>part two being released by Funi
>awesome Chp. 222
>no threads
what is this?

So looking forward to the D.gray-man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jInbx8cjiCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm worried about the new VAs but I still can't believe after all these years we're finally get more D.Gray man.

Shit, I forgot about the new anime

Also, since the huge hiatus I forgot the majority of the story and I still haven't had the patience to reread it

not that worried about the VAs really. I really like Ayumu Murase, I think he can pull it off.

well I'm pretty sure Ep1 will be very big recap. doubt they'll dive right back into the plot like zero time has transpired

I'm curious on how they'll handle the episode count. 13 episodes seems like not enough time to cover all Alma arc plus Tim and post alma aftermath

How is it possible for an Akuma to be this cute?

the Fujo art is going to go through the roof with Alma and Kanda after this anime is done.

i never read the manga and i cannot remember what happened in the anime or how it ended

I'm in the same boat except I'm pretty sure I dropped the series well before it ended.

Gonna watch the first episode anyway

go read the manga, its pretty good.

It didn't end.

>1 chapter every 3 months

kill me

iirc its every 4 months.

Is this the manga with that mspaint image with the circles recapping everything that is going on because it's a clusterfuck?

Wait what? I've been under a rock, are you serious? We live again?! Its been 7 years!

yes and it feels good to be a Dgrayman fan right now. our patience has payed off.

I really hate Hoshino. She is so fucking inconsistent. She gets hurt, takes some time off, D.Grayman goes on hiatus, she gets hurt again, takes even more time off, gets hurt again, takes some time off, decides to do character designs for Valvrave,decides to focus on D.grayman and here we are.

you make sound as if Hoshino is as bad as Togashi from hxh. she's not. her hiatus's weren't as bad as the other hiatus kings/queens.

at least she is doing it now and no sign of slowing down. her having a schedule she can work with is a good step. The waiting period for new chapters is steep but I'd rather this then hiatus for years.

The suffering honestly doesn't feel as bad as being a HxH fan. I rather a manga be on hiatus for so long that I forget about it and have to reread it than getting teased like once a year.

What's this show about?

>doesn't feel as bad as being a HxH fan
>pika just got on the boat ride started
>hiatus
damn that togashi

The author's hands are dying on her.

D.Grayman? fiction world set in early 19th century and the main characters have powers thanks to the innocence and they fight akumas/Earl.

shit hits the fan later and its a lot of suffering.

>allen walker someone lives inside his soul
>Oz had the same thing
Allen better not get Oz ending. I can't survive a second round of that.

Late 19th century, IIRC.

How does How does it compare to most other Shonen? It always loved somewhat generic to me.

Lots of hot guys with cool powers. Don't expect any cute girls. I mean, they are there but you don't see them much. D.Grayman is fujoshi shounen.

its very shonen jump but power of friendship never works and protags get their asses handed to them all the time when a real boss shows up.
>Don't expect any cute girls
pretty true theres really only 3 main girls.

Miranda a best girl.

>miranda hardly shows up
>will only be in an episode tops in Hallow
;_; I'm sad because I know in Hallow Lavi, Miranda, Kroy, and Linalee will hardly show up.

First episode airs when?

like tonite or tomorrow

~13 hours

Has it been revealed yet where TE HEART is?

no not yet

it's implied that the 14th has it

its going to be a whiplash hearing them since every single one was changed.

Its not a bad re-read.

its fun reread actually.

Nope.

My money is on Timothy though. His innocence is weird enough to make me suspicious.

I really don't think there is a real "heart" of innocence. Apocryphos is chasing Allen and he calls him the heart multiple times. the heart is probably a normal innocence that has evolved in a new piece. which we've seen happen multiple times.

Pretty sure Hoshino has said that there is an actual Heart and we've seen the person who has it before though.

extremely hyped to see the mystery of kanda yuu arc to be animated

I'm just happy to see more dgrayman period. but getting to see Kanda flashback animated is great.

really looking forward to it.

Will SAY GOODNIGHT, EXORCIST! be just as creepy as it was in the manga? That scared the shit out of me the first time I saw it. Hoshino has a dark mind.

I'm curious on how well they'll handle Hallow. it sbeen some time since the first series and to go right back into the action with Hallow and no recap seems like a lot to expect

Neah = Jack

I wonder how much Allen fan-service we'll get?

I read/watched it so long ago that i don't even remember what happened and where the story was going to

well reread it if Hallow gets your interest.

I thought for sure that manga had hit a huge hiatus and that's why I'd dropped it, having bought every book up to the 15th, but apparently they just went from publishing five books a year to just one - and then in 2014 the real hiatus started.

Guess I mostly dropped it back then because how much of a clusterfuck the pages had become, with every koma vomitting all over one another every time things would get the slightest bit intense.

clusterfuck pages? not sure what you mean. it wasn't that hard to read them. the whole Earl going crazy and cliffhanger ending with Allen was a shitty place to have a hiatus but everything has smoothed out since that chapter.

Looking at scans, I can't really find anything as bad as I remember.
It was around 8 years ago so maybe I was just that much of a casual back then, being raised on orderly frenco-belgian comics.

I do remember that the official french translation would often fuck up in pages like pic related and mess up which text would go to which speech bubble, making some dialogues hard to understand.

that could just be because of the fan translation group or a poor scanner. thats not Hoshino's fault. plus that chapter is way earlier than late chapters of 200s where it does get a wee bit choppy

So fucking hype!

>tonite
Seriously?

>we will never have a year as good as 1998-2005 period
feels bad

Is the manga close to ending? Or is this hopeless case like Hiatus x Hiatus or Berserk?

Both Berserk and this manga should be close to their ends.

It just that we have two or three chapters per year. At least D. Gray Man gives us 50 pages, while Berserk only gives you 20 pages.

I loved DGM openings. I hope Hallow does not disappoint.

Earl's new VA will hit me the hardest.

Given that we are going to see the Earl's 'human' form, maybe the change won't be so bad.

>Berserk is close to the end
Not really. Apparently, at least 1/3 of the story remains. With this pace, I don't expect to end it in 10 years span.

>Who am i?

>gay shit
Whoa Sup Forums its time

This should be good. Finally I will be able to understand what going on in the later arcs of the manga.

It's brightdown's music with innocent sorrow's vocal

>2016
>Allan still hasn't kissed Leenali
You know why.

I keep forgetting and getting lost in this with each additional reveal.

Lenalee best girl

Road is objectively best girl

hey so do i have to see the previous one? or is this a re-boot like HxH ?

It's a continuation

It will be rushed as Fuck

Dude Allen is not the heart. Fuck off fujo scum!

Alma arc isn't actually that long

She never said it.
But if Road's song is canon, which actually's true, the Heart used to belong to the Earl, until he lost it.
He fell in love with EVE

Dgm is still going to run for quite some time. At least that's what hoshinosensei said in an interview half a year ago.
So Fuck off for telling lies!

Well, it's quarterly and with Hoshino confirmed the following:

>Bookman arc
>Link arc

Even with the shortest cut possible, it's not ending in another 5 years.

Though, the last battle is most likely going to happen in that certain wheat field

When will Allen suffering stop?

Ending song
youtube.com/watch?v=jInbx8cjiCg

pretty good, could have even been the opening

When's 223?
Also, Road is best girl forever

It's on break this issue

Goddamnit

TOONNIIITEEE

I'M GONNA HAVE MYSELF, A REAL GOOD TIME

Nope. It will be out this issue in July 15th, with cover, lead color page, anime poster and an another DGM for dummies mini book

Can you stop using that word?

I don't think it will work as an opening

Every DGM thread reminder that Past!Allen is responsible for:

[x] The previous Earl's disappearance

[x] Mana became the Earl

[x] Mana went batshit insane

[x] Kanda and Alma's love turned from pure to gay

[x] Lavi became a wormslut

[x] Katerine's death

[x] Timcanpy's death

[x] New anime's VA changes

[x] Bookman's promised death

[x] Apocryphos raping everyone

[x] This manga releases on quarterly schedule

Honestly? Not until the end and that is when our suffering will end.

Well, there is that time loop theory and even if our suffering ends, his may not
Allen is currently the one closest to the Earl of Millenium position, even more than the Earl himself

Those thighs never stops giving me boner
Cross Ange director knows what he's doing

Hard to believe it would end after just those two arcs considering pretty much all the antagonists are still alive and around half of them have never even seen any characterization or combat. I think the only Noah that's currently dead is Skinn, seeing how Jasdevi reincarnated already.

I remember reading D.Gray-man and loving it back when I was subscribed to Shonen Jump all those years ago. The Victorian setting and different take on Alchemy then FMA is what really drew me in, but I stopped before chapter 100, and thats a wide wide guess. I remember something about MC turning into a Clown and I wasn't around for that, so its before then. I've contemplated picking it back up but from the hiatus, to people telling me "Its really not worth it after a certain point", I've put it off.

But with all this shit going on about it I think it might be time to reread. How is it? Is the first anime a good adaption? Will I be the 100th person to ask this question in the thread? (That answer is probably yes). Help me out bros.

Jasdevi didn't die after their fight with Krory. Their wounded arms in bandages are the proof

I am not helping you when you can go check yourself. The fact you listened to others and came to your conclusion means you had no actual interest in the series. Just go user, be free.