merriam-webster.com/video/could-care-less-or-couldnt-care-less
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pray for vegas
>pray
>""""""""""""pray""""""""""""""""

yeah, rather than doing something about it

Come and take them.

thanks Talcum X

you feel physically and sexually inadequate. you need you guns to feel powerful. sad!

can someone just shoot that faggot in the gut and be done with it

>Human killing machines

Wait I think this guy liked niggers? Why is he calling them human killing machines?

Shaun King fucking hated white people.

Banning things means they disappear forever

>should be banned
They already are.

Didn't do much huh? Sounds like what should be banned are gun free zones.

Brilliant.

Wouldn't more gun laws result in more niggers being locked up?

Shaun needs to take his white ass back to bed.

Why are right wing gun owners so stupid and evil??

Why did a right wing retard go out and murder all these people at that concert?

While I don;'t think any federal legislation will be enacted, the left really are the kind of short-sighted people who would start a civil war because "guns are bad and they kill people so the solution is to have a lot more people killed in a civil war to take them away"

It's true. We need to talk about this.

>50 people

So like a slow month in Chicago? Talcum X should get on that case as well.

I don't have a Twitter but tell that phony nigger those types of guns the shooter used ARE banned

if it was a fully automatic those guns have been banned since 1986

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

WE NEED TO KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN.

>I don't care about skin colour!
>but don't get me started on those white folk!

>could care less

Fuck sake. That means there ARE things you care more about than your dead child. That always triggers me.

Why is everything about sexual inadequacy with gun grabbers? Are you projecting or something?

>in an era of ranged combat, only the most mentally inept would forsake their right to stand on equal ground

I want to call him a nigger but don't wanna give him that satisfaction

Seriously, why is it so hard to talk about gun control? No one wants to take guns away from law abiding citizens. But how did this fucker get a gun like this? Are these sold to citizens? If not, why do we allow fire arms like this to flow around?

He's a wigger

>already banned
when will they learn

It's banned. That's how good the gin laws work retard.

They are banned right?

Aren't fully automatics banned anyway?

HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL TO POLITICIZE A TRAGEDY LIKE THIS

>Rape is banned people still rape
>Murder is banned people still murder
>Gun free zones exist but people still use guns to kill
>Europe is a gun free zone and people still die to guns
> acid attacks are banned and they still happen
Hmm. It seems criminals can get around laws very easily

I wish I'd had a gun when a paki rapist attacked me, I was 11, that racist paedo should be rotting in hell now, but noooooo because my country is filled with submissive leftist cucks.

This is actually quite reasonable compared to the usual shit he comes out with.

yeah, it's not a legal firearm no matter what model.

>but it was a gun free zone!

>No one wants to take guns away from law abiding citizens
>why do we allow fire arms like this to flow
around?
You just contradicted yourself.

>could care less
Why aren't minorities willing to learn our language?

>People are still dying
>Guess we should get ride of laws about murder

What the fuck kind of logic is that?

We know the gun was Illegal. He still obtained it. Shouldn't we have stronger enforcement?

>hate speech is banned but nazis still exist
yeah really makes you think

>not a legal firearm

If that's true then that's going to really ruin the push for additional firearm legislation.

There is more probability to die in your bath tube then in a terrorist attack. He was just a madman, this incident is not weapon's fault

But our 2nd amendment keeps this country safe. Really it does.

Whenever Russia or China looks at America, and think they'll be able to get us and invade our land (after the nukes has been fired), they'll say "fuck no, everyone has a gun". It'd be like Afghanistan on extreme steroids for them. It'd be hell.

could care less means the same thing as couldn't care less and has for nearly a hundred years

>Literally wants to give up guns he doesn't even use like some shithole communist regime
Why don't leftards see it this way?

if he's pretending to be black why the fuck is he up so early?

> Talcum X
> Political Opportunist

Why are leftys so brain damaged?

Fuck off you useless cracker.
#WhiteGenocide starts with you!

No. It doesn't. And it hasn't.
Could care less.
>There is an amount less than I currently care that I could care at.
>I am above minimum caring level.
Couldn't care less
>There is nothing that is less important to me than this.
>I am at minimum care level.
>If there is zero cares, that is where I am at.

No it doesn't.

What people like him and you don't understand is that banning weapons won't have the effect you desired simply due to the ridiculously large number of weapons already in circulation. It's not comparable to Europe at all, where only few people have ever touched a firearm, and getting a weapon is much harder for low-IQ Criminals (you can still get them if you have the connections, but it's much harder than in good ol' murica). It also works better in Europe because the criminals seem to be "softer" in general (no tendency to resort to excessive physical force), unlike criminals in the US, who often don't have a problem shooting some Grandma in her own house if it gave them 1-2 seconds more time to look around for valuables.
Removing the right to carry weapons in the US will mean:
- Criminal minds who did not enact in crime before due to the fear of encountering an arms-wielder will lose that inhibition and add themselves to the row of practicing criminals
- The frequency of gun-aided crimes will increase (since it's easy for even the dumbest US thugs to get weapons)
- Crime gangs now only have to fear police response, and will concentrate on areas with less police activity. The people living there have no legal way of defending themselves, and the police will frequently be "to late" to the scene to do something about it. At the same time the distribution of police force to react will leave holes in the public defense of other areas. You know that Antifa is staging another "peaceful" protest at the neighboring town, so most of your towns police force are sent there for support? Awesome, since nobody is a danger to me anymore, i can pretty much rob whoever or whatever i want!

It's just not feasible anymore. Unless you can magically make all the weapons disappear.

Hello lefty/pol/

Couldn't even wait until the bodies were in the ground to pay anti gun agenda

Because banning something totally stops it right? Criminals always follow the law

I hope we get another gun control push, makes my gun stocks happy.

they mean literally the exact opposite you bumbling retard

merriam-webster.com/video/could-care-less-or-couldnt-care-less

I could care less (but I won't because I don't care.)

THE GUN HE USED WAS ALREADY BANNED

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT

>Americans in charge of English
Stay in your lane.

Breivik killed 69 people with a hunting rifle which is, using Chalky Cottons logic, not a 'human killing machine'.

How is a ban going to help?

Saved

Shaun King clearly doesn't know that we have the 2nd amendment. Fuckin SJW faggot.

Shaun should go back to his fucking gorrilian dollar mansion and stop trying to look professional.

What's with American niggers being opportunist racist retards
If someone would call me and my country out, especially coming from nigger, that shit wouldn't fly here

update

He should go back to Africa desu

she's a crisis actress who never had children
she doesn't run that account either

If it was registered before 1986 it's completely legal, but there's no way someone is going to spend 20k+ just to shoot some people in Vegas with a legally registered full-auto firearm

I'm a weak woman. I just want a gun to defend myself should I ever -god forbid- be attacked.