I've got my tickets

milolive.com.au/

See you there cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cringe

based faggot

-pedophile

forgot a line there, cunt.

he's as irrelevant as Shapiro now. Both breitbart people, both threw away their careers doing stupid shit.

pedophiles = no support

You payed money to see some dude tell you his opinion? What?

Why are you supporting a pedo?

Will his black husband also be there?

Those borderforce cunts and that fucker Peter Dutton are going to bar him from entering the country, mark my fucking words

>>$94
No thanks.
I would have gone for $30.

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

>contemplating supporting a degenerate, jewish pedophile

Ya fucking spastic. Grow up

Wow, you pay to see a faggot. Just go to /soc/ and get it over with

Milo is a kike that likes mutilating baby dicks.

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/

>$30

Worth no more than $10.

>paying to see this nigger loving faggot in the year of our lord 2017

Come on now OP, this is trolling right? This faggot is irrelevant

You are a shill

I can't believe what a hateful pack of cunts you all are.

fuck off, milo

an anti-milo shill?

That's a thing?

he's a literal cancer-faggot, degenerate cunt, confessed pedophile whom tries to justify him fiddling kids with him being fiddled himself as a kid.

fuck off sicko, begone pedophile enabler

The left is shilling hard tonight

You obviously missed the one part where Milo was kicked in the dumpster and became irrelevant gramps

I watched a recent video of his. Milo is old news and irrelevant. He keeps talking about BLM and SJWs as if it's 2015. Unless he has new material, his career is over

This, I would pay no more than $5 to attend.

>Expecting anything less
Did you forget where you are?

Yeah, the left likes to embrace degeneracy, like the entire LGBT spectrum and trying to normalize pedophilia.

Of course the left would shill someone like Milo, literal front figure of evil. Crossdressing, trannyfaggot that wants to sodomize young boys, and a literal jew who claims he's a catholic.

He's a stereotype jew, boy-fondling faggot

You beat me to it

lmfao bunch of pedo loving island faggots circlejerking on this past slimy entity.

Enjoy him :^)

>pointing out that he condones men fucking "young boys" makes you a shill
ok.

I don't give a fuck what any of you cunts think.

Just running the gauntlet through the leftard sewer trash to get into the venue will be worth the money.

fuck off first aid kit, I have no interest in the cunt. I don't even know how he's going to be allowed to speak here, anything considered remotely "offensive" here is completely suppressed. Case in point, "The Redpill" was essentially banned from cinemas because the dumb cunts thought it too misogynistic

Bought tickets yesterday, I hope he makes new Australian material and not just the usual speech. I wish I lived in Melbourne so I could periscope the Antifa chimpout but I'm sure someone else will.

but that was fat ugly leso driven.

He's a shameless clickbait attention whore. Any side someone like him associates with is worse off.