American """mass shootings"""

Jesus Christ I've seen drag races in Saudi Arabia or weddings in Pakistan with more fatalities.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AhE5X
archive.is/mqkSA
twitter.com/toopoor_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me on the left lo

I know, we have really bee off our game lately

we need marksmanship to be taught in school

Does that picture look staged as fuck to anyone else? Theres a dude texting a dude just walking towards a cop car and cops in ftheir fucking battle positions.

I read this as "Ive seen drag shows in Saudi Arabia with more fatalities"

Post pic pointing down to show shirt jeans and shoes or kill yourself larper

that fucking cop on the floor

For Gott's sake if you want to do a mass shooting at least do it Omar Mateen or Anders Breivik style. Have some planning, style and execution. Follow a setup and have a plan B. At least make it entertaining to non Americans. 2 dead? I'd rather watch a sinkhole devour five people in China

22*
Scanners keep saying 22 DOA

lol @ dat cracker cop all prone thinking he in vietnam n shiet.

ikr, here I was, hopping for a coordinated attack with at least 3-5 people.
Fucking amerifats, probably the perpetrator was shooting from a fucking mobility scooter, too explain such low death count.

haha yea this is all a bunch of horseshit.

it looks like Paliwood

Extremely early reports, there's been people who have got out safely and tweeted that they were seeing dead bodies everywhere

Kek. Made me laugh. Sometimes your all right Alfonso

You are a faggot, and a clown.

probably because the police are trained not to expose themselves when there's an active shooter situation you tryhard skeptic retard? or do you honestly think the fake cop actors forgot to shoo the civilians away before taking their staged picture for the illuminati?

This is an obvious psy op.

I'm sure the 2 are confirmed by hospital. It'll go up as more are confirmed dead on scene and die in hospital. Last I saw 12 were critical

>explain such low death count
The shooter was bump firing from an elevated position 500+ meters away

Burgers confirmed pussies

These sharters are pathetic.

so probably some BLM or antifa or some other mad leftie or somesuch retard cunt? Ayyrabs could have made it more effectively.

geez only 2 dead...you fucking newfag were you here for Orlando...wow what a nothing burger like 3-4 fags popped at their pozclub wow did I say nothing burger... shits going to get real

I just came here from twitter after my friend said it was good for discussing current events.

Jesus. What is this place? What's with these party hats? Are you actually celebrating this tragedy? This place is disgusting. You're all fucking sick.

N i g g e r

probably bait but I'll bite. the hats were here long before this happened and are for Sup Forums's birthday

>be Australian
>can't handle the banter

Beaners Man and Woman.

>Shoot 1(one) American
>enough mass to be considered a mass shooting

maybe we have a higher bullet resistance from all our freedom

kek

It could be this. The fire rate doesn't sound constant. It could be a bump fire, which would explain not hitting anything. It's not a meme, bumpfires are fucking shit. I've seen guys at 25 ft fire drum mags and only put a single digits of rounds anywhere on the whole silhouette paper with no discernible group. In all seriousness, I expect most people to have a tighter group with pistols at 300 yards.

Mannikin desu have to make up the numbers for the photoshoot

go through all the trouble of sneaking in an automatic weapon to vegas and only mange to kill two people. holy fuck, muslims just rent a fucking truck next time.

white t bois white t bois white t bois

No cops are just poorly trained and the guy texting doesn't give one fuck

Shitskin and lefties are no good at shooting. If the Right would stop cucking we'd wipe them out in a fucking week.

lmfao

Local Las Vegas resident with an Asian girlfriend? I don't think the shooter was Muslim m8.

Firefighter interviewed on Fox just said he personally had to pronounce 20 people dead on the scene

20+ dead
100+ injured
Press conference on now
Local individual, police are looking for woman related to him.
Not sure of religious affiliation yet

It's Sup Forums's birthday

is this confirmed norks?

yeah just had a press conference. they believe its a lone wolf. wont release name or anything else but they believe he was local!

IT WAS AN ASIAN FEMALE

EXTREME MADAME CONFIRMED

20+ dead now
pipe down kiwi gook

Over 20 dead now.

>dont get me started on gun control!!!
>KLEIN

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Russian weapons are much better quality. Capitalism fails in everything.

every motherfucking time you fucking retards claim it's fake. kys already

It's a Russian design, not a communist one faggot.

How do these people post emojis in posts like this. Sickening.

kek

MKUltra?

archive.is/AhE5X

archive.is/mqkSA

twitter.com/toopoor_

>Don't get me started on gun control again
I won't
but you yourself already started you little cunt

Kek those digits confirm

>BMW i8
I ate