50 DEAD

50 DEAD
406 INJURED

GUN CONTROL NEEDED NOW!!!!!

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/914833579921862656

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/Groom Lake/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Antifa will be a terrorist organization by the end of the day

how the fuck do you make 400 WOUNDED???

ricochets and the bullet passing through multiple people my dear frog.

Bullet fragments, trampling, people who got injured escaping.

He made it alone, breivik is fucked he will lose is world record. Maybe 100 deads soon.
What rifles he used? The guy alone made more wounded than the paris attacks;

>what rifles used

That's what I really want to know since footage ive seen definitely seems like LMG or MMG

ITS NOT LIKE BANNING GUNS WILL STOP THESE MUSLIMS FROM SHOOTING UP OUR CONCERTS!!!!! HELP US TRUMP!!!!! TRAVEL BAN NOW!!!!!!

The shooting was a textbook group sniper/terror attack that is commonly used in color revolution "Springs" like Arab & Ukraine. It also has similarities with the Dallas Sniper, which was part of a similar operation.

Predictive programming was also used involving Marilyn Manson getting crushed by guns at a concert with a purple(color revolution) background.

Groom Lake(near Vegas) is something I mentioned recently: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/Groom Lake/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Anonymous5 !!9O2tecpDHQ6
fuck off, you're like Jon Stewart or someone who didn't get the memo that he isn't funny anymore

REEEE
He never was funny.

>radical leftist goes on killing spree
>m-muh gun control
dont think so, kike. lmao

but the people who were killed was white country fans (most likely republicans)

in the arab and ukraine revolutions it was started by the ones that were targeted

>GUN CONTROL NEEDED NOW

He used a Gun that was already banned, neck yourself you stupid autist.

You cannot stop people from getting guns and this is proof. we have Canada to the north and Mexico to the south getting guns in this country will always be a thing.

>GUN CONTROL NEEDED NOW!!!!!

Guns don't kill people
People kill people.
PEOPLE CONTROL NEEDED NOW!!!!

I'm all for freedom to bear arms and all but at a certain point you probably should make it harder for the mentally deranged to buy 20 AR/AK variants and 100rnd drum mags.

>country fans
it was a country music festival what the hell
is this still a thing in the US like that yes, with so many young people?
crazy

Arabs are more efficient at terrori-

People control is guberment.

>BIGGER GUBERMENT!! TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM SENPAI!!!

Where the fuck he get a full auto, Mexico?

>gadsden
>I'm all for freedom, but . . .
concern trolling this hard

The guy is BASED +50 kill and more to come

>Maybe 100 deads soon.

Nope, if the wounded made it to a hospital, odds are they will survive. Very few more will succumb.

>He used a Gun that was already banned
What gun did he use?

A guy shooting unto a crowd of people for an hour is still less dangerous than a Muslim driving a truck into people for 30 seconds.

Fuck you, and your mom, kremlin bot.

You only have to file down a small part of the trigger mechanism to make a semi-auto into a full--auto.

wtf I hate guns now
If only this had been against the law

Fuck off CIA... no one died at your little LARP.

So who wants to start the betting on how many people actually died to being tagged by wild gunfire, and how many were due to trampling injuries when the herd stampeded?

I'm going to guess 6 people died to gunshot wounds, because 6 is a magic number to jews. Remember the 6 gorrilion.

Over:Under?

Jonathan? This is mom, we have to talk about this picture you just posted

We warned you not to fuck with whitey

that will make a run away, need to fab a whole part to properly auto

Does anyone know his political affiliations?

Move to Chicago, asshole. Plenty of gun control there.

He used illegal guns you stupid faggot

Suck my cock communist shill.

Something fully-automatic, clearly. It's not fully banned, but it's incredibly difficult to legally obtain. If you're just going to open up on some people, why would you wait 6-12 months and pay $15,000 for a machine gun to go the legal way? Nevada isn't far from Mexico. It's probably an illegal gun he used.

user are you autistic? Gun control is the opposite of what we need

At least when it is a white terrorist attack they can do it right, fucking Muslims barely get more than fifty injured, this guy 400 injured and 50 dead. GG Muslims you're obsolete

there's already too much fun control you nigger