.

I can't smoke weed anymore. I had a really bad acid trip and it gives me flashbacks. I'm a speed freak now.

Legalize it and tax it.

shit dude are they still alive? isn't fucking dangerous mixing any upper with a downer?

Jesus Christ you are one stupid leaf

smoked daily for around 3 years. really fucked up my personality, my motivation to study and my ability to socialize.
would recommend not getting used to smoking daily. only smoke for weekends and do it socially tbqh
i had a lung collapse so i dont really plan in getting back to smoking anytime soon

I try to take my take with drugs if it helps I never take more than 200 mg of mdma in 3 months. the last time I took any MDMA was in March. either I love drugs but I knoe it too danm well it's a slippery slope

This. It's bad for the economy to enforce this shit

Don't smoke it everyday. A glass of red wine is good for you but do you really think drinking three bottles of rum a day won't fuck your up?

I only drink every now and then. I dont do any other drugs. I like to be in control of myself.

Nice argument.

Sasuga leaf san

I don't think they mixed them. I meant that they were on either drug every day.
I lost contact with them years ago. Haven't had a smoke buddy since.

No you're a fucking retard who can't regulate their own behaviour

Legalize it then go full Punisher mode on all other drugs

>but do you really think drinking three bottles of rum a day won't fuck your up?

No

Like anything I could say would convince you anyways. I at least get enjoyment from calling you the degenerate faggot you are

It's a psychoactive depressant that fucks up your psyche.

I don't know anyone who's ever argued this position.

sativas are an antidepressant unless you're doing something totally wrong
bill hicks

You cannot be against weed and for alcohol. Nobody likes a hypocrite. Also good goys purity spiral and fight amongst yourself over a little weed. Kek

>not knowing what comedian means

niggers that want it should move to canada. they wont even know if your high on the job. the africans who they let in to fight the fire didnt fight the fire and didnt want to leave either and canada paid them. go on leave we are better off without you and all you will do is burn out the last few brain cells you have left