Damn, the French are really upset about the Las Vegas shooting. They mourn in solidarity with Americans

Damn, the French are really upset about the Las Vegas shooting. They mourn in solidarity with Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/world-41466007
youtu.be/r-v-N435dNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, the "French" indeed

looks like trump was proved right again about muslims laughing at american mass atrocities.

it's an act of love

Ze enternal frog. Our arch nemesis.

>France 24 Arabic

It's the Arabic language service of the news channel. Different audience, different service.
It's like saying BBC Africa or BBC Middle East is representative of the British BBC. Stop with the bait

No bait here, only facts, fuck france.

Then why did you gas the jews instead of the French Hans?

Only people who watch France 24 in arabic are arabs visiting France of Franco-Arabs traveling abroad... These international news sites are a cess pool, whether CNN, the Guardian, RT, all the comments are toxic...

Isn't Sup Forums the place where people cheered the most about what happened? I mean you guys love happenings, and this one isn't an exception. Posting memes and shitposting about the dead and wounded is technically the same as mocking what happened. You utter hypocrite

I don't believe anything from France
Cause France is no longer France (shrugs)

Fuck France, yeah.

I get all my news from BBC Pidgin

bbc.com/pidgin/world-41466007

I wouldn't go to France

>It's okay because it's just terrorist supporters inside France or French terrorist supporters visiting abroad
Oh cool.

That's funny cause in a few months you won't be able to anyways.... enjoy you pakis and pikies and continue inbreeding on your shitty island ;-)

The point that you missed is that the Muslim audience always laugh at these atrocities.
Wake up you fucking Cunt.

I wish terrorists would attack france more often, french people are actually worse than niggers, spics, muslims, all of it. The French are actual human scum. They'd be carrying out terrorists attacks if they all weren't so fucking terrified of everything.

Fuck France.

youtu.be/r-v-N435dNI

Meme flag nigger

Why you don't watch France 24 in French or English

t. Abraham Shekelstein.

We Americans are laughing at American mass atrocities.

Anon5 predicted this!. He talked about Groom Lake hours ago.