We might have had this thread before but how the hell are we going to compete against the immoral, inhumane...

We might have had this thread before but how the hell are we going to compete against the immoral, inhumane, and very numerous Chinese, who are now making superhumans in labs and are preparing to take the planet by storm?

Like, how can the west catch up? We don't even own our countries and these chinks are out there making a new species!

The entire history of China is a story about how the Chinese can lose a war despite all odds.

Don't worry user, they'll find a way to fail when it matters the most.

>superhuman is blonde hair blue eyes
at least they have good taste

>Implying that the chinks can do anything even remotely complex on a large scale without causing 19 simultaneous industrial accidents

Rise of the Finns

>The entire history of China is a story about how the Chinese can lose a war despite all odds.

this is because, no matter the great minds of its leaders and generals, they rely on the common Chinese man for success. this is the fundamental flaw in everything China: the chinese man. lazy, stupid and feckless. all they want to do in the modern world is eat rice and look at cartoon girls.

I hope we dont create a new class of really suicidal humans. Pretty sure if most of us were not stupid enough to get by we wouldnt have made it.

inb4 they make some mix of jew-anglo that enslaves the earth through militant corporatism while being immune to subversion.

Oh yay more xeno threats to deal with. Chinese playing with playing with technology always ends up with massive pollution.

>Taiwan
>same race as mainland China yet worse
Your ancestors LITERALLY lost to them.

>china plans to outbreed blacks and hispanics with test tube babies
>pol doesn't like this
I always knew you guys were secretly pro-diversity. glad to see we're on the same page

>doesn't know taiwan lost to the chinese

Super white people will make my dick so hard

Sup Forums is becoming a transhumanist board

China has invented Finns!

>blonde asians

oh boy

Not on my watch nigger

wtf I love china now

i am a whitey, why do you think i am critical of the gook?

taiwan is just the new york of china. albeit under a different government.

I mean, how does Sup Forums think we should adapt?

Genetic engineering too? Robotics? Early war?

What would you do if you were in charge?

t. virgin anprim

> Niggers and spics have high birthrates
> Chinks now creating super chinks
> Being against the latter means you support the former
Wut

yeah it is necessary to modify our genetics. Euthanizing was a failure because it was inhumane, this is our last chance to spur evolution again.

>all they want to do in the modern world is eat rice and look at cartoon girls

Sounds like they've already won.

>i am a whitey
Doubt it, typing like that. I bet you are a child of sex tourism at best.

Fuck off, moron. You're just like them. You're a chink. wakey wakey!

Euthanizing is totally humane. Veering away from humanity is literally inhumane.

Sure it's fun to fantasize about all the cool stuff and add-ons but playing God ain't just about adding Legoes for shits and giggles. People are way too flawed and fucked up to use this power in a smart way or without new divisions. Nature dictates that different beings are always competing or at war.

>People are way too flawed and fucked up to use this power in a smart way or without new divisions
>implying that nature and random chance cause organisms to evolve in a smart way without internal divisions

I imagine a future where gentically modified humans and cyborg humans are at war with eachother

The old humans use machines to prolong their life while the new humans never age and are gentically perfect, both competing to destroy the other

Ugh

Die weakling

I'd give all to get the add-ons

who says being humane is a virtue? the west's humane streak has lasted for long enough if you ask me.

wu mao PRCIDF in full force, scared that the truth is being outed.

Well I did mean to say "human" but that other guy was arguing for xenos because "humane"
Have fun being dependent on tech companies and vulnerable to hackers buddy
Fuck yeah there are always infights but losing your racial identity and sense of belonging among your own kind is suicide and something that the kikes want. Atomised individuals dependent on the Google Borg.

Regarding the original question: yes, we have to prepare for some sort of anti-xeno FOXDIE if things get out of hand.

Can I save this picture?

>wanting to be a (((Borg)))

You'll be embarrassed that you were memed that bad one day.

Crazy gooks.

Only manlets with shit-tier genes are transhumanist cucks.