Who here is going to stand up and fight for catgirl justice...

Who here is going to stand up and fight for catgirl justice? For too long they have been hypersexualized and marginalized.

Catgirl appreciation thread. Here is to the girls who gave some of our favorite series worthy cerebral dialog and looked good doing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/KluG2LS5rtZSkY6up_Y1Ng/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starting off with Black Hanekawa.

He's spamming this shit for some reason. Let it go.
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/KluG2LS5rtZSkY6up_Y1Ng/

Next, we have the tall, lighthearted and kind 16 year old Catian scout Eris from Cat Planet Cuties. (Or Asobi ni iku yo! Bombshells from the sky if you are Japanese)

Who can forget the feisty quick-witted catgirl Horo from Spice and Wolf?

now this is shitposting

Fuck off you slut

That's not a cat-girl you dumbass

Felicia from Vampire Savior.

>Spicy wolf
>a cat
Neck yourself

Yakumo Ran

>Kitsune
>Catgirl

You are literally retarded

Shit thread

Liru from Magical Pokaan.

I love catgirls.

Shit thread

>Awooo girl
>catgirls

Now you're just being really retarded

That's the catgirl from kanokon. And Horo. How many years has it been?

>Forgetting to "SAGE"
Are you an idiot too?

>Kanokon
Wrong.

>catgirl

Wow you really are mentally challenged
You should go kill yourself

Are you that is Tenko? Look again.

You're gonna have to tell me where the rest of this image is, user

Leone

She is.
Confirmed by the artist himself.

Alright I believe you. It's just a poor rendition of her.

Shamu Meruruusa

Chizuru's tail is white tipped anyway.

That's not a cat you bigoted animalist

Catgirls need to stick up for each other

Got what she deserved

I can't tell if OP is doing this on purpose or not but as a wanko lover I appreciate this thread. Dog girls deserve more attention. Cat girls have gotten all the attention despite being disgusting cats.

So they are still catgirls if they transform into one I guess?

>This whole thread

WTF are the Mods doing

They are all catgirls in my mind. I suppose you could call it dog/fox/giraffe girls or kemonomimi but some catgirls will have the personality of *girls and vice versa.

In fact you guys shouldn't even get your panties in a knot because most aren't even *girls. Eris and Aisha clan clan are aliens, Liru is a werewolf some are robots etc.

Oh so you're that ban evading cuck from Sup Forums

This is one of the most diverse threads I have seen in weeks. Cheers op. Post more unknown to me catgirls.

No, I was one of the original moderators of Nekomimichan before we moved to Reddit. Eventually we found out there was just not enough content or interest in catgirls to support a whole chan.

Catgirls would rape me.

YEAH! Let's find those cat girls and rape them!!!

don't forget her

XD

Fuck off you slut

Would you adopt a strung out Felicia suffering from withdrawal symptoms and nursemaid her back to the strait and narrow?

Delete this

paleo is the dumbest fucking diet fad to ever exist

I'm afraid I asked Liru about this month's ago and she thought it was the greatest. Except for her Netherworld diet.

C.. Can I be a catgirl too?

Fiesta 410 is my favorite catgirl.

They're okay

Is this a how to triggger Sup Forums thread?

>threads get deleted
>post it again
fuck off you piece of shit

Awooooga!

Are you guys ready for a furry resurgence and furry fad in our middle and high schools?

That artist seems familiar. Looks like ponta.

TANPOPO-CHAN HIJACK

FUCK

Huh? Ok, well post more of her and other catgirls then. Or start a thread of your own.

ヽ( 'ω')人(´∀` )

You know, how about some dialog in this thread? I never really cared for the distorted style (chibi maybe) of some characters.

I don't understand whether they just like that freakish look or if it's just easier to draw when telling a story like in a comic or something. In either case it's not cute or attractive at all.

Should have just made a general kemonomimi girl thread, but then we also have the other cute animal girl thread centered on a catgirl.

I think if general threads should be permitted to exist here, they should at least add in some sort of topic to jump start the conversation like OP has done.

Is Tenryuu a catgirl?

why are catgirls so good?

That's very simplistic and generalized to heck. I suppose visually when they take on different animal traits it triggers a primitive attraction in one form or another. It could also be a defect in our so called programming which is common in animal groups from time to time. Though everyone here on Sup Forums is a excellent specimen of progressive human hood so it will probably stay a mystery.

>still fine too
Good, I'm glad the love of cats is still alive on Sup Forums.

As a 38 year old male who is fairly wealthy and owns his own business that hopes to do 2 million gross this year, I fear I have been straying into something I may never come back from. I'm not sure it's healthy. I love catgirls but there is so much to the real world that I have already experienced that I don't want to give up. As I browse the internet night after night I find myself less attracted to real women butt made up fictional versions of real women that can't really exist.

I swear this is a real problem and not a joke like many people who are pulling your leg will want you to believe.

Now children, animal features are just an expression of one's personality and should be celebrated.

Invest in genetically engineered catgirls research.

Install cat ears

MODS!!!!!!!

You can't rape catgirls.
They're all willing.

This is the stereotype I want to crush.

On a off topic note, why do people still scream mods when there is a stable script that i put together that clears the cookies and refreshes the ip address every time someone posts to Sup Forums?

Oh shiii... I guess that's why there are 67 posters in this thread because they are all me. Oh well.