Is this show any good?

Is this show any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

vraikaiser.com/2016/04/04/seraph-of-the-end-the-fine-line-between-trash-and-garbage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's gay as fuck and generic but somehow the show sucks you in without you ever realizing it and you'll be sad when it ends because you end up liking the characters much more than you thought you did while watching it

I don't even know why I miss it as much as I do

Anime of the year.

It's better than Kabaneri at least.

Sup Forums had a lot of fun with it, but now shun anyone who declares they liked it due to the fans being obnoxious as fuck.

I'm willing to bet any fangfags that were around during S2 still have 10gb of Seraph memes and edits on their computers.

If you go through the trouble of watching it, don't watch S2 episode 10. Google for "seraph S2E10 dubless". One user here uploaded it to mega sometime ago, and you can still find it. It transforms that episode into an art experience.

What happened in episode 10 again? If you actually answer this, make sure to spoiler the whole post for OP's sake.

Mikaela becomes a full vampire and gets his red eyes.

Why are you so mad at them?

I'm not mad at all. I miss my fangs

I just know better.

One of my favorites

It's bad, but you can't stop watching it. It has a really weird charm to it.

The manga really lost steam after the anime ended though. Wonder why so many manga end up suffering from this after their anime ends.

It was pretty bad, but smug girl was the best.

Insanely better than expected, bum watch that shit right now

it doesn't help that the anime spoiled the manga

>It's bad, but you can't stop watching it. It has a really weird charm to it.
Pretty much, this guy gave a pretty good summary:
vraikaiser.com/2016/04/04/seraph-of-the-end-the-fine-line-between-trash-and-garbage/

the one thing i contributed

Was this someone's christmas /r/ or just something you made for fun?

it was after someone made this but wasn't reposted till later

>manga lost steam
The manga is just starting it's next arc, and it's going to pick up, considering Akane's decapitated head is in a Jar and they want to bring her back to life
Japanese manga chapter released. Awaiting English version.

so yes i made it after the idea of 4fang was suggested

24 hours till english chapter