Anti gun shills can suck my fucking dick

Anti gun shills can suck my fucking dick.

Guns are here to stay, you faggots can rot in Marxist hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/btusObNnkXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

P.S.

SHALL

NOT

INFRINGE

But seriously I can't wait to purchase a 9mm and a machine gun in the near future, I think I may settle with a Baretta.

What kinds of guns do you all have? Do you all plan on buying?

Bump. Loyal to the constitution to death.

It is coming soon brothers. Prepare yourself and settle your moral debts. Remember to identify before you shoot. There is no time left to waste.

I WANT GENOCIDE

for real, i am really sick of the shills and the normie retards, I want piles of millions of bodies burning open air

I hope they take all of your guns - and they will eventually. It'll be slow at first but will eventually culminate with federal officers demanding you hand over your weapons or face severe consequences.

It's going to be fucking glorious.

>tfw no right to arms
>tfw guns strictly regulated

No, we need to make use of the corpses economically. Lampshades, horseblankets, fish food, biofuels, all must be considered.

Give me a hug, bro. You're absolutely right. I'm against Trump, maybe you called me Shill. Weapons must be sold freely.

There would be great difficulty for federal officers attempting to disarm the population here, bong. This isn't Bongistan.

OP post, best post.

Why? WHY? THERE ARE TIMES THAT THIS BOARD MAKES ME WANT TO DIE. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU. WHY HAVEN'T YOU KILLED ALL YOUR POLITICIANS YET? WHY HAVEN'T YOU TAKEN OVER THE ARMY? WHY IS THIS WORLD SO MAD?

>a gun behind every blade of grass
We're gonna need a lot of grass

>be federal agent
>try to confiscated 400 million guns
>get shot

Marx wanted all the proles to be armed and trained to protect themselves from rich oppressors.

YOU KNOW WHAT; FUCK IT; LETS HELP THE SHILLS PUSH THIS

I WANT THIS RIDE TO CRASH, LETS PUSH THE SHILL NARRATIVE TO ITS OBVIOUS CONCLUSION, NO HOLDING BACK, SHOW PEOPLE WHERE THEY ARE GOING

It will happen. After every mass shooting more and more people are going to wake up and support legislation that takes your guns away from your hands.

Let's not forget the thousands of people who are killed due to easy access of firearms due to suicide. Guns in your country are a plague.

Soon they will be gone, and America will breathe a collective sigh of relief knowing they are that much safer.

modern day commies are rich elites, thats why they dont care pushing gun control, because they know they will be incharge of the government and be protected, by guns

ABOUT DAMN TIME Sup Forums BECAME ACCELERATIONIST. The faster this all goes down, THE LESS WE WILL HAVE TO CLEAN UP AFTERWARDS.

>After every mass shooting more and more people are going to wake up and support legislation that takes your guns away from your hands.

WRONG.

>people think constitutions are permanent and can never be changed
We had a certain thing called prohibition added to our constitution which was later repealed with another amendment. A future government full of non whites are eventually gonna ban guns the same way.

Not your country, not your concern.

Kremlin bot, please.

>They will be gone
There are more guns than people, have fun with that.

Las Vegas Shooting Prediceted by Alex Jones 2 Days before it Happened

youtu.be/btusObNnkXQ

spread it now

Holy shit you are retarded.

Source: KILL YOURSELF COMMIE JEW SCUM

I think your prediction is a wish born of hope, bong. This isn't Bongistan, and nothing here indicates your hopes are coming to fruition.

Former gun owner here. I recognize that guns are important to some humans but seriously we can't let civilians get their hands on weapons of war.

>middle of October...
Not really.

I can see why you would say that. But I'm just a greek guy that is too dissilusioned by this fake world. I want total war. I want to purge the psychopathic "intellectual elite".

Tasty

Nice

How many people commit suicide easily and quickly with guns you snivelling, ignorant pig?

Our hopes are coming to fruition, though. Your guns are going to be taken away from you in the next fifteen years.

Pic related :)

Left Wing = Mental Disease

fuck off, jew.

I hope your GF, wife, brother, sister, mother or your father die in a mass shooting so you know how it feels you fucking piece of shit. Making fun of people who actually want to stop these senseless murders shows what horrible fucks you people are. I hope you experience a death due to guns so maybe you'll wake up you fucking macho asshole

There is no constitutional protection of gun rights you fucking retards. Go fuck yourselfs and move to Syria. Learn history dumbshits. Fuck you all anyway fucking shitshoveling retards.

Ban every gun that isn't a single shot hunting rifle

Your argument is a pile of shit. The ease isn't a motivator. The prime motivators are society and mental health. In that order.

>After every mass shooting more and more people are going to wake up and support legislation that takes your guns away from your hands.
Meanwhile back in reality, the number of purchases skyrockets after these unfortunate events.

>Let's not forget the thousands of people who are killed due to easy access of firearms due to suicide.
hahahaha, this faggot literally thinks guns kill people

rat tat tat tat tat

Just curious. Why are you snowflake triggering retards so offended for being accurately called lowlife racist?
Seriously, why?

guns won't protect your redneck ass, as was clearly demonstrated last night, you people can't tell the difference between gunfire and firecrackers and you have zero survival skill outside of your bunkers. you sheep need to wake the fuck up.

>see flag
>everything checks out

t. braindead underaged faggot. Go blog your next MTM experience then proceed to kys.

They aren't weapons of war.

>remove niggers from the country.
>all of a sudden it is like guns (and crime in general) where never an issue in the first place.

Really makes you think

"Our hopes"

WHOSE HOPES? THE BRAIWASHED LIBERAL'S HOPES THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT IS COMING FOR THEM, OR THE COMMUNIST JEWS THAT JUST WANT TO PURGE EVERY NON COWARD AMERICAN WITH EASE?

I thought those guns were going to protect you lardcunts? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

These white macho assholes think real life is a game that's why they hate gun control. Right wingers are fucking monkeys

we nees bettee gun regulations

NUUUH NART MUH GUNNS

no we just want better regulations so they dont fall into bad hands so easily

NUUUH MUH FREEEDUMS N MUH GUNSSSSS N MUUH JAAAAAAAAB

>"want to stop these senseless murders."
>still allows blacks and muslims in your country.

Really gets the ole noggin joggin'.

Fuck /leftypol/ shills

>one single incident finally happens for the first time in possibly decades, where the shooter is too far away to fire back without a sniper
>"omg see guns dont work"

you people are so fucking pathetic

"LOWLIFE RACIST" IS CODEWORD FOR ANYONE NOT SUBMITTING TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

REMINDER THAT ANTIGUN FRANCE HAD THE WORST SHOOTING IN HISTORY
>REMINDER THAT ANTIGUN FRANCE HAD THE WORST SHOOTING IN HISTORY

LIFE IS A GAME OF SURVIVAL. WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

antigun fags cheer when mass shootings happen, as you can see from this entire board, because it gives them an excuse to jerk off their tiny microdick, and pretend like they're a good person

they're truly sick in the head, and are a disease to mankind

More like SHART NOT INFRINGE

LEFTWINGERS ARE GENOCIDAL KEKS AND CHILD RAPISTS.

WELL

OY VEY GUN CONTROL IS TRULY WORKING

>in the meanwhile, most gun-related crimes in the US are committed with illegally obtained weapons, mostly brought from outside of the US itself

You faggots are so retarded, it truly is mindboggling when a fucking eastern european thirdworlder understands your second amendment better than you do. Check the statistics, you piece of shit, then proceed to kys yet again.

REGULATED

Better dead then red.

haha american is full of non whites! haha lets take their guns and laugh at them for not being racially homogenous because thats what leftists do, and because we have an ounce of humanity inside us and arent traitors to everything that is good and holy

seriously whats your angle you sack of shit?

you're racist, but you think guns should be banned?

you leftists are fucking disgusting inside and out

just wait until it comes out the guy who did this shooting was one of you radicals

Burgers aren't as stupid as the English. Not that you'd understand you paki cunt.

I wish I could buy a gun to protect myself from the nignogs and sandnogs but even if I managed to get one it's illegal to use it for self-defense. I envy you burgers so much

Las Vegas shooter was
White
Had tatoos
Was a gambler
Had a shooting license
Had an Asian wife

Confirmed Trump voter

My point is that you're a piece of shit. It's easy to be for the 2nd amendment when you live in a safe country that has reasonable gun control measures.

Yeah they are

four of those arguments can be used for the other side as well

>white
>tattoos
>gambler
>asian wife

CONFIRMED LIBSHIT BERNIE SUPPORTER

How isn't that picture the end of all debates when it comes to gun ownership? I just researched these stats and they're completely legit. How can leftists ever argue against this?

His wifes last husband was a radical leftist

Cry more meme flag, you won't get gun control.

because they cherry pick and use out of context statistics to fucking lie and mislead idiots

this, those types deserve nothing but hell, in all of its possible conceptions

That would be perfectly rational but that's not what you want, at all. I don't know why you're coming to this board. Who are you trying to convince here? This is a war and everyone that knows about it won't give an inch in any issue that will put them at a great disadvantage. The actual arguments are made OUT OF HERE. Trying to convince OTHERS on every individual issue, because you can't talk about the greatest issue yet. This is why redpills exist here and everything else is a shitpost. In fact, be it not for providing the FACTUAL INFORMATION, THIS ENTIRE BOARD IS JUST A CONTAINMENT PROCEDURE.

We need /mlp/ to chase these fuckers off.

exactly how is it out of context? you retarded big mouth faggot

makes me wish god was real just so i could know id see them burning in hell along side me one day even though id be there just for doubting god

*tips fedora

You might want to re-read those replies. You just agreed with and then insulted the same fucking guy.

This has nothing to do with some statistics about safety, because even then the statistics prove you wrong, because they reveal it is not guns themselves but other issues that find an outlet that you can easily identify as "gun related crime". This has everything to do with providing the people with a weapon to fight your order.

the absolute state of nu/pol/

You're absolutely right.

Obligatory Post.

(by the way, does anyone know the movie from which the face was copied?)

The fact is, most people who own guns shouldn't own guns. Guns won't go away like the faggot OP suggests, simply because there are too many fucking guns in the country to regulate.

All we can do is make laws stricter and hope it's harder to acquire weapons legally and make the punishment for illegal acquisition more severe, i.e., prison for half a century.

>The fact is, most people who own guns shouldn't own guns

What are you basing this "fact" on? Are you the ultimate authority on who should or shouldn't own guns? Please enlighten us.

Ya know, i don't subscribe to any particular political ideology, but seeing how the shills have acted through this has pretty much been an eye opener. They come here, unable to form an argument, insult everyone constantly, and aren't smart enough that their own actions turn people against them. I hate them now. GG faggots, you made me hate your ideology with a burning passion. Iwant you destroyed in the most painful, slow way possible.

Well, America because people like you saw what America offered, and then came over here. Now we take immigrants from shit-tier countries and expect them to maintain the American way of life.

should be America [became great] because people like you saw what America offered, and then came over here. Now we take immigrants from shit-tier countries and expect them to maintain the American way of life.

You don't want those AIDS infested faggots anywhere near your dick dude! Make them suck your muzzle.

>legally purchased
>gun free zone

Democrats shoot themselves in the foot again with this political move.

To demonize a person who owns guns as a likely mass murderer would be the same as throwing all blacks in jail because 1/3 of them will be thrown in anyways.

I appreciate your concern but you need to kindly fuck off.

>the entire culture of America was founded on killing each other
>someone gets mad when we kill each other

what is so difficult to understand

The problem in the US is that some states are strict and some aren't. There has to be a unified law regarding guns. Everything is else leads to chaos

That won't stop killers.

Totally true - and I base largely everything on ethnicity and religion. The US Constitution was made for the people that first colonized and inhabited the states - all of them being of European descent, all of them white. Of course the Constitution will gradually fail more and more when the ethnic component has changed so much in the last 100 years - it literally wasn't meant to cover the aspect of a multicultural US, not at all.

All of these motherfuckers that scream for more gun control or extensive regulation are literally braindead or they are expats from countries of non-European descent. It doesn't take much time to actually check the statistics and see that states with higher regulations for guns are actually more dangerous to live in than states with a more relaxed stance on the issue. It doesn't take much time to actually check that most gun-related crimes are committed with illegally-obtained weapons. It doesn't take much time to actually check that gun control doesn't affect gun crime whatsoever - if the guns are strictly regulated, the people won't have access to them, but the bad guys will always obtain their shit through the black market if they really want to. See France for the perfect god damn example.

God I'm angry at these liberal cocksuckers. I've been arguing with co-workers since this morning on gun-related laws - and I cannot believe the state of this world when most of them are so retarded that they cannot even form an argument that is not based on their petty little emotions. Statistics? NO SUCH THING, user, "X" NUMBER OF PEOPLE DIED, WE HAVE TO END IT NOW!