South Americans-not white

Went to south america and I was in Uruguay,Argentina and South Brazil, the "whitest" parts of South American and bud let me tell you those shitskins surely are delusional 40% of them look like the average quadroon and octaroon then 50% can barely pass as exotic meds,and the 10% that's left can pass as normal meds.
>Go ahead Argie and Hue cherrypick some pics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CslrOv7zCnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This applies to hues as well

They are mixed raced, not white

>German retard falls for white Argie meme, is upset to find out the truth.

>t. german that had never seen a tanned person in his life

Sorry we can't all be as white as you Mohammed

>be tanned due to our climate
>not mediterranean

ok, keep me posted

He's right about you though I have met my fair share of Argentines and they would look exotic in Turkey

Uruguay is the whitest country BY FAR. Trust me i'm half Austrian and Uruguayan.

You're the retard to actually believe you would find a lot of white people here.

Iberians love race mixing

I think it's a mental illness or something they took what could have been a paradise and turned it into a race mixed hell hole full of Mestizos, pardos, blacks and god know what else.

A South America full of just SPaniards and Portugese wouldn't be so bad. But no instead it's 90%+ Mongoloid and African hybrids.

And the worst part? They BRAG about it. Like they are proud to live in filth and squalor. Unfuckingbelievable

They even use it as propaganda and say shit like "won't it be great when EUrope is race mixed like us"? "Won't it be great when everyone is a poor brown child living in garbage?"

Blacks multiplying as rats have consequences. You will understand that soon in Germany.

He is not talking about your shithole land STFO.
URUGUAY MASTER RACE

A tradition that comes from the Romans.

Just stop it half-breed
Most of those looks mixed raced anyway lol
Whenever there's a thread like this one we already know that spics will cherrypick some whiter spics to try to pass as white

They probably won't

Germany has done everything possible to turn Europe into Brazil.

If you want a vision of the future of Europe just imagine: poor brown children living in garbage FOREVER

then move there retard

How much of a shithole are they?

the best part about these threads are the argies and hues posting white south americans

Uruguay is my back up plan . Its full so the rest of you faggots can btfo.

>blaming it on blacks
What about your women for sleeping with them? Once again the BBC gene triggers another nation.

Don't cherrypick for >muh white country I can also pick the borro schools and dare you to find a human being

yes we know, we tell them and they btfo us
I accept me as I am, why can't they?

>tanned

most europeans struggle to get tanned, instead they get red

90% of race mixing in Latin America is Iberian male + nonwhite female

You are completely retarded, shart, all the "blacks" we have here in Brazil are descendant from portuguese people cause slave owners fucked their female slaves. All the white genes are from their paternal side.
In your country that all the mixing between whites and blacks are WWBM

If this were true there would be a lot of left over women

think about it
my mom is german and my dad isnt

That's not actually true fyi, most tourists here get a tan with proper sun protection. The ones who don't and turn out looking like lobsters even with protection are usually Scottish and such.

m-my sides

Again you all need to see this pic again it's hilarious how accurate it is

Thats not how it works over here. Slave owners + female slaves.

bump

Is this burger education or are you a niggee?

Europeans can get tanned,mongrels are born """tanned"

Brazil is probably only 3% true white europeans. Don't believe in brazilian data.
Feels good to be in the 3%

btw, are you the same user that post this thread everyday?

>self reported

you mean pardo?

Who cares what you think hans, Cuckmany already has it's fair share of the "new germans" anyway; never forget that you brought it upon yourselves, while we were flooded by niggers since 1500.

We made the niggers work for us. Germany works for the niggers.

>They even use it as propaganda and say shit like "won't it be great when EUrope is race mixed like us"? "Won't it be great when everyone is a poor brown child living in garbage?"

Where have you seen this? First time I hear of anything of the sort. Everyone I know from Hueland or elsewhere wants to be white and yuropeen

tfw white

honestly, this

g*rmany would probably the last place on earth i'd move

couldn't stand living in a muslim country

Hes talking about Chicanos saying "LA RAZA ESE" unlike Argentinians which say "SOY ITALIANO PELOTUDO"

Ah, I get it

>Wanting to be italian
Why tho

I mean, sure, they have a nice, tightly-knit community and all, and make god-tier ice cream, but that's about it. They're so loud and bitchy that you just want to fuck off after ten minutes of sharing a room

I've seen plenty of argies just say they have "european ancestry" to up-sell themselves. Like it matters

Looks pretty white to me.

No, calling youreself italian is a sterotype about Argentinians.

Ye, plenty of people from italian descent where I live, and they all feel pretty damn italian, what with them visiting the hometowns of their parents (and even going to live there for a few years), or even getting a yuro citizenship
Still don't get why call yourself something you're not

My father would be a bit of an example, as he feels british and fiercely defends anything "traditionally" british, even though he's only half paddy and half french

THIS.

They think claiming being Italian is something VERY nice. All of them.They all claim that shit to lie to themselves or something, to think that they didn't have born in a shithole down South America.

And by the way, being Italian, Polish, or whatever doesn't matter very much when all this people that went over there were mostly poor as rats.

I dont think of it that way, i think they do it more like italian americans and irish americans, its a way to make them feel unique around their peers.

youtube.com/watch?v=CslrOv7zCnE

Back in 2003 Ricardo Claro sworn enemy of Sebastian Piñera, devices the new multi ethnic format of television, and instead of having only nordics in tv as it was usual in imported argentian tv, funny enough when Claro died, Piñera became president.

What is this trash?????

Daily ass shaking tv, 45 minutes of it everyday, those meat sacks were in great shape.

Chileans should stick to shaking minerals out of rocks jesus chirst.

>expecting a colonized poor country to have more white people than North Europe

Brazil is not Germany where you see blonde people everywhere but there is a lot of white people here

You guys are weird, I don't what standard of white they have in Western Europe. But in the US and Canada most of these people would pass for white.

They like that life, best music comes from that sleazy drug addicted underground.

Explain to me why you think Latin America's gradated social-climbing conception of "whiteness" makes more sense than the American "one-drop rule".

>A self-hating shithole constantly filled up with brown muslims savages thinks that has the right to talk about other countries.

m8 you will be as brown and subhuman as Bolivia within 2 decades, fuck off.

>Brazil is not Germany where you see blonde people everywhere
I can confidently call bullshit, if you're in the right place
Once, during our family vacation about 3 years ago, we stopped in a city for the night, and I shit you not, we did not see anyone that wasn't fucking blonde, it was creepy as hell

Wish I could remember the name of the city, but it was only for one night, was a fairly small town

Also, Joinville and the adjacent cities, full to the brim of german genes, it's like you step into a different country at times

Looking up the map, the town looks to be around Campina das Missoes or thereabouts, right next to the infamous Candido Godoi, kek

I'm Ethiopian. My parents are doctors and transferred to the US. We live in Arizona now.

South America hates itself too. That's why they claim they're white and try to appropriate white culture. It seems like only blacks are the ones confident in themselves these days, you don't see this wanting to be white shit in Africa.

Brown people have no balls or culture.

Based black man cucking the white man, we Changs support you.

>That's why they claim they're white and try to appropriate white culture
Fuck off, ''white culture'', ''black culture'' is something you people lie to yourselves because people born in USA has none and hence, has to unite under another thing that unite people, after culture, nation and class: Race/Colour.
On the other hand, people born in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay has not just the country's and local culture, but also germanic, italian, portuguese etc, if descendent.

irish priest planned a irish state ran by irish people in argentina wish it happened

sad desu

OK, tell me what part of Argentina did you went

no, you are right, 100% black men

by the way, don't come back, we don't want nazis here

Ooga booga to you my black friend

>what is image search
nice bait retard

Let me guess, that's a Pajeet, or some other ex-english colony

No way they have their own, locally-made railway system

you fucking blew it, delete your post my friend