ReLife

Rena has done nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

webtoons.com/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wouldn't be D R A M A without her

Wouldn't a lot of problems be solved earlier if Oga just gave her the D?

I enjoyed this mango so far. Shame that insta-release means no one in Sup Forums will talk about it two weeks from now.

Worst girl by far

Stole a fellow student's bag over misguided spite. This is objectively wrong.

He should have just gone postal at the office.

there are no worst girls here, there is Hishiro and then there is every other girl whose only fault is not being Hishiro

>MC gets the chance to have tons of children with high school girls who won't remember him to collect child support
>Wastes it dicking around with a socially retarded chick
Shit MC

Seeing that she used to he happy and wasn't just autistic made me sad

If he had done that, the big bad company would kidnap him and cut his dick off.

Hishiro is autism incarnate. Prove me wrong. you can't

If you insist

why aren't you dating an autistic girl yet, user?

RENA A CUTE

A CUTE

Too old

Would you be able to handle this amount of smug, Sup Forums?

She was literally the sole source of stupid conflict, not to mention everybody had to literally babysit her until she felt like acting like a civilized person instead of being a raging bitch.
The way she treated her friend in the volleyball team was so absolutely disgusting. And she didn't fuck up once. She fucked up, realized she fucked up, fucked up AGAIN, knew she fucked up again, fucked up YET AGAIN, knew she fucked up yet again, and the literal autist had to come and drag her out.

There's a limit to anyone's patience, you know.

Why is she so emotionally weak?

>simultaneously fix the birthrate problem along with NEETs
Now hang on, I think you're onto something here.

She's a teenage girl, what do you expect?

Can't wait for Re Zero and Re Life to finish so we can watch Re Infinity and Re Dead!

Because she's a women.

Unless she gloms onto a very stable mate and never has to work she's going to be a horrible person when she has to deal with real life stress.

They're fucking teens. In that sense, she was pretty much the most realistic person among them. Ignoring the literal adults in child's clothing, of course.

The thing is, she was the only one coming up with such bullshit. Granted, Hishino and An are actually adults, so the only fair comparison would be the volleyball club friend, and even then she was just a sweet girl with many insecurities, but not a bitch.

You can make a flawed character and that's fine because she's an hormonal teenager, but acting like a complete bitch, constantly, while acknowledging her mistakes and yet acting like a bitch right after. That's just an unlikeable cunt.

If it weren't for autist-chan dragging her to the final volleyball match she would have completely destroyed her best friend.

>steals a bag
>it was just a prank,bro haha

I'm going to pick up the manga, but is there a chance of us getting a season 2? That was such an enjoyable watch. Something about it just felt sincere.

I loved how it was released all at once. It made me realize that watching SoL in marathons may be much better than following it week-by-week, and I plan to do it this season.

The anime covered almost 3 years worth of manga material, so if it does happen, expect it in like 2 or 3 years.

Don't really have time to watch the whole thing yet, so how did it do?
Is a good adaptation of the manga?

Where would I find one?

>3 years

Jesus, Has it already been this long?

Donno about the manga but it's a damn good anime. Most of the ED sucks though.

Christ.

So,anons. What would you do if you were sent back to high school? I'd probably do the same but with a lot less autism.

Should i read the manga from the begining or from the chapter after anime ends with?

>I loved how it was released all at once

well, on one hand you don't have to deal with sourcefags being faggots and spoilering shit and on the other threads will start petering out soon as we exhaust discussing it

Yes

It's an incredibly fast read, chapters are very short so start from the beginning.

I don't really care about discussion threads, to be honest.

Did they get to the reveal that Hishiro is a cake?
Any hope for a S2 in a few years?

>watching episode 6, had given up on OTP ever happening
>An comes onto MC, might actually happen
>"lmao it was all just a prank bro"
fuck this fucking show
now they're going to make him end up with autisma aren't they

I would get good grades.

Yes. His senpai in the afterlife.

Autisma is best girl and OTP.

W-what's going on here?

I'd know exactly what classes I'd want to take for college, so I won't have to waste time trying to figure things out. And sleep with underage girls because it's the last chance you'd get.

i don't even dislike her that much but she's bland and inferior to the other girls

Probably not much different. Even if I wanted it to go differently I'm still me.

Yes,
Maybe, though I don't have much hope.

That's kinda the point, to watch her developing from bland and seeing her show her emotions properly and go back to being the happy girl she was before.
Also the detail at the end of the anime definitely makes her more interesting

2cute

Crimes.

That fucking cliffhanger at episode 13 really left me mad. Is the manga worth it?

Also, when will the rest of the anime come out?

I haven't watched it yet but does the girl in the OP get NTR'd?

Ooga is too pure to NTR anyone.

There are at least 4 girls in the OP

>Is the manga worth it
In 3 years when it's getting close to it's conclusion. Or it could be a One Piece and never ned.

So, with this getting an anime can we finally allow webtoons in Sup Forums?

The reason webtoons are widely disliked in Sup Forums is because they are usually manhwa. ReLife is fine since it's japanese.

They've always been allowed, but any comic can be a webtoon, so it has to be a specific genre/art style

People talk about ToG from time to time already, just make a thread if it has enough replies then you know that you can talk about that webtoon (it has to be anime style and asian though).

Speaking of ToG. Got any decent website so I can read it on my computer? I don't like the mobile app and the websites I used to read on are shit now

I think ReLife has physical copies sold now too

Depends. If its like ReLife I would try to make friends, fall in love, confess to a girl.

If its going back in time then I would get help for my mental illness before it destroyed my life.

I just read it here:

webtoons.com/en/

After the naver problem is the only good place, at least they already fixed some problems and already catch up with some dropped fantranslations (fuck i need to reread knight run this shit has too many names i dont remember).

How that works with the format anyway? someone already scaned the extras?

Can I take this creature home?

Thanks. Previously webtoons.com would just give me a streched image

Well seeing as shes another test subject like the MC. Yeah.

That only happened in the beggining if i remember correctly for like a month 2 at most.

I really loved that they used this one from the webtoon and she disappearing was a nice touch, i would have liked that they used the other one for the parallel too though.

webcomic*

I need to go to sleep already

Just started watching the anime and I'm enjoying it.
I was expecting a different seiyuu to voice Hishiron but the overall voice acting and art are still great.

Also, I don't remember Ohga having a piercing in the manga.

What the hell?
Third year of high school and they're already learning trigonometric identities and integrals.
I'm a first year engineering student and just started learning about integrals.
Fuck, guess that's the gap between third and first world countries education level.

That's what I started learning in my 12th grade

An NEEDS my penis.

Nah, you're just an idiot. I'm from a third world shithole and i learned those on 10th grade.

I just graduated High School, user, give me a fucking chance to at least experience a bit of College life before you ask me that question, man.
Come on.

I think it depends on the school.

Remember that the Japs high school system is very different from others: it's much more akin to the university systems from various countries. Aoba is a preparatory school as well that's partnered with a university so they're bound to be more rigorous than others; they say it later on in the series.

You should have learned trigonometric identities in school though (11th grade i think). I got integrals in second semester of college though.

What?
I learned about Integrals in my third year of High School too, what the fuck kind of shithole do you inhabit?

I don't even know what an integral is.

>Nah, you're just an idiot
So my highschool not teaching integrals to students makes me an idiot? Nice logic.

Yeah we nailed trigonometric identities and some other stuff in highschool, They also thought us derivatives in last semester of highschool (I think in other countries would be like 11th-12th grade), but integrals is something I I just started learning in college.

I has shit to do today and I just blew it all off marothoning this. it was worth it though

Reina did everything wrong.

>Nice logic
It means that your school was a low tier public school for idiots, so chances are, well, that you're an idiot, and probably poor too.

It depends man.

At least in murrica it depends entirely on where you live since the curriculum and the school budget gets set by local commissioners; the taxes of course depends on the area as well. You can get really screwed in murrica because you won't get a single cent if you go private. But then again that depends on the state.

>It's a MathLife thread again

It must be tough living in Somalia, but ganbatte, Darude Shamweexa-kun.

Lot of smug in this series.

At my high school we learned Trig in 10th grade, Calculus in 11th grade, and Calculus 2 in 12th.

Well, if you were on the distinguished student plan that is. If you were an idiot on the football team you got to take these stupid 'math models' classes that were designed for stupid people to be able to pass something.

I had to grade their papers sometimes since I was a math aide, and it was pretty sad how many of them kept making mistakes like

9X = 90
X = 81

over and over.

The education system failed them.

Post all your rare Hishirons.

Depends. If I could start back my life in High School, I'd do better in school so that I could get more scholorhips so that I'm not in so much student debt right now

If it was just for a year life Re:Life. I'd just try to get as much pussy as I can

I only got derivatives in first semester of college, but some people that go to private schools already know about them though. Im from chile so dunno how is in murrica or eu anyway, each country have his own system.

>having 12th year

Nowadays with the internet there is no excuse other than laziness.