I FOUND HIS TWITTER

twitter.com/THEPADS
twitter.com/THEPADS
twitter.com/THEPADS

I found his twitter boys. check who he is following, all sports teams. the sleeveless he is wearing is a whiskey company. all signs point to conservative. can you glean anything from this??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dreem2reality
twitter.com/pattipaddock
plus.google.com/105856179068182266828
youtube.com/user/Dreem2Reality
archive.is/LNqwd
archive.is/qkJ9D
archive.is/ofp8f
archive.is/bbdfy
archive.is/SYZIG
archive.is/U4jJ4
archive.is/LnDzt
everipedia.org/wiki/geary-danley/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHAMELESS BUMP GET IN HERE CUNTS

>Jeremiah Weed
>WEED
leftist confirmed

neat. Time to search.

twitter.com/search-advanced

>Superman tattoo
Doesn’t Antifa love Superman?

>can you glean anything from this??

hes following sport show hosts

i bet he was madly in love with one and realized he'll never get her and then snapped

not him.

THE WEEDBRO KILLER

>Post his twitter on Sup Forums
>Retarded Sup Forums users follow
>CNN: "The gunman's twitter, linked to far right groups..."

Doesn't really look like him desu

probably had enough of life and just wanted to go out in style

REEFER MADNESS CONFIRMED CAUSE

NFL SNAP CONFIRMED

> They took boomerball away from him, so he made them take a knee... permanently

NOT THE SAME GOOOOOYYYY

Agreed! Not Him. Where's the weaponized autism? COME ON!!!

looks exactly like him maties. check jaw and hairline and hairstyle

That's not him tho you dipshit

He is just an old chad

That tat means he has been in jail

It's probably not him but man, I'd love for a BFiB to get busted and everyone to shit on that fan base even more.

you blame WEED

He's following a guy (and followed by him) who's latest post is about a rock concert in Vegas. Coincidence?

It's not him fag, look at his banner pic, it's a totally different person.

twitter.com/pattipaddock
his wife

some dead fagfaced smug boring boomer is gonna end up dethroning brevik

FUCKING BOOMERS RUIN EVERYTHING

You know that it’s not him but spam the board with it.

Thats a photo from 7 YEARS AGO RETARD. He has aged and grown a beard. ITS FUCKING HIM

plus.google.com/105856179068182266828

drugs and violence go hand in hand

morality man correct again

everyone connected to this case follows this guy on twitter
he has a youtube channel
youtube.com/user/Dreem2Reality
lots of conspiracy videos about sandy hook and 9/11

Confirmed right winger!

not him. see different hair

Ugh he follows Notre dame? Oh course he's a piece of shit.

So that's 2 boomer mass shootings this year?

>sandy hook and 9/11
Bernie bros believe that too
by the time when Alex Jones was making 9/11 conspiracy videos he was called an extreme leftist by the media

the shooter likes nascar on kikebook
he is also part of a bunch of drug recovery programs

>mfw old boomers are finally growing up and going insane, remembering all those things they had done wrong, all those years they wasted
Good luck amerilards

He retweets and follows Ben Shapiro, Paul Joseph Watson and Stefan Moylmeme

It's ogre lads

I dug deeper. That guy with the is related to him. It says Ryan Williams but his real name is Ryan Paddock, according to his YT.
Check out his facebook
/dreem2reality
he likes Alex Jones

PADDED

Archived by someone 34 min (in case it goes down):
archive.is/LNqwd
Following:
archive.is/qkJ9D
Followers:
archive.is/ofp8f

>/dreem2reality
well fuck

The Linda Cohn Killer!

Dohoho

he didnt let his dream be a meme

>Conservative
>Shoots up white country music festival
>Plowing an asian
Nah

Fuck! Worst possible scenario. This will not play out well. I was hoping in was a nigger, sand nigger or ANTIFA faggot.

>/dreem2reality
His twitter has Ben Shapiro replies and kinda normie right wing or alt-lite shit, this guy's harmless

>without a doubt the worst conservative i ever heard of

You do realize that he could have started following him just now right? No one here follows some no name boomer for no reason.

fuck the guns there coming Sup Forums!

hi leddit

Here is Ryan's (dreem2reality) twitter:
archive.is/bbdfy

He is a right-wing, conspiracy theorist, user. He follows Paul Joseph Watson.

He probably uses Sup Forums.

This guy is one of you.

one of us

one of us

One of Us? You fucking retard! A doper who likes conspiracy bullshit. Not one of us, you antifa faggets can btfo. Antifa niggers are conspiracy fags.

Wait, this imAge says he is following 25x but this one i took says 27. Fake account?

Enough internet for you today edgelord. Put down the energy dribk

Ryan Williams (Ryan Paddock)
archive.is/bbdfy
following:
archive.is/SYZIG
followers:
archive.is/U4jJ4

He's a conspiracy theorist, user, poltard. my guess: These were right wing terrorists trying to make it look like someone opposed to the right wing was making an attack to incite further violence.

They knew that the right wouldn't attack unless provoked, and the left would never throw the first punch. He was trying to do his own false flag attack now but this information will surface and it is archived.

Well now you have really done it. How many more must die under this bullshit presidency?

followers bro. thats people following the account, not the people the account is following.

He was a balding caucasian male in his 60s. Must be millions like him barely distinguishable from eacother.

Nice try though

#HeWillNotDivideUs

pic related is his last tweet
>gonna record something for my podcast
>nah how about i go kill some people
i bet he's itt promoting his podcast in a once in a lifetime opportunity

Paddock is this accounts only follower it seems

Yeah I know i feel dumb.

what false flag did he plant which would indicated it was a left wing motivation?

Well so far its less then under obomba

I assumed you were purposefully shilling, but your surprise indicates you are serious. This is not the same guy. Check his Facebook “the pads”. Not the right state, not the same wife. He even “checked in” on Facebook 2 days ago in Illinois. This is a bait thread and the OP has been spamming this shit for the last hour.

he shot up a Jason Aldean concert which would make it look like he was targetting Trump supporters

this isn't the illinois padock you fucking idiot.

rip

Could've been visiting Family

Fuck you faggot. Yes it is, takes 1 minute to verify. Doesn’t even look like him. I watched you spam this shit thread to thread. Fuck off

If this is real.

He seems to be a native of St Louis or Chicago.

Brother just came out and said Stephen Paddock had no political affiliations/leaning

>the pads
link? the news said hes from Nevada

>the news
>fake news

the news said the police said he's a local

everipedia.org/wiki/geary-danley/

he is a leftist, brother is lying.

Exactly. This picture is from a man who lives in Illinois. The news also confirms his wife is the chink but this man has a white wife.

I can't help but to laugh at this comment because it's a real possibility.
Swede, you might be joking but you don't realize so many boomers lives revolve around football. It's all the do. All they talk about.
"you see the game last week?"
This consists of most of their conversations with coworkers. They become genuinely depressed if their team loses, and they let it affect them all week. This is the same thing taken to a whole nother level.

You are.

its not the cunt from illinois. we don't know that the chink is his wife. roommates is what is confirmed. he could have got a divorce in the 7 YEARS that he created the account. i posted in 3 threads faggot, because no one was replying and i wanted a discussion on it.

fuck off shitstain

Yeah he punches nazis

Shooter was a confirmed anti-Trump lefty.
Gas all the Democrats.

Shooter confirmed using only 9mm

Is this the guy? Sorry, face blind.

police on CNN are still saying he's a local

> rainbow flag
> ID says gas

MFW not even that gay, just been running a long term experiment with pol.

Turns out, so long as I bring good ideas to the table, basically no-one gives me shit for the flag. Meanwhile, over on leddit, I'm banned from half a dozen pro fag boards for wrongthink.

But seriously, is that the guy? I think I found his flickr.

"running a long term experiment" means wanting to be edgy

> just been running a long term experiment with pol.
I hope this isn't in reference to the stupid "we'll take the rainbow flag and make it ours" forced meme bullshit that I see. This meme is an awful idea and even if it was successful, the moment it becomes associated with the right, you'll lose working-class and conservative value families to liberals/moderates in droves. It's so tainted that the mere image of it is going to scare people away. It's like picking up an condom, cleaning it with bleach and saying "I should use this, it's FREE", and would be cool". No.

Is it the guy though? Not sure. I've seen one picture of him so far and haven't really been researching this very much. I got up early determined to clean my up my room up and study and I did not let this happening distract me this much.
Change your meme flag and post your questions in a more popular thread if you want to attract more and serious answers.

>It's like picking up an condom, cleaning it with bleach and saying "I should use this, it's FREE", and would be cool".
(continued) * and then you tell everyone you know. The moment they find out, they'll think your weird and want nothing to do with you.
Taking the gay flag has the same effect.

Not really. Like I said, it's just interesting.

>hope this isn't in reference to the stupid "we'll take the rainbow flag and make it ours" forced meme bullshit that I see.

It's not, you missed the "I'm not even THAT gay" qualifier.

>Taking the gay flag has the same effect.
In my experiences, it's never come up till now, or really been an issue. Literally gotten shit upon only 5 times for flying the LGBT flag. Interesting results senpai.
-------------------------------------

Back to the actual important discussion at hand. I don't know if it's the dude, it's from a wedding in 2008.

>reddit
>off by one
Go figure

> not even that gay

tbhesu I assume that almost everyone sporting that flag on Sup Forums is joking.

BRO