BREXIT - the gift that gives on giving

What now, Britbongs? Your industry is collapsing, your airlines are collapsing (Air Berlin was a London based company too), Brexit is truly delivering now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States#Islamist_extremism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a german supporting the EU
i hope your country enjoys 4 more years of merkel

Are you gone blame Air berlin going bankcrupt due Brxit as well.

And 1 Million jobs at risk in europe due a hard brxit

Are you still gone back europe for not allowing democracy and self determernation in spain.

Which is illigal

Yes, it is all due to Brexit. Not even kidding.

it will be amazing when all countries except you and france leave your little pyramid scheme, and you will be left alone with millions of euro, and millions of migrants
enjoy hell kurwiu

European Union should face legal action and be boycoted by international law and face sanctions.

If it does not allow democracy and self determernation in spain which is a human right and international law.

Europe is shit

If countries like Poland, Greece, Hungary and Romania leave, we will be damn happy. You are the countries that soak up tens of billions of EU money each year.

Why don't you leave tomorrow?

The best EU would be France, Germany, Benelux and that is it. Austria can join if they want to, but we don't need them. The rest can fuck off.

>If it does not allow democracy and self determernation in spain which is a human right and international law.

That's Spain, not the EU, idiot.

40% percent white and the best you can do is a wall with a big door.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States#Islamist_extremism
watch out for terrorists

You're very happy that it's so cheap to invest in those countries so stfu stupid kraut

Monarch's been in trouble for years.

I'm glad Merkel is replacing Germans tbqh. A soulless race.

Boris and Nigel said we can do amazing trade deals with Canada and New Zealand, I'm sure that will happen very very soon.

At least Merkel is a smart leader, not a reality TV star.

>You're very happy that it's so cheap to invest in those countries so stfu stupid kraut

We don't need the EU to invest in those countries. We have invested there since 1990 and the end of the Eastern block.

Those leaches should all leave, we can still do trade with them under WTO rules.

>Monarch's been in trouble for years.
And it unexpectedly collapsed now... leading to the biggest peacetime repatriation effort in British history.

We voted against globalism and now we're being punished by the very people we opposed. This is news to you? At least we showed some spine. What about you, Kraut? Are you just going to keep silently getting raped in the ass and pretend to like it when Merkel tells you what a dirty bitch you are? Get fucked by some refugees.

>Boris and Nigel said we can do amazing trade deals with Canada and New Zealand, I'm sure that will happen very very soon.

I don't even know this is cynical any more... if you are serious, CETA already applies to Canada.

dont care lol

>open door policy
>heavily contributed to the death of europe
>smart

>Get fucked by some refugees.
44.9%...

>another post whinin about Brexit
>checks flag
Oh what a surprise

Fuck Hungary. Give Article 50 now, you asstard Eastern Hun. You flooded us with 1.5 million illegals - you are the enemy.

Germany France Benelux...
Two of these countries already at a process of losing their identity... The New Germanistan and 'we dont go there cause there be muslims' would make a nice EU go ahead let there be another civil war. You are dumbest Deutscher I know or you just troll.

I don't know what they do to you at birth to make you despise yourselves so much but snap out of it Hanz you have a wonderful culture you should keep alive and celebrate. It's not worth losing just to get more temporary government handouts and be able to smoke weed and play video games all day.

the only thing she's smart with is money and you know it.
Her open door policy is at best a bad idea.