Is this what we call the Mandalay Effect?

Is this what we call the Mandalay Effect?

This is what we call war.

This is what we call an average day in america.

no its called the "lets get fucked up in Las vegas then go out with a bang" effect.

This is what we call fapbait.

if I was in a country music festival I would shoot myself

I'm touching myself to your dead daughters thighs, lol

>Mandalay Effect
I don't know what that is.

Its weird to think about how everything can just end so quickly like that. After living their lives for all those long years.

the revelation that people die when they are killed gets me every few massacres, too.

t. 17 year old

It happens. You realize if you've ever been confronted with your mortality in a moment's notice. Car accident, gunman, whatever. It can happen so fast you don't even have the capacity to know you are about to die.

its when your mom can't pull an root at the pub

she can't get a mandalay her

I hear what you are saying. Everyone there expecting to go home tonight, wondering what they'll get up to tomorrow.
And the randomness gets me too, someone standing there killed, while the person next to them was spared.
A bloodline ended in a second, future generations that would have been won't now exist.

So edgy

Im more concern about all the trash on the ground.

50 fuckin' dead, damn!

with?

Good work cobbs

Jews. By the end of the night it was either a Jew, commie or Muslim.

i know, the one in the back must weigh 180

Homerun, chipperson

silly bitch, she had a medpack right behind her

>unedited photo

Exactly this. Parents took years to raise these kids and theyre now gone just by this single event.

Retards missing the point of what im trying to say.

hot

In excess of 50. With 200 injured the death toll is likely gonna rise.

I know what you mean senpai.

You can go through life struggling, or maybe even go through life being a bodybuilder, going to the gym 6 days a week, eat very strict for years, and it just ends like that.

>these blood-tainted thigh

Hot as fuck, would bang

show bob

isn't she a bit old for you ahmed?

POO

Oh settle down aristotle, i made my weeaboo meme in jest mostly.
it do in fact find it nuts any time i think further into it, but its hard not to just laugh at how obvious it is.

yeah, the 20 years of their life now aren't going anywhere because a bullet tore through them.
shocking how fast it can happen.
said everyone ever, though.

dunno, over analyzing either death, or someone commenting on death i suppose.