Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress is an anime that people will still be talking about 10 years from now

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress is an anime that people will still be talking about 10 years from now.

m-maybe 10 days? Tops?

k

Yeah, as a piece of shit.

KISAMA

It ended like 4 days ago and talk about it is already dying.

Outside here, the reception for the last episodes is bad.

I'm enjoyed for what was it

Beach episode never

Beach? Fuck that, I want an onsen episode.
>They have 3 different baths, one for men, one for women and one for kabaneri

Episode 11. Ikoma was enjoying the beach.

It was overhyped shit, just like attack on eotens.

>that Mumei

Yeah, Re:Zero has Kabaneri beat on which is more kuso anime.

Digibro just released a video defending it, so there are at least some people outside Sup Forums who know how to have fun

>e-celeb
Fuck off and kill yourself.

>RE:ZERO
Is it related to Fate/Zero?

I've been told that it's the prequel of ReLife.

No. The show is garbage.

Nah, it's a sequel to Mega Man Zero.

That's a tall Mumei

It's a re-airing of Zero no Tsukaima.

Resident Evil got anime?

No, it is related to RE:BOKU NO PICO

SnK is way better than this crap unless you wanna be le contrarian

SnK is boring as fuck compared to this
>entire episodes full of people standing around and yelling
>literally takes 20 episodes for Eren to move the boulder

i'm a sucker for feudal japanese steampunk and the first couple episodes were promising but it quickly went to shit and ended as garbage

The only thing it will be remembered for is KISAMA

Biba crashed the series with no survivors.

At least this had the politeness to end itself.

>le contrarian
say no more.

This

what is there even to talk about?

Talking about its failure?

Apologize.

Stop trying to trigger the few remaining kabanerifags, user. That ain't nice.

I'm sorry. You were a great villain after all.

What about Psycho-Pass?

That Mumei. Ikoma's a lucky man.

what is the relevance? Why did you bring up Psycho-Pass? Are you saying people said Psycho-Pass would last and it didn't? EXPLAIN YOURSELF

They'll be talking what potential it had and how Biba just ruined it with his garbage shallow character.

Sorry what is this anime?

Eotena Onslaught ver. 2.3

>what is the relevance?
You being too new to recognize when (and with what series) the OP's meme started.

Yes, as a prototype of how you should never write a plot.

After Guilty Crown and Valvrave, did Okouchi want to have both leads survive for the sake of it this time around? Ikoma and Mumei had the worst odds out of the three shows against the big bad but the rock, another antidote, Biba's last act of kindness, it's as though he had to make the plot go against itself to achieve this ending.

>10 years from now
>"At least Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress wasn't as bad as Psycho Pass

You got me there, OP.

It was really cheesy but I enjoyed the fuck out of it.

Why can't anime just be made for fun again?

>10 years from now
>"List of the most disappointing anime of the 2010s:"

You got me OP.

They will talk about it more than re:zero though.

Kabaneri was just forgettable but enjoyable for a large while. Too bad Biba was bad. End result is average as fuck.

Depends on where you look. U.S. Amazon scores are pretty damn high.

The same has been said about Code Geass before, as well as a bunch of other shows.

The exact wording just comes from some faggot who made the same thread every day for two weeks after PP ended.

Okouchi did not write the vast majority of Guilty Crown though, not even the ending, so that was not for him to decide there. It does mark a difference from Valvrave in that respect. As for Biba, I'd say his whole deal about fear and the strong vs. weak kind of explains why he gave Ikoma the antidote. He noticed this man was fearless, stronger than him and willing to sacrifice his life, whereas Biba was just an empty shell after killing dad.

He didn't write it but he was privy to the information of the ending as one of the scriptwriters. In addition to Valvrave, he had the experience of seeing how the Guilty Crown ending was received.

If Zack Snyder was an anime director, this would be his work. Kabaneri is the Sucker Punch of anime, beautiful and empty.

Even an adaption of RE would be better than this shit, and it is a fact that videogame anime adaptions suck.

Not even that, Guilty Crown came first, if anyone was ever trying to find an example of how an anime should NOT be written, that's the title they'll probably mention.

Even though, to be honest, in my opinion Kabaneri is even worse than GC.

I feel the opposite. Kabaneri I can deal with. It'll be forgotten after a while.

Guilty Crown makes me mad and is the worst anime made by Production IG

And now because of a meme implying nobody would ever talk about Psycho-Pass in ten years, people will still talk about Psycho-Pass in ten years, in threads that do not even pertain it.