My mom got mad when I told her I only want to marry my own race

My mother called me racist and prejudice when I said only want to marry other Europeans. As well saying I find black, Arab, and Latino women unattractive and want my kids to be blue eye children. Then start preaching how race mixing is great because the world will become (((one))) and no more hate and wars will exist. Then brings up TLC TV show where a nigger and white got married then told her the black and white interracial marriages have the highest domestic abuse then she got really angry then say children with light brown skin and black afro looks really pretty. Right then and there she was lost by the electro-Jew. I mean the only time she gets a redpill moment is when I tell her a terrorist attack in Europe but then forgets the whole thing. My Dad however is more redpilled on Jews and black people but still listening to the electro-Jew on CNN and believe most of it

Women in general are basically retarded children that are highly susceptible to kike propaganda. MGTOW and artificial wombs are the solution to the woman problem.

My mom is the same way, and I believe all women are like this. Here's some good reading on the matter. Don't worry user, the great boomer purge will have its day.

Fortunately for you we have lots of terrorism here in Europe. Not big ones really, terrorists seem to be shit at terrorism, but I suppose any shitskin with a knife or a van thinks themselves a makeshift terrorist now.

So lots of distractions for you.

You should probably take whatever you can get.

Women are sheep and they will follow the mainstream. They're, just like the Chinese, unable to think critically.

What do you mean

my mom told me she would disown me if i married a girl with brown eyes

jokes on her i'm too gross to ever attract a woman

My grandmother told my mom to marry only Polish or German but completely ignore her wishes and marry a Greek born in Lebanon.

pff, what the fuck
grandma:
>"you should be happy your mom didn't leave you in the hospital"
>me: "only gypsies do that"
>her: "not true, I saw a documentary, there was N O R M A L kids too."

Mom: >"how's school?"
me: >"this muslim girl likes me"
her: >"stay away"

grandpa: >"don't fuck apes"

uncle and dad: >"if you turn gay I kill you"

Your reply sends very unclear messaging

You're an ugly, useless & unwanted human being and will be lucky if anyone besides your mum gives you any attention whatsoever.

phone spacing is hard to do, I'm trying to convey how based Romanian families are.

You're on Sup Forums's politics board, NEET
I'll let you figure out the rest

i couldnt imagine coming from such a cucked family

She's not angry at your choice, if anything she agrees or doesn't care who you go for as long as you're happy.
She's angry at your reason as to why. It showed what kind of person you really are. To find out your son grew up to be that way hurts her as a mother.

>Calling me a NEET
I'm attending to school
Have a part time job
Going to the Gym

What you do Johnny rebal shove rocks into your sister's asshole?

You'll be lucky if you ever find someone who can love you, faggot.

Check'd

>not having kids
>a solution
pic literally 1

Just tell you'r mom that you're Jewish... Jewish mothers want their sons to only marry other Jews so it's ok!
SAGE

>want my kids to be blue eye children
do you have blue eyes?

Yes

You guys have shit parents. That's not normal. I would have been disowned if i brought home a shitskin.

Trust me I'm not Jewish I've already checked

>this
latin families are also mostly like this, the whole "le modern liberal family" meme is a western european/ North american phenomenon

most families around the world are like this.

true

My gf parents are the same and she hates them so she does the exact opposite. She even told me she liked me because I was super white looking (tall, blonde, blue eyes, etc). Now she’s trying to meme as catholic because they’re atheist and my family is catholic to piss them off.

Boomer parents are a lost cause.

This.
I've told my mom about only marrying a white virgin who acts traditional and she got all offended.

Boomers are the ones who destroyed the west. Jews were around forever but it was only Boomers who let them take control of our society and culture.

your family isnt nearly as cucked as mine. my mums an sjw and step brother is a blm tard

best of luck mate

>Latino women
>mestizas
FTFY
Latino culture comes from Europe. Only marxists, morons, and confused mongrels say "Latino" when speaking of the mestizo race.

That's because women are much happier engaging in interracial relationships, matter of fact, they just discovered a correlation between women engaging in interracial relationships and their overall happiness

>A new study performed by Dr. Ricardo Rollins of Astley's Women's Health Research Institute based in Lancashire, England has found that women who engaged in interracial relationships were significantly happier than those who partnered up with their own race.

Combine the following:

lat
mes.com/science/women-happier-engaging-in-interracial-relations-1

That's because women are much happier engaging in interracial relationships, matter of fact, they just discovered a correlation between women engaging in interracial relationships and their overall happiness

>A new study performed by Dr. Ricardo Rollins of Astley's Women's Health Research Institute based in Lancashire, England has found that women who engaged in interracial relationships were significantly happier than those who partnered up with their own race.

Combine the following:

lat
lmes.com/science/women-happier-engaging-in-interracial-relations-1

You're gonna have to move out with mommy and stop writing fanfics eventually faggot

years ago when i was still at home me mum found out i like jap women only and totally fucking railed on me about it as she quite hates japs, her father was in wwii or someshit i assume is part of it, no he did not die in wwii, but did recently.

>free palestine
>Sup Forums
the fuck?

My Mom called me a pussy for buying an AR. She told me that ARs "Has hardly any recoil and jams like crazy" and that I should buy an AK instead.

She likes AKs.

>burger flag
>my race

Sorry, but there is no "white race", that is just something created by burgers so that they can pretend to be on the same level as European pure ethnicities.

The truth is that if you are a burger, you are most likely of mixed of different european ancestry. Your ancestors would most likely hate, and want to kill each other.

Hitler never said "muh white race" he talked about the aryans, and the germanic people.

This burgers will never understand.

How new are you? It's cool.

Invite that nigger-loving whore to Germany; let Mohammed put a couple kilos of monkey spunk in her ass. No wait, bad idea; that's the kind of 'cultural enrichment' these race traitors enjoy

Your mom is awesome!

>tfw my parents agree with me on race 100% but don't like how open I am about it
Its a weird feel.

My dad is a schizo boomer on race though. In one sentence he'll say I shouldn't be racist, and in the other he says any white guy who marries a nigger is a loser.

i mean nigs are lower iq statistically, you are only setting yourself up to fail.