Enter a restaurant

>Enter a restaurant
>Sees this
>Welcome to Wagnaria!

What to do?

Why is Takanashi's underage sister only wearing an apron? I feel dirty.

I'd take the normalfag, thank you.

order some shit
eat
leave without tipping

At least clap on the way out you monster.

>leave without tipping
This is such a silly practice anyway. Just serves to make me uncomfortable.

Either slap a service charge if you're a really fancy place with a higher standard of service, or adjust it in the cost of the meal if you're a normal place.

Eat somewhere else more sanitary.

I think tipping is retarded too but until it just goes away, I feel like I'm bound to.

It's almost like a sympathy gift. You KNOW they're only making like $3 an hour so you tip if only for that.

meaningless

if they call you out for not tipping just call them antisemites

Where the fuck is Izumi.

I'd tip them solely because I don't want Yamada to out nails in my food next time I visit.

Oh no, I definitely sympathize with the underpaid service staff, I just think it is atrociously shitty of the owner/manager to pass on that cost to me so transparently and force a social interaction like that on me.

I have no issue paying a couple cents more in the base price if it covers a service charge as long as its reasonable.

The customer should isolated from the issues b/w the staff and management.

Ask Yamada out.

don't tip
beat up the waiter if you find shit in your food

>beat up the waiter if you find shit in your food
That would just lead to more social interactions forced on me, simply aggravating the base problem.

Ask for their manager.

Leave, go to the Katanashi house and fuck the shit out of Kozue.

>no Kyouko

I would demand a refund. Even if I hadn't bought anything yet.

Unless she's already there drinking. Then I take her into the back and fuck the shit out of her there.

Does she count as a loli?

Hello, I'd like a big plate of garbage anime, thank you.

Start furiously masturbating

>tfw live in a country where tips don't exist

It only exist in America because it's the only place where it's ok to not pay your employees.

Haha good one

>It only exist in America because it's the only place where it's legally ok to not pay your employees.

If they don't get paid then why do they work?

>tfw more than anything want a qt gf to bake me a cake on my birthday wearing nothing but an apron then feed it to me and we cuddle and watch a movie together all night
>tfw it'll never happen

Enter
Order food
Eat
Give them the tip if you know what I mean

Head pat them

I know what yoy mean user. With your benis, right?

no

Order myself a yamada creampie

I'd ask where Izumi is, go and buy her some tea or food while we chat about Japanese classical literature during different periods.

One normal-chan to go please

I'd like an order of Short Stack please.

Found the Jew. And on this momentous holiday honoring our Freedom, truly your hunger for shekels knows no bounds Jesus killer.

>Leave without tipping

Consider yourself lucky since tipping isn't a thing in the "glorious" land of Nippon

It is not that they don't get paid, but they basically get paid really badly (usually a few dollars per hour due to difference in wage laws) and tips is the only way to make up for it

>loli that is almost as tall as you are

Not much longer and she'll be taller.

I'll have one Yachiyo with midget on top.

If I get 2 Yamadas, do I get one more for free?

Unless they don't make equivalent to minimum wage via tips, then the employer must pay them the difference. So it's literally no different from minimum wage.

>Women
>Having attention spam to watch movies
My brother's gf literally falls asleep in 1/4 of the way at least 75% of the time. Other 25% of the time they both give up and go fuck themselves.

Don't worry, she became taller than Souta eventually

Souta himself rose to whooping 5'9. Not bad for average Japanese girl.

>170cm

FUCKING HUGE

170cm and still growing

I haven't seen this and know pretty much nothing about it, but somehow it feels like I could tell what the characters are just from their faces.

1st
Nerdy/bookworm, supposedly intelligent, does well in school, probably aims for Tokyo university.

2nd
The infantile child-like character. Probably wears kid panties and haven't heard of the word ecchi in her whole life. Everyone is protective and supportive of her thanks for her general underdevelopement.

3rd
The main girl everyone likes and gatheres around, her main defining characteristics is looking cute for the camera and trying her hardest at everything.

4th
It looks like it has a penis, is very shy and insecure about its own body. His/her gender is often confused and the character is sometimes target of weird people/perverts in one way or another.

5th
Maybe harderst to pin precisely, since could be more thing, but looks like the "cool" emo/goth Rei clone. Tries to look nihilistic, intelligent and wicked sense of humor. Is very cold towards others. Rarely smiles or makes facial expression.

6th
The ~Ara Ara~ character, is a bit of a mother that looks over everyone, always makes sure everyone gets along and always helps others to solve their problems.

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

Well you got the last one right

Good taste

>Tries to look nihilistic, intelligent and wicked sense of humor. Is very cold towards others. Rarely smiles or makes facial expression

At least you tried.

Normal-chan was cute, I wish we'd seen more of her

3 was kind of close.

But 5 was way off.

While your tropes are spot on, they don't actually describe the characters in the least.
The 6th one is wrong too, did you miss the fucking sword?

>Take Souta

>but looks like the "cool"
He's right exactly! Yamada is the coolest! And the greatest!

And what about best girl in the show, user?

Yamada is the coolest.

Raise your yamadas

I'd like to order some Poplar with Inami, also one Yamada as dessert please.

How can one girl be so perfect?
She just oozes sex. Not the cheap, slutty kind, but the kind you have to fight for. And boy, is it worth fighting for. Her cute flustered face, her sweet muffled moans and her perfect petite body rocking gently when you fuck her accordingly, like the gentleman you are.
She's a goddess.

>it's been already an entire year since Working S3 aired

How can one man be so wrong about everything

Especially Yamada

I'd do Inami.

Based Rifyu, i didn't know he made some for Working.

brutal

wew she looks like kirito fugging A-1 sameface

They changed the staff after season 2, Yamada had some unique eyes compared to everyone else and even that they changed a bit.

Popura.

need
more
YAMADA

Request this goddess come out in nothing but an apron and thigh highs.

her design was way better in the first two seasons, now it looks like a generic side character

Tipping is weird because it's meant to be a gesture of kindness but its almost expected. I usually only tip service people like a barber.

Who call his own restaurant the VVagina-ria?

Everyone looked better, but who changed the most was Yamada and her brother because of their eyes.

Eat there every day

I want to sniff the private parts of that girl with a katana

Yamada a BEST

Your sound like the cook

i liked this show because sanji and subtle rule 63 zoro ended up together

Turn around and walk out.
If they have their servers dressed like that you know the food is going to suck and they're going to pressure you for tips. You'll literally be paying $25 for the flirting, $25 for the T&A and $5 for the burger you ordered because you're an unoriginal pleb.

Destroy every hole from Yamada

I don't see it I almost dropped it because of her.

Your loss.

I want to kiss her shoulders.

>Being this stupid
Worst place in the world for tipping is Morocco.

At least in America you don't get chased down if you don't tip. Moroccans expect tips for LITERALLY everything.

Even if you pay somebody for a service, say, for a tour, they expect a large tip afterward, in addition to what you already paid them up front.

Their whole family is a bunch of giants I am actually surprised souta isn't taller.

>I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

An endeavor fraught with risk, but worth it.

I want to kiss her collar bones

I want to lewd Poplar. Gently of course.

It's literally forbidden in Japan.

This image makes me think of her riding my dick, slowly rolling her hips.

I want Inami to ride my dick, slowly rolling her hips.

I want a normal.

Well, at least I'm not alone.

too far too fast