It's okay when whites do it!

>it's okay when whites do it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9Z33IWrKSI
youtube.com/watch?v=yE_Om13VpQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, it is. What's your point?

Hypocrisy

No, just different rights for different people.

The whites will in all likelihood repay the cost of the soda and more where as the black man will put our country further in debt to the tune of nearly 800,00$ dollars.

>Stealing the latest nike jordans.

>stealing food to survive.

Not tbe same is it..

>implying you didn't write it yourself
you sure showed us

>nigger steals prior to the storm
>whites salvage the remains of the store after it is leveled from the storm

See the difference?

there is a difference between looting bread & soda versus looting stereos and watches

>eating soggy bread
fucking hell americans are dumb lol

Show me the article that has the picture on the right.

>white

>niggers would never pay for something, it's in their primitive nature to steal what they covet.
>white people would gladly have paid for it if given the option.

>Hypocrisy
We're ethnic and moral particularists, not universalists, so it's not hypocritical, it's perfectly inline with our ethical code.

W-wait... you mean you don't autistically apply the same moral standards to every human on the planet for no reason???
>*shitlib heads exploding*

But the two different types of people displayed are both citizens. Citizens have equal rights.
All of this is purely speculative conjecture.
But there's no sneakers displayed stolen.
>too underage/foreign to remember Hurricane Katrina
Got proof of that?
No stereos or watches are being displayed as stolen.
This is a fucking 12 year old screencap. Who knows if the articles are still being hosted.

>But the two different types of people displayed are both citizens. Citizens have equal rights.
Am I a judge? A cop? A politician? Why should I give a shit.

This

>claim different rights for different people
>gets told the people in fact have the same rights
>"what do i care?"
(You)

>whites
those are mexicans

there are no white people in houston

This was Katrina 12 years ago, brainlet. Not Harvey.

>legal rights = moral rights
Strange argument for an anarchist to make.

>nigger has entire trash bags full of stuff
>whites just got enough to eat
Fuck you.

>stealing food is the same as looting TVs and basketball shoes

weak attempt

It’s the truth re-conquest your lands or shit like this will keep happening

I never claimed to support the concept of legal rights. But I'd be delusional to deny that the state, as it currently exist, bestows these rights unto it's citizens.

Damn, cigarettes were cheap as hell back then.

Well that's nice, but I'm talking about moral rights.

2nd class citizens**

In other words: You're hypocritical.

Rejecting egalitarianism is not hypocrisy. That would only be the case if I had previously claimed to be an egalitarian.

>Niggers constantly loot and attack innocent people, even going so far as to invade people's homes
>whites take some food to survive
Leftwing vermin: its hypocrisy I tell ya!

People have the right to do what they can to survive. The black that looted food is as much in the right as the whites that looted food. But, as the screencap shows, there's a different semantic/connotation when blacks do it or when whites do it.

They're protected equally, de jure, in the United States. De facto, things may be different, but the law protects them equally.

>All of this is purely speculative conjecture
No, it's based on real world knowledge - something the left don't understand because you're all delusional retards. Name one nigger country or nigger area of your country that you'd want to live in. Niggers commit half of all robberies in the US despite being only 13% of the population. Intelligent people discern truth from real world experience, leftwing retards deny reality in order to perpetuate their ideology

>People have the right to do what they can to survive.
White people, yes.

Lmfao, you retards are bringing up Katrina from 12 years ago because your worldview is so shit. Also this

That’s half truth law is modified till it suits whatever agenda is on the mind

Niggers only have the right to get the rope. If a thousand of them have to die to save one White man then it is well worth it.

the photographer of the black guy saw him go into a grocery store and loot it the photographer of the white people saw them actually just find that stuff in the water not go into a store and take it

They left money. We all do whenever we "steal" something. But being a nigger, you wouldn't understand

It comes in a plastic bag.

whites steal to live
niggers steal to profit

Why do you guys get mad then when people say there's racism and white privilege?

They found it in a river - it's not like they broke in a store and stole stuff

Have you considered that those are different people? Of course there's racism and white privilege, as there should be.

I remember Katrina. And guess who made everything worse for everyone hit by it by looting and rioting way worse than in any of these recent hurricanes? Niggers. Guess who chimped for gubmint gibs from Dubya the hardest? Niggers.

>leaving money in floodwater
Your hatred blinds you from basic logic.

I fully embrace my racial superiority to niggers and kikes.

Anti-racist is just code for Anti-White.

That woman on right pic isn't white.

the niggers always loot frivolous stuff, like the greedy dumbasses their are.
Those white people probably were bringing food to their children or elderly.

Well, in that case I think you shouldn't be surprised that they are trying to fight it off. I mean, you would do the same if you were in their places, right?

Congratulations, bro. Now how superior are you compared to your own group?

Yeah, it is. The only thing it's ok for niggers to do is to fuck off to Africa.

Not according to communism. Unless everyone has equal right to starvation. Also you are an anarchist why the fuck should you care?

>hypocrisy
well no shit.

*except illegals

they snuck in uninvited
and have to go back!

Fucking nigger replying to multiple posts.
Just don't know when to keep your mouth shut do you boy?

maybe, just maybe, that nigger stole things that arent needed for survival, unlike the white people

like we see in every single case of a natural disaster

If you're seriously black, "logic" is a concept that's too abstract for you. We treat you different because you are different. You're the only ones who don't get it

>He found one image, a meme that's been circulated on woke twitter for years.
>No back story
>Different author

But we can play that game:

>white victims of non-white crime:
>"Don't tweet the bodies out of respect for the families."
>non-white victims of white crime: "No, I'm not going to refrain from posting this. Amerikka needs to see this, and realize the savagery White Supremacy has on POC."

Source the right article?

This post is great because it shows that you are unable to even imagine that viewpoint as anything other than hypocrisy. You are truly the international universalists of this age and it is remarkable to see how smug you are about your self-evident morality. And the only way to resolve this issue of disagreement is by you knowing with absolute certainty that those of us not on your side are full of hatred, ignorance, bigotry and fear. Can't imagine why people would see you as a threat to the world.

Next time I'm stuck in a natural disaster and need to loot to survive, I'll be sure to leave money in floodwater that goes as far as the eye can see. Surely it'll get to the rightful party, somehow.

You've got to understand, in their worldview it is not only natural but just that the races of men struggle against each other. I'm an individualist myself but you really don't understand this perspective at all?

I think even the nazi will agree they have a right to fight back, derived from the same ethic which granted the right to fight to the nazis themselves originally.

Of course, I'm a fellow NAPfaggot, but you're really too autistic to understand the philosophy of our rivals?

Damn you dropping some hardcore red pills

Yeah when your smug self-righteousness to just confidently state your morality as fact fails, you can always move to bitch mode and try smug sarcasm. Have you considered becoming an activist?

one group pays taxes
the other lives off benifits

Equality is what you want?
get a job and be a working part of society....

they've got one loaf of bread, and probably a couple bottles of soda.

the nog cleaned out the smokes and whatever else he could fit into a huge trash bag.

>Black
>Equal
>People
youtube.com/watch?v=g9Z33IWrKSI

If it's food in a disaster scenario, it will be looted and I don't care.

The only reason black people exist outside of Africa is by looting, whether you realize it or not. Pathological altruism just keeps whitey feeling too sorry for you to point it out. Now, as we say

Fuck off nigger

>Leaving even a single dime in neck deep water.
I got some bad news for you.

Okay, I chuckled at this.

>you shouldn't be surprised that they are trying to fight it off
That would make sense if they hadn't invaded our countries with the help of the system. I know you are determined to see the racists as the aggressors against citizens here, just like you've been taught, but in other respects you are correct. There would be no conflict if we had been apart.

Niggers steal air jordans while whites are looting for actual supplies

No one has a problem with anyone taking food though, it's gonna go bad before the shop owner returns.

>white people would gladly have paid for it if given the option

History says otherwise, Europeans not on the Mediterranean coast will steal anything and everything, even history.

Also, the caption says grocery store. What grocery store has Air Jordans and TVs?

Niggers steal Pepsi and dustbin bag full of speaker equipment whites have a couple loafs of bread like fuck me at least take water not some shitty carbonated jew

I'm curious. Did you really figure your OP was a GOTCHA for Sup Forums here or are you just bumping a slide thread with inane comments every 15 mins?

Who complained about people picking ruined food from flooded markets? People complain about the "we looting this cracka house and shiet".

It's no more inane than the other anons saying "niggers steal Air Jordans" in response to the pic.

I know but they are just trolling you for making a dumb thread. There are also some sane responses here which you've chosen to dismiss or simply reply to with snark.

youtube.com/watch?v=yE_Om13VpQw

Are you that naive?

le edgy XD

This

While the nigger broke into the store and stole it the white people asked for it

they LITERALLY FOUND IT. It was fucking floating in the water.

>it's okay when whites do it!
The white guys picked up crap floating around in the water. The black guy went in a store and took it. The descriptions are different because they describe different observations, not because there's a conspiracy against black looters. We went over this shit a decade ago.

Don't remember ever saying that myself. They should all be hanged, you along with them.

The difference probably comes from the fact the 'whites' (though I'm guessing Latino or some mixed mongrel) are not dragging multiple bin bags, it looks like the nog tried to steal everything that wasn't nailed down, and I find it hard to believe a nigger would only steal the food it needs to live.

White people
>I will take this bread and water in order to survive.

Black "people":
>Yo yo yo, nigga! I gots deez Air Jordans and dat flat-screen TV. Shit be right, yo.

>American find themselves endangered by a flooding
>Biggest concern is the soda supply