The Gun Debate - Assault Autism

When liberals scream and complain about assault rifles, why don't people ever bring up Columbine? One of America's most deadly public shootings, all done with Shotguns.

What the fuck was the last time you had a liberal complain about a shotgun? And idk about you, but if rather get shot by a 5.56mm than be mutilated by a fucking 00 Buckshot.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung-Hui_Cho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In fact, I think Columbine was the deadliest shooting up until That severely autistic mother fucker, Lanza, went ape shit with an AR15 but I think he used pistols too

This guy killed 32 people with just two pistols. Get on his level.

Holy shit. Checkem chink

Who the fuck is that?

And is that serious? He killed 32 people with a fucking pistol? That's like 3 times as many as Eric and Dylan killed.

What kind of pistol?

I'd rather get shot by a gun than stabbed with a sword or axe.

Thank God we have gun powder because war before hand was some fucking savage shit.

In case you ever doubted that this board has been overrun in the past couple years with newfag children, here is your proof.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung-Hui_Cho

A Glock 19 and a P22.

Off by one

thats virginia tech high score holder. you dont hear about it because he isnt white

Thanks, I was casing.

Someone should have shot that fucking slope eyed Gook in the face but gun free zones just means that the bad guys won't get shot at. So dumb.

I'd feel safer in class knowing that someone has a weapon and can defend us if need be.

Pistols are scary because you can hide them almost anywhere. That's why the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.

The deadliest schoold shooting in America was done by an Asian with handguns, you dont hear about it because arguing for rifle control and using Cho as an example doesnt work. Columbine used illegaly obtained weapons (sub guns/shotguns) and was a failed bombing, again not useful for rifle control. Lanza, Holmes, the totally "not terrorists" in San Bernadino and the guy in Orlando who even though he told people he was doing it in the name of Islam was actually just a self hating fag, all used rifles so they get paraded around endlessly because the end goal isnt about saving lives its about controling the populace. Politicians are surrounded at all times by security, the threat of a handgun requires getting in close where the bodyguards will likely intercept the shooter well before he can fire. The thought of someone being lethal at 300+ meters easily worries them.

Doesn’t count because it never happened dumbass. I hope you are trolling and we haven’t had this much of an influx of newfags.

If that's the case, why aren't there more conservatives pushing salt weapon bans?

This

I believe Cho was a huge cs 1.6 player to

Did he kill those people by dual wielding , or did he shoot with one pistol, then the other and then reload. What's magazine capacity he have and how many magazines? Was he using extended mags?

Agreed.

>having someone knock you to the ground and then proceed to bash your face in with a shield because that's what they had in that moment

Your birth never happened, and you don't exist faggot.

Salt bans?

You mean like Ronnie Raygun who got full autos banned? You mean the same ones kept in power by promising to fight for your "2A rights" while only slowing the erosion so they can campaign next election on fighting for your "2A rights?" If their jobs werent dependent on gun rights they would cut them just as fast if not faster than the lefties.

Videos games have nothing to do with violent behavior like that. There are millions of people that play videos games and do not go postal.

Yeah, I think dying on a battlefield and being stabbed repeatedly, or taking an Axe while people around me continue fighting and stamping me would be one of the worst fucking ways to go.

>the hat
HAHAHAHAH

Eric was so fucking hot.

I think he ment that his aim is better bc of it

Reagan nindu nuffin

Until he littlerally blew his brains out

I fail to see how those two things connect. One is a gun, the other is a controller.

Bump