Miura went FULL RETARD with this volume and ruined Berserk irredeemably henceforth. Prove me wrong

Miura went FULL RETARD with this volume and ruined Berserk irredeemably henceforth. Prove me wrong.
PROTIP: you can't!

>Prove me wrong.
>PROTIP: you can't!

This shit doesn't make an interesting thread

That's not Berserk you moron.
That's his rival Griffith.

What happened in this volume?

Just Griffith being totally based as usual.

I giggled a bit

How will Guts even kill Griffith at this point?

>Be young Miura
>80-90s had a lot of cool influences like hellraiser, guin saga, urotsukidoji etc.
>2000-5 nothing really great that influences him then idolmaster comes out
>devotes all his time playing this shitty game because nothing is interesting anymore
>Berserk turns into this shitty story about little girls

He will hit him really hard with his giant sword

It's easily one of the best volumes. Stay pleb.

Mary Sue: The Faggotry - Deus Ex Machina
Griffith being an untouchable, omnipotent god who - despite being reborn into a human body that is of flesh and bone apparently doesn't even have to dodge Skully's behelit sword which can cut through time and space and can just switch into Femto mode as he pleases.
Pulling entire cities out of stone, metal with already build pantheons, colosseums etc. on the scale of Rome out of his astral ass.

It was all foreshadowed.

>despite being reborn
He is still the god hand.
>pulling entire cities out of stone
It's the ancient Gaiseric's city.

protip: who cares

It's not an asspull at all, what the emperor did was atract all the negative shit and when he exploded(thanks to Skull Knight) he cleaned the tree of the world which was localized near falconia, that caused the overlap between the mortal and astral world.

No one of what you said makes any sense, did you even read the manga or do you live in an autistic bubble and make up reality as you go along?

What? It was literally explained in the manga, fucking speedreaders

>PROTIP: you can't!
True, but I believe that the future will prove you wrong, so I don't even have to try.

If you didt drop berserk already you went full retard

>he cleaned the tree of the world
He became the tree man.

So I'm just getting into Berserk now, abs where did this idolmaster thing come from?

Save yourself time and drop it

Seriously, OP is a faggot. Griffith vs Ganishka and the creation of Falconia is the best that's happened in Berserk since the Eclipse.

>So I'm just getting into Berserk now
don't do it dude.
You don't have to suffer

Trolls and Lost Children are my favorite parts after the Eclipse.

>hating on Berserk
This anime is really attracting a lot of negative attention.

Berserk goes on hiatus whenever a new idol master game comes out - kind of. The author is getting old and slowing down and he loves Idol Master and blogged about it during a long hiatus. After that people were all, 'He's playing Idol Master instead of working on Berserk!!' 'Oh no, a new idol master is coming out, I guess we won't get any more Berserk this year.'

Shit like that.

I bet Naruto is your favourite manga.

>I prefer huge world changing events over well written character interaction and development.
Shit taste user.

The idolmaster thing is just a meme repeated by autists to the point where new people like start believing it's real. He mentioned in one of his author notes and one interview for a separate magazine that he enjoyed idolmaster in his spare time, and that's it. Clickbait site used this as a headline for "Miura abandoning Berserk for idolmaster?!" and dumbasses swallowed that garbage up.

>Lost Children
isn't that the part with elves? I skipped it, was it important?

Why would you skip any part of Berserk?
It could be excusable to skip the more recent shit, but that's still relevant to the plot right now.

Griffith is still a member of the Godhand, he just exists in the physical plane due to using the artificial Behilt apostle. He can use his powers likely whenever. his Godhand power is warping space, he warped the space of Skelly's slash and redirected it.

When Ganishka became the glowing tree, the boundary between the astral and physical planes ceased to exist. The city the appeared was a mixture of the astral plane and the ancient capital of Midland.

If you're going to complain about something, at least use stuff like the art style shift or the sea god arc or something worth complaining about, not a clearly planned and easily explained event.