My second amendment and Walmart pistol will protect me from the government's tanks, fighter jets...

>my second amendment and Walmart pistol will protect me from the government's tanks, fighter jets, drones and special armed forces

>he thinks the government is going to bomb every single house
Jesus Christ you're fucking dumb.

>he thinks his country even matters to the world
stupid kiwi

Better than chucking coconuts at them sheep

Won't protect me from a tank, but will sure kill a nigger

Kek, no but it should be enough to protect you from the communista

LMAO

>no sir!, the government will have a lot of trouble taking over the US of A as i'm a proud conceal and carry holder and my 2 inch pistol will sure make the goverment's high tech military hardware useless!

Somebody post Japanbro's explanation.

>buy $200 pistol and $100 of ammo
>walk into any government contractor office
>start shooting
>shut down F-35/F-16/laser guided bomb/nuclear reactor production for at least 3 days
>cost the government millions of dollars

>threads like this are going to be spammed constantly for the next couple days
>they will invariably get hundreds of replies

Vietnam says hi

The british had cannons, horses and ships.
Are you seeing any british flags on american soil?

Fuck your daft.
If the government was going tyrannical the military would be split. The same with what happened during the US civil war. Not all American soldiers will blindly follow the govt. What's more if normal everyday people are resisting hypothetical authoritarian govt. They will be fighting an insurgency type battle where the enemy is dressed the same as the civilian population.

>be vietnamese rice farmer
>my handmedown chinese surplus ww2 equipment is going to save me from a full american invasion with tanks and planes and napalm

>be afghan donkey herd
>what could i ever do against the us military with my old ak

I feel your pain ameribro

Finally someone understands why America allows people to own guns.

>my second amendment and Walmart gun will protect me from one (1) gunman at a concert

who would win: the US military-industrial complex, or a bunch of vietnamese rice farmers?

The 2nd amendment as it is now stand to protect yourself against criminal niggers, fag.

>it's another non american gets jealous he can't own guns episode
my favorite
/thread

I'm going to say this once, just once, for all you stupid knuckle-dragging fucks in the world: YOU CANNOT CONTROL AN ENTIRE COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE WITH TANKS OR JETS OR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS OR ANY OF THAT SHIT.

A FIGHTER JET CANNOT STAND ON STREET CORNERS AND ENFORCE NO-ASSEMBLY EDICTS. A FIGHTER JET CANNOT KICK DOWN YOUR DOOR AT 3AM TO SEARCH YOUR HOUSE FOR CONTRABAND MATERIALS OR ANTI-SOCIAL PROPAGANDA.

A FIGHTER JET IS USELESS FOR MAINTAINING A POLICE STATE.

POLICE ARE NEEDED TO MAINTAIN A POLICE STATE.

AND NO MATTER HOW MANY POLICE YOU HAVE, THEY ARE ALWAYS OUT-NUMBERED BY THE PEOPLE, WHICH IS WHY IT'S VITAL FOR YOUR POLICE TO HAVE AUTOMATIC WEAPONS AND YOUR PEOPLE TO HAVE NOTHING BUT THEIR LIMP DICKS.

BUT WHEN EVERY RANDOM PEDESTRIAN MIGHT HAVE A GLOCK JAMMED IN HIS WAISTBAND, KICKING DOWN THOSE DOORS BECOMES A LOT FUCKING RISKIER, LEST YOU CATCH A BULLET ON YOUR WAY IN.

DUMB. FUCK. HEADS.

>and special armed forces

>the government won't split up when it threatens its own citizenry

Imagine being paid to shill during times of tragedy by vile people desperate for control.

Beautiful.

>Fighting for our freedoms will be too hard, might as well just give up and let the government do what ever they want.

Truly you have reached optimum cuck

>US government burns all agriculture and rigidly controls food rationing
>locks up anyone who shows slight dissent in camps or just straight up executes them
>divides the countries into grids and goes grid by grid exterminating entire communities while millions die of disease
>rebels are starving and weak and have no supplies
>a decade later they surrender totally

Welcome to Vietnam, the Boer War, and pretty much all counter insurgency since forever.

Insurgents can and have been beaten. A statement of intent to rebel does not automatically translate into victory. Defeating modern insurgency has been the business of government since the 1600s.

Furthermore, the entire point of insurgency isn't just to mildly upset the establishment, it is to replace the establishment. You cannot replace the establishment by blowing up fuel trucks, bridges and railway lines. You must produce a standing army capable of fighting a pitched, conventional war. Otherwise you will forever be an ankle-biter.

Anyone pretending that US rebels have anything more than a 50-50 chance in winning is utterly delusional, and even 50-50 is long odds.

Either way, it would be a fucking bloodbath.

The american government make too much shekels with americans

>implying there has ever been a country in history where the government successfully won against armed citizens

>in a gun free zone
also they did shoot him so it stopped the killing?

>suggesting people on the military would all listen and bomb civilians to a stupid degree

quoted for good measure.

>the Vietnamese with their sticks and stones and SKS's can never defeat the American empire!

>the colonials in the new world can never defeat the British empire!