GEARY DANLEY!!

REGISTERED DEMOCRAT!

Other urls found in this thread:

tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/active-shooter-on-vegas-strip/72569969/page-39/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was right.

I knew it was an old white man as soon as it was confirmed the partner was a Filipino woman.

>Arkansas
The shooter was a local resident, retards. He was Marilou's roommate.

this guy is too old, plus they said the shooter is local.

others are saying its his wife's roommate(?) so maybe he's getting cucked. there is that one pic of his wife in dubai, and they never appear in pics together recently

hyuck hyuck. The Art Bell effect!

You shut your whore mouth about Art.

REGISTERED DEMOCRAT IN NEVADA!!!!

Age 76. Able to shoot from 35th floor over two blocks away. kys

LOOKS LIKE A JEW

BAN DEMOCRATS FROM OWNING GUNS

This won't be the shooter

"Why do white supremacists marry asian women" articles being written by hack journalists as we speak. They are coming for our asian qt's now.

Is it really? He looks like a fucking goof.

there's more than one woman with the name marilou in existence jesus fuck turn on your brain and think for one goddamn second

don't date an Asian if you don't wanna be a shooter

>because it's hard to see a huge fucking crowd from that distance

Art Bell is a goddamn saint.

Yeah, when you are 76. Ever hear of glaucoma? Far-sightedness? Near-sightedness? Look at the aerial photo of the hotel from the music venue, not very close at all. It is not this guy, fake news to try to stick a White man into the suspect list.

So far we have following suspects:
a.) a black woman (by Sup Forums/police ID description)
b.) Mexican couple (by threat of eyewitness)
c.) a democrat (by new OP)

And at night. Night vision gets worse as you age.

the damage control tonight is pathetic

Registered Democrat and Marilou Danley's husband. "Roommate" sorry. haha

A. FUCKING. WHITE. MALE.

>c.) a democrat (by new OP)
Any proof he is a suspect? He is 76 years old and his FB says he is currently living in Arkansas. Any proof he is in Las Vegas and would go along with killing people at his age?

>tfw someone takes the rooftop koreans meme seriously

This guy doesn't share any of characteristics the police have released about the shooter...

My money is the guy was getting cucked and had nothing to do with it.

No one will give a shit about that, the media won't report on it and all eveyrone will know is that he was white.

Mary Lou two words, not Marylou. Also Nevada residents, not Arkansas you fucking retard.

He's too old, this happened past his bed time.

This.

Enjoy your gun control debate for the next month.

Fuck, you made me chuckle.

Any tweets from Trump yet?

Ban Rachel Maddow

because he isn't the confirmed killer. the facts are
the shooter was marylous roommate
there was only one shooter
the shooter is dead
police are currently looking for marylou
around 45 minutes before the shooting, a women (presumably marylou) shoved her way to the front row of the concert and told everyone they were going to die today

based on those facts it's really stupid to assume a husband would be given the title of "roommate".

Why do foreigners bring this up so much? There usually isn't much more than a handful of liberals bringing the issue up each time (this is regular in USA). Can you blame them? It never gains traction or gets anywhere and it definitely will not gain traction with a republican congress.

LOL

>2 lefty mass shootings so far during trump
>lifelong democrat and new yorker and friend of the clintons trump won't even mention they're leftists

really makes you think

This guy has no characteristics the police have reported on and isn't even an LV resident... why the hell you posting about him? Personal vendetta?

i thought the shooters names was Stephen Paddock.

If you're a white guy and you have to go for golddigger Asian thots because you couldn't get a decent white woman, you've completely failed at life and your children will grow up to be Elliot and Mattress Girl.

It would be seen as politicizing a mass shooting and that seriously wouldn't be a good luck

If you think getting on stage and accusing leftists democrats of being domestic terrorists you'll probably be shunned just saying

No, this is the one thing I agree with liberal with, white supremacist guys who date asian women are freaks and should be shamed and rejected from society, they can all fuck off to Thailand.

He looks like chuck from better call saul

well... good detective work leafo

Paddock is the shooter.

Old fart and Asian are already separated.

Here is the shooter. He's a white Republican named Haddock.

tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/active-shooter-on-vegas-strip/72569969/page-39/

Shooter is dead that dude is in Arkansas. You new kids on Sup Forums need to learn to get your info right before jumping on the bandwagon.

I guess shooting Nazis works too.

LOL, you fucking cucks, left wingers do exactly that every fucking time a conservative white male kills someone, like at CV.

Daily Koz lover is all you need to know!

Geary is a registered Democrat in the state of NEVADA! Arkansas is likely an old address. Even his wife's address once lists as Arkansas but that was years ago.

>"There's no way he was the shooter he is way to ol-"

...water melons...

#NotAllLiberals

Thank you, I was JUST about to do that!

Read thread, faggot.

When they shot up a country music concert? Really? Are you fucking retarded?

Gross

Oh shit wonder how the media will try to spin this one??

Faceblind autist

"anti-trump army"
"impeach trump"
"fight trump"
"run bernie run"
"bernie for prezz"
and my personal favourite
"the rachel madow show"
"we are liberal"

holy fuck we got a terminal 7 lefty cuck here

>write it Arkansas, pronounce it Arkansaw.

Care to explain Americans?

any pics of his car? are they a hyundai tuscon or a chrysler touring like the cops are looking for?

My wife is Vietnamese. I just didn't want a mouthy, liberal bitch like most of the other girls at college were.

Still a non-muslim white mayle
We lose

They need to be castrated before they create more terrorist hapas like Elliot Rodger and Matthew de Grood.

They just put this pic of her up on the news. Matches the one associated with Geary.

another fucking Bernout turns violent

oh you

How is he a white supremacist? He just shot down a bunch of white country loving rich guys.

Thats an amateur shot retard.

His Brother was redpilled!!

eddie.danley is facebook profile, listed as brother

Facebook likes

That guy is not on the 32nd floor of a hotel, at night, ,shooting at people over a block away. Give me a break.

have an arkansaS river since a long time...name as state Kansas after it. arkansaw fags get super butthurt and have to pronounce it different because they are sloppy seconds on the name.

how dare you format this better than.

SCREENCAP THIS: DANLEY NOT /THE/ONLY SHOOTER - OTHERS WERE IN ROOM, SEVERAL USED WEAPONS - HE ACCEPTED TO BE BLAMED OTHERS THEN ESCAPED - DANLEY WAS DYING

It's not him or he'd be ID'd by now, idiots.

Yeah... holy shit.

Shooter is Stephen Paddock. SAGE

Sure. Dare you to go out hunting at night with a 76-year-old. Whatever.

so that's why reddit is so auiet about it

the shooter is a leftist redditor

News just confirmed the shooter is 64 years old

source

If it actually was him, do you think he was purposefully targeting a country music event where most of the people will be Republicans? This will be a total shitstorm if so

You're going to kill yourself when you find out how we pronounce Illinois.

t. Democrat Damage Control Team (DDCT)

holy shit, 64 is a power of 2... 2 GENDERS CONFIRMED

Absolutely.

The fact that this specifically targeted conservative white people meant one thing only: BLM or Antifa.

His ass