Tales of Zestiria: The X

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8tAylYdgGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait.

Best looking series this year so far

I hope next week episode won't adapt closely the game. There's already the promotional OVA.

Explain this

Is the game also this boring

The anime better do Edna's scenes justice, and more with some original focus.

Was about to drop this shit after i didn't know what the fuck was going on and it was just skipping.

Then i noticed it was the prologue and it made sense. Hopefully mc-kun pulls the sword out the stone and slays the dragons then fucks the qt princess.

Overall a very good first episode. The visuals are pretty.

I'll take any adorable sibling interactions.

>the anime better pander directly to me

HIBIKE KAZE NO UTA

>Velvet
Isn't she not supposed to be in Zestiria?

Visuals aside, was it any good other than that? Or is it just eye candy?

>Flat isn't always JUSTICE.

DEMON FANG
DEMON FANG
DEMON FANG

Who is this little boy?

The two games take place in the same world and the same continent.

Time Traveler

Any Edna is good.

Yes, and? That's every Tales game ever.

But there's a time gap.

Did Dark and Edgy Bersia MC become a seraph or something?

She has a title called 'Time Traveller' in the game.

Little boys can't be this cute!

Ufotable are gods. Only bad adaptation they made is God Eater and Fate/Zero

I thought everyone liked Fate Zero

Symonne is adorable.

Apparently it's Sorey and Meebo nerding out over ruins with occasional cuts to Alisha suffering.

Damn that was really bad.

UTA WA KAZE

Symonne a qt. Too bad her character is as under-developed as her body

People need to pretend to be cool here so they will just bash on anything that is popular and good. You now, ASD etc.

Literally worse than Sasuke

I dont

It's shit.

Yeah, I wish she got more development. But her body is perfect for a qt dandere oli.

Is.this based on a game? Do i have to play it?

>I thought everyone liked Fate Zero

Read the LN and see how dumbed down the anime is.

where are the demon fangs and hot cofee
This isnt tales of

Is this a fujoshi show?

Not Zestiria, they fucked up gameplay and the characters, the two things the series does right.

This is unpropitious for Beseria, to the say the least. Making another Milla just to appease fans was a bad sign. Beseria is going to make up for Zesteria's shortcomings, and that in itself is pretty bad already.

Until they don't shake off the shitty look and Graces inspired-gameplay, the series will remain stagnant. It would be better off dead than see it sink further.

Did ufotable re-use the Unlimited Blade Works background here? Without the cogs, obviously.

>An entire episode dedicated to shitting on Alisha

What the fuck is going on.

Yes, with some minor changes.

No, but it's a fun game. Play it if you're bored.

No, you were memed on.

This is an evil abomination that must be purged, not you're waifu

Yes and this will have the most unbearable threads this season. They are fucking cancer.

>Not Zestiria
>One of the most massive BL pandering Tales game

>Dark and Edgy
Her clothes have same palette as Shadow, that's it. Her character is different.
Speaking of Shadow, by standards of edgy he counts as not edgy too.

more like tales of alisha's suffering:The (wh)Y

They haven't even used that UBW background in the anime it was much Grayer and less orange. It only looked liked that in the posters

Shut up. Evil can be cute too.

All her clothes are ripped and she wears belts that do nothing

Classic sign of dark and edgy

I had hope for Berseria since the trailers look really good, Velvet is hot as fuck, the other party members are fun as well and all equal, no merging bullshit.

They also got Baba off the Team. At least I read that somewhere. Which would be so fucking good.

The game is even worse. First episode was comepletely non-canon and looked like something actually happens. In the game you get not-Ganon being hurrdurr-evil and the only reason Sorey needs to leave his comfy heaven-village, which is literally all the plot there is. The dungeons are uncreative, the fighting system piss-easy and convoluted, Graces-style linear no-air bollocks.

>fucks the qt princess.
Wrong Tales if you're looking for this

No. There is absolutely nothing homo about this. You'd often hear people say Mikleo and Sorey are a couple, but really they're best friends, raised together like brothers and of course they care for each other, but there is no romantic love.

No, UBW's looks prettier.

So, they made this to promote Berseria, huh? More Velvet to come, I guess.

You poor soul.

Qt Princess is irrelevant in the actual content as long as they talk about the same story. Didn't play HER OWN DLC just to see her here and there, but she's literally only relevant until level 10 or so.

You get that other one.

>revealing Rose in the first episode
please remove Rose

Edna > all

That literally sounds like the definition of a fujoshi homo show

Why did they not go with the Game OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=e8tAylYdgGQ

That was the only decent thing about that mess.

Yes. It's fujobaiting hard too.
>pic-related

Why so many belts?

I didn't like their Fate Stay anime, the vn is a cheap eroge where you have fun reading shirou interacting with saber, sakura, taiga, illya, etc, then you laugh at the script in the sex scenes and shirou's pencil dick, then you deal with the shit plot in between all these events.

The anime focused in the shit story which is the worst part and left everything else behind.

She and Alicia share the common point of utter irrelevance while having nice designs

Loving your family doesn't make you homo.

>environmental message

Is this really worth it? Who is seriously watching this

>people actually think this "animation" and aesthetic look amazing

Phantom Colors overall wasn't that good, but it's a joke that people even think shit like this is comparable to KyoAni in terms of animation and art direction. Ugly CGIshit, really weird non-fluid movements, and tacky color profiles that might be aesthetic to teens.

>no mikleo this episode

I've read the LN. It's a pretty great adaptation. We lose some subtlety in the characters and a few important scenes but in exchange we get additional scene's of character development, great cinematography, great music, with great voice acting. It absolutely convey's the same story and same theme.

Don't be pissy because it's not 1 to 1.

But this does.

Edna > Rose > Alisha > Symonne > Lailah

I played through the game and I was not understanding all the shit going on at all.

If this is supposed to be a prequel to the game, they already failed.
But I think it's for the superior PS4-Version which will fix all the issues. Vesperia had PS3, Graces had F, Xillia got Xillia 2, no Tales is good in the first edition.

>expect best boys Mikleo and Sorey trashing demons for the fuck of it
>get an episode of nothing but dumb gashes doing dumb gash things

Have I been rused? What the fuck is this and who the hell are all these cunts?

This episode was so good

basically the same as in the game, suffering-wise.

I wonder how hard they're going to double down on the fact that she was essentially dead weight to Sorey and causing him to go blind.

>Do you believe that Shepard's actually existed?

God damn I didn't get this in the game either. The last Shepard was less than 20 years ago. He wrote that god damn book. Why does everyone act like it's some ancient myth?

Zestira's plot holes are so big you could drive a Ba'ul through them.

Which is why it was so well-recieved by fans, correct? I mean, it's not like these same fans, who were DIRECTLY PANDERED-TO, made death threats and shit to Baba right? How silly of me, to say that didn't pander to its fans.

Velvet's body is not going to make for great gameplay, though. I expect failure, cautious optimism died when Xillia dropped. If I am wrong, which I hope I am, I will buy the game after a price-drop and after will await the next installment (which needs to be a 2D Tales game for the 3DS. It amazes me that they have only used it for Abyss)

>Rose > Alisha
>Lailah last
Shittiest taste ITT, seek help immediately

Back when it was in development, they said they wanted to go back to their roots and make a traditional game. The MC's clothes also have lots of belts.

Depends on if they even take her out this time. I feel like they'll be met with bad reviews no matter what they do with that chick.

A lot of Tales games are well-received by Tales fans, especially from the female audience. Moot point.

This is not a Rewrite thread.

Wait, what? I thought it was like 200 years earlier.

Granted I still haven't finished the game (just finished the last elemental temple), I should get around to that.

>Rose > Alisha
That's objectively correct.

>the tornado came back just to kill the little girl

Who writes this garbage

It's tradition to make suffer Alisha.

>no 1080p torrent with Daisuki subs

Goddammit I'm not going to download the Funimation sub one. They fucked up bad with the terms.

>have to wait till next week to see best boy
not cool

The tornado is literally evil though.

Sorey was already born when the last Shepard died. Mikleo was literally born when he died.

while i'd say don't play tales for the plot, Zesteria was just so much bullshit

What happens in the DLC?
If it's just some extra with her, they might mangle it in, otherwise she'll have to go since she was not part of the party.

I recently replayed Xillia. While I know it has it's flaws, mainly the boring-ass overworld, endless dumb grinding and pretty unlikeable characters, the fightan was quite fun and X2 had some pretty cool level designs (that one solar farm with Aska, the futuristic ruins later).
Also you got rewards for doing stuff well in-battle, which motivated me to actually chain that fucking 10-link artes combo into a combined mystic arte and did a million damage which felt fucking awesome.

Too bad they didn't do a 40 minute episode 1.

The last Shepard didn't pick the sword or make big public acts like a war so people kinda missed it. It seems he spent most of his time on Camnlan

>objectively
Sure thing, buddy

> Tales of Zestiria the X - 00 [1080p]
The first guy who ripped the episode used daisuki and it is available in 3 qualities, search for that title in nyaa