Middle schooler

>middle schooler
>jk she's 18
sasuga trigger

Well they were in a normalfags americans convention.

Will Trigger Girls reference Luluco or will the connection just not be mentioned?

She's wearing clothes what is the problem?

when pandering to the west you better start playing by their rules too.

>normalfags americans convention

>cons
>anime cons
>for normalfags

>anime cons
>not for normalfags weebs

Oh boy the denial is strong here.

>normalfags weebs

Does not compute.

Apparently anime is normalfag territory now. I haven't been to a con in years so I don't know.

Fags that only watch whatever anime is being aired in adult swim and/or actually pay for crunchy roll.

Are you from 1980?
Anime cons are normalfag as fuck in 2016

You don't know about the cancer who only watch mainstream shit and get creeped out by loli and such? Netflix? CrunchyRoll? Fakku?

Im afraid but anime is pretty damn normalfags tier these days.

Actually they watch the same shit Sup Forums watches for the most part, they just use free streaming sites instead of torrents

Trigger is full of normalfag Westaboos and Imaishi is a cuckold, what did you expect?

You've never talked to anyone that actually goes to those things have you? Most of them don't even know nyaa exists. God forbid you mention anything sexual at all, that's too degenerate for them.

>Actually they watch the same shit Sup Forums watches for the most part
A lot of Sup Forums are casuals who are here only for DBS and Shounen Jump threads, this is true.
But not all of Sup Forums. Congoers, particularly AX goers are mostly comprised of these casuals. I mean fuck, a few years back, the most prevalent cosplay I saw there was Homestuck.

This kind of shit happen all the time with video games its called ''localization'' but to me this is more like censor.

To be fair, the last scene in Luluco was a timeskip, and nobody changes their clothes in space anyway. Plus Trigger Girls could take place somewhere in the future.

They promised she would meet Nova again some day, so at the very least there will be some >imblyign

They already met in Kiznaiver finale

Just yesterday Trigger reps said they will meet again.

That's more a american thing .

She's 18 when she's Trigger-chan, she's still 13 as Luluco

That took place during crossover season apparently.

Kinda odd how they said that at a western con, since the audience is not familiar with that kind of magical girl.

What do you mean?

People of a weebish nature such that they love anime which abides by their normalfag standards of acceptability.
To the populus at large, they are the anime nerds, while people like us are an unknown whose deviancy, if revealed, would shake them to the core

Please be bait

Normalfags weebs are essentially a low power level version of manime fags

Unfortunately (maybe fortunately, depending on how you look at it), it's not.

This is also a good way to put it.

Then you are fucking idiot and likely underage
No one is shocked at a bunch of manchildren masturbating to cartoons

Actual normalfags don't know what the fuck anime is
It's just cartoons for kids, it doesn't matter where it's from.
And no they wouldn't be shocked to you stroking it to loli or futa or having a daki. They just pretty much expect that since you still watch cartoons.

The user exaggerated quite a bit, but the main idea is valid. They're not gonna be SHAKEN TO THEIR CORE, but they might be pretty turned off.

At least the impression I get from ones I've talked to.

>She's 18 when she's Trigger-chan, she's still 13 as Luluco
I'm okay with that.

This is literally wrong. I know a good amount of normal people who love shit like Attack on Titan, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakasho, SAO, etc. Ghetto black people love anime too.

In your country maybe
In the first world everybody under 35 knows what anime is

>To be fair, the last scene in Luluco was a timeskip
She was still wearing the same uniform in the beginning of the scene, so it can't have been that long a time skip.

She ain't look middle school anyways, she looks 18, and there ain't more casual pandering normalfag studio than Trigger, of course they would never sexualize a loli.
They are fine with sexualization otherwise if the girl is alright by american standards, not a loli.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with loli anyways.
For me is just another fap material, nothing would really change in my life if it somehow went away.

Let me guess you are not pedo.

Pretty sure they did it so some western fans won't say anything

>sasuga trigger
Every fucking time, goddamn.

The vast majority of anime fans are normalfags who label everything that is not a western-pandering manime or a battle shonen as creepy and disgusting
Most of the time they have friends and even a gf

I don't care but if they take our loli away it'd be like when normalfags stole our videogames, can you take another blow like that? I sure can't.

I fap to almost everything
from toddlers to milfs
But at the end of the day a fap is a fap, and my best faps lately are to my imagination anyways

Me too. That's why I don't care about doujins at all.
However, I do care about official stuff, that's what I base my imagination on.

>when normalfags stole our videogames
When did that happen? I still have tons of games to play all the time old and new, will literally never run out of them in my lifetime.

It's mostly to keep normalfags away I think. Clearly it hasn't been working.

It's fucking luluco. They could have said she was 2043 years old and it would have been fine.
Who's to say that in where she lives middleschoolers aren't 18?

She does not even look like Luluco, but a Luluco + x years.
So yeah, she IS 18, and she LOOKS 18.

> it'd be like when normalfags stole our videogames

Only if you care about western shit games.

>western shit games
Contain your weaboo, retard.

God forbid any time passes after the last episode of Space Patrol Luluco. Trigger-chan has never looked like a middle schooler. Luluco grew up, get over it. One day she'll look like her mom and it'll be great.

So whats next for trigger?
LWA?

Maybe she just failed three years.

>he play western games

Name one good western games in the past 5 years.

Yes.

>She does not even look like Luluco
But she IS Luluco and Luluco is a middle schooler.

Lets hope for more character development/exploration in that one

>boneprint on her gloves

That's nice.

Name one good non-western game in the past 5 years.

Yes, confirmed to air next year they also mentioned Netflix

As expected of the hormone driven dumb teenager she it.

Bayonetta 2.

I'm not sure what you consider to be a normalfag but the ones I know haven't watched a cartoon in years and their topic of choice is always sports or their last weekend going out

Not knowing what anime is was a little exaggerated as some of them would know what you mean when you say anime but most don't care about making a distinction between anime and western cartoons.

>is on Sup Forums
>doesnt like japanese games

Look like you need to go back to Sup Forums.

>liking japanese games
You ARE the spitting image of Sup Forums weebs.
>ugly oldshit tit typical teen's wet dream
>good

What is DOOM

Hell it's even a FPS yet it's still one of the best games to come out in recent times

Doom guy needs his own anime

Well I guess its true while Sup Forums taste in anime is garbage Sup Forums taste in video games is also garbage.

Only the most stupid of people would only consume stuff made in one part of the world like some kind of religion
This goes for animation too

Nekopara.

What is a time skip

Except for sonic CD Games Sup Forums Likes is literally perfection.

I'm glad you like the meme picture

Was I really just not paying attention or are you bullshitting me?

>ugly oldshit tit typical teen's wet dream
Do you judge videogames on the sex appeal of the main character? Are you retarded?
It's a damn good game and it's japanese.

She's been skipping school to go hunt for Nova's dick

>it's a damn good game
No it's not.
You only like it because the boobs.

Its just Sup Forums crossboarders

>Toonami
Meanwhile people claim that Sup Forums hasn't infested this board

This scapegoat is still being used? I thought we moved to blaming leddit

Japan has decent sized animation scene and I've developed a taste for it. It's not as if I'm blocking out content from other regions, it just doesn't come in such a consistent manner.

Bastion

Yeah thats fine, thats sensible

Sup Forums has never stopped shitposting on Sup Forums and it has never gotten over it's terminal normalfagness and shit taste. In fact it only gets worse with time. Trigger and Jojo being so appealing to the normalfag doesn't help. Now we even have DBS to fuck shit up even more.

But who is this Sup Forums?
There is no Sup Forums user, only people.
People arent boards, nor do they browse only one board

Nigga go to a mainstream anime con sometime. Theres Chads who just shirtless cosplay as Goku or something and go there to pick up chicks. Hell, theres people who go to them just to go to the rave that usually happens at them.

Then theres the normalfags who only watch mainstream stuff like Attack on Titan, because watching something that isn't mainstream is a waste of time to them. These people also only watch netflix or crunchyroll and only ENGLISH DUBS too. Like no joke, they think reading subs is too hard for them.

I wouldn't have believed it either if you told me 5 years ago but here it is. I think the last straw for me was when i was in line for some 2 am hentai panel and a trio of drunk flatbrim-capped dudebros were making fun of people in line, calling them virgins and shit. I only stick to less mainstream cons now.

>anime cons
>infested with Kirito/LoL/Kaneki cosplays
>not for normalfags

Something is wrong

You are right but this is not Sup Forums fault. This is Sup Forums fault.

Its not crossboarders invading its just Sup Forums itself getting more pleb and normalfagish

>2 am hentai panel
Why would you ever go to that, what the shit. Imagine the odor from all the fat fucks

There is literally nothing wrong with being normal.

Luluco pls

This, I understand wanting to blame outsiders but the truth is that the typical Sup Forumsnon is not what it used to be
We people that are here all day, have no friends, watch 20 anime per season, fap to loli and buy plastic crap are now a minority in out own board

The problem is that you make things more casual for everyone and you ruin it for the people that are really passionate about the subject matter

I do all of those and I still can't justify watching 20 anime a season when over half of them are adaptations of an unfinished work

Well reading multiple manga is also fine

true normals wouldn't waste their time. most con attendees are something even more contemptible: dirty casuals

>goat simulator
What do you even do with that?

MOTHERFUCKING PUT THE GOAT IN THE TOWER

>Nep MK2