Rewrite

Does this shit have the same level of suffering of the other Key adaptations? Especially Air/Kanon/Clannad. Because I need my dose.

Also pic related: so he did restart, it wasn't just a dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2016/05/23/visualarts-confirmed-rewrites-localization-acen-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=9saauNWaYRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, it's not written by Maeda.
Read the fucking VN.

>48 minutes
why did nobody mention this

>Read the fucking VN.
Never.

Does this mean she's gonna win?

It got announced like a couple of days before it would be this long.

Reminder that this is indeed an adaptation, not an anime original

siliconera.com/2016/05/23/visualarts-confirmed-rewrites-localization-acen-2016/

More like 'Why is it hot steamy garbage?'

Oh wait, I know exactly why

Says it right on the coffee

Spoiler-free Rewrite synopsis for animeonlyfags:

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri Bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO).
Bond was an edgy kid, he enjoyed killing bratty children's parents in front of them.
He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had.
Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world.
During one such battle Bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device.

Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, Bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation.
Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to.
He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits.
To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on Paranormal stuff with the other members.

Little did Bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace!
His childhood friend also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage.
One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The Lock is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for Bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him.
To top it all off, Bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will!

Now Bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way.
Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Written by Romeo Tanaka.

He's just so damn based.

no, her route is the worst anyway

This sounds absolutely retarded.

Which KEY work has the most suffering? I'd say Little Busters.

>not liking unlimited rewrite works

So why didn't they just translate it to "The Veranda, then!" Instead?

>kissanime

kill yourself

Angel Beats IMO, but I have an amazing tolerance for shitty pacing

I thought this was a joke, but after watching ep 1 I think this is true

Angel Beats was garbage though, I can't even remember anything about it and I watched it this year.
Forgot I still have to watch that.

WHAAAAAAAAAAT

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS

YOOOOOOOOOUUUUTH

Man, this was bad.
I hope it picks up, I'm not expecting it to be better than the VN, but it shouldn't be DEEN F/SN tier of bad.

REWRITE OF THE LIFE

[_] Rewrite myself
[_] Rewrite the world

Man, now that I think about it, the VN was pretty fucking cheesy

He basically just changed the names and that's it.

IMA TOKI HANATEEEEE

I lost at the become a tree part.

Should've put R07 instead of Romeo Tanaka at the end.

I feel like the anime is basically going to be a bit of the common mixed in with a new route (Kagari's) compressed into 13 episodes..

A damn shame, because one thing Rewrite was good at was foreshadowing the supernatural elements, and that was basically tossed out.

Like, remember how cray cray it was for the Leaf Dragon to show up in the VN? Kotori's entire route was a fantastic intro where it actually feels like you're caught in the middle of a war while being mostly clueless as to their motives and ideals and just trying to survive.

Should I wait for Rewrite+ before reading or just read the current version of the VN?

LB, if only because the happy ending is actually just Rin and Riki deluding themselves that they saved everyone. The true happy ending is the one where the two manage to move on after literally everyone dies.

It's why Kyousuke was so upset at his decision to save everyone. It's literally impossible.

Wait for Rewrite+ unless you really want to read it.

Let's guess Gaia response to Krivoy Rog getting kill off when it was getting transported or stored.

We might end up seeing a very different common route from now on since MC is technically choosing choices that would lead to Kagari which might be a lot more supernatural events than any others IMO.

I am hoping sth like a full blown all out war even before November 13 Or everything have gone to hell around that time.

I am also not expecting a happy ending since this is kagari, I still remember her route in HF.

Also How many would die? Lets speculate!

I'd say in the anime it's more clear that it isn't a delusion and they did save everyone.

shhh...

let the edgy user keep his bullshit headcanon

Getting something new is better than getting something butchered.
So not really a shame. In fact I am relieved.

What is even happening? What the fuck am I watching? I'm lost

Is not something new
see

It is still new since I haven't read Rewrite+. I am pretty sure u haven't read too.

Don't ask me, I'm as confused as you.

Yeah what I meant is that this is an adaptation after all so for all we know it is being butchered we just dont know it yet

Gaia was here.

Guardian is a loser.

It's not just a dream, though I'm not sure why he's even able to remember it at all while awake because the dream Kotarou is the culmination of all possible Kotarous made up of the countless parallel lives he's lived. He's on the Moon to help the girl on the hill by protecting her, dancing with her and feeding her coffee.

Akane pls

I want to FUCK the moon bitch.

Is this a pasta for ants?

>1280x720
Find yourself a better monitor, senpai.

If you kiss me, I'll try harder.

You can try harder by rewriting yourself.

Maybe he could just rewrite the world and make his image bigger that way.

But the bitch who's last was super cute today.

Can VNfags please go to /vg/ or /jp/?
I don't want to be in a spoiler minefield.

There is nothing to spoil, the VN remaster that includes this route is not out yet

>how to attract spoilers

Nagisa dies

>/vg/ or /jp/
It was decided years ago that VNs belong on Sup Forums.
If you can't tell apart a spoiler from a normal post you belong on MAL or leddit.

Just read

No. You motherfucker.

Why is no one doing the key bingo thing for this?

I completely agree if it's the shittiest girl on top and best girl on the bottom.

Because the VN already completed the whole bingo.

But that's earth kagari who is a shit

True, she doesn't.
ClannadMAN brings her back after collecting all the 7 or something light orbs he needed for IW girl to bring mama back to life.
Also Ushio was IW girl.
Warning, spoilers.

Finally, a good chart.

Should I watch this if I read the whole VN?
I heard it was going to have a new route, but I really hated Terra.

There are no sisters in Rewrite

>he doesn't know

Harvest Festa features Lucia's sister.

she's a clone user

Most of us aren't VNfags and watching the show for the first time so that's no excuse. We need to have one.

Is the MC a bitch faggot?

>Most of us aren't VNfags
Whose fault is this?

Yes

It's a translation of the moon text on the bottom, which I guess was there in the raws?
But I wonder why they called it a TL note, since it isn't one.

>Most of us
I don't know if I believe that one, but okay.

The image you're talking about is Jun Maeda bingo, which doesn't really apply here because he didn't write anything for the VN or anime.

Romeo word play something, it makes sense in moon

I want to satisfy my lewd desires with the moon bitch.

If I implant a bit of ribbon into my dick does that mean she'll give me free blowjobs every night?

R-rude!

She's her beloved little sister.

>Most of us aren't VNfags
Speak for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=9saauNWaYRw

>Most of us aren't VNfags and watching the show for the first time
Why would you even watch this if you didn't read the VN?

Had the same question yesterday, just with a big fat cone.
I wonder if cones are also street signs. Google at least seems to think that they are.

this anime is for their remastered VN to the people who read the first VN

>Everytime I say this to anyone who's read the VN they get mad at me and tell me I'm wrong

RIKI LITERALLY SAYS "RIN AND I WILL CREATE ANOTHER WORLD" I DON'T KNOW HOW DENSE YOU CAN BE

The entire VN does not get a bingo.

This. The anime has made no attempt to cater to animeonlys at all. Most of their confusion will never be cleared up, because the Kagari route is probably designed to be played/watched after the other 5 girls.

>not readng VNs
>fault
I'd say it's a merit.

I checked the two blurred manifest boxes and for my surprise it worked.
Drunk captcha is best captcha.

VNs are better than anime bud

You are probably using the Jun Maeda bingo, not the KEY bingo.
Rewrite is not by Maeda.

>being a mediocre secondary is a merit

beta-kun.png

My bad, I was talking about the people watching this since most people here generally pick up everything without having any knowledge of it.

I don't know man, new fans maybe? Aren't anime adaptions made to promote VNs, LNs and manga? An adaption should always stand on it's own and this isn't a sequel of any sort so your question doesn't make sense. I'm pretty sure 100% of people who watch capeshit didn't read comics before hand.

OOOOOOOH YO SHI NO

I don't read anything that's below Tostoj tier, nevermind telenovela-tier VNs, sorry.

>I-it needs to be a refined piece of art for me to enjoy it!!!!

What an amazing person you must be.

Why do you read anime subtitles then

Secondary here.

20 minutes in and this doesn't feel confusing at all, are you guys serious about this only being for VNfags?

Well that was awful.

You can't even get his name right.